KV-1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

shevchenko #1 Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2512 battles
  • [21ST] 21ST
I want to make a debate about something to what happened earlier today ingame to me and ask you for your oppinions. It was an assault battle we were defending on Prokhorovka and we won overall I had 5 kills and 1 dmged, but here is what I want to talk about. We were close to wining we had to kill 2 tier 3 arties I was with a KV-1 I already had 5 kills and with only the 2 artys left I asked if I could kill one of them atleast and get top gun. A T49 said I could so I started going to the place where the artys were. But I was on the hill and the artys were on the other side of the tracks and well the KV-1 isn't a fast tank so it took me sometime to get there. But here's what happened I started going to the artys but a SU-26 from my team killed one of them. The T49 that told me that I may kill the artys asked why did the SU do that but no answer so I continued to kill the other one but even before i cross the tracks the SU-26 killed the other arty and I was left out with 5 kills on the first battle. So I ask you guys should or shouldn't the SU-26 killed them?

Kyphros #2 Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

Major

• Player
  • 14382 battles
  • [DODU] DODU
You know him? No? Then you can't oblige him to let you do that. Even though it would have been nice, I have been in that situation many times. And I'm sure lots of other people are. But none of us cry about that, because it's useless to hope that a complete stranger will be nice enough to do that. People intelligent enough to understand that you'd like the achievement are one in a million...

Jeger74 #3 Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44481 battles
In my opinion when people ask if they can get the last kill, I will step down and thus give them the chance for Top gun.

However, IF time runs out and I see he/she woun't make it  or the last enemy is seriously beeing a treath to me or nearby friendlies, I WILL fire upon target.

BigDov #4 Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 8313 battles
  • [TXG-F] TXG-F
the way i see it is this, what had happened if the 2 arties got a lucky and killed you and the t49, leaving the su, and then ultimately loosing the game, all so you could attempt to get a top gun, the same goes for all those that say don't cap, kill, when the timer starts treat it as a countdown to kill the last few tanks, but don;t expect other players who will get nothing for it to step out of the circle all so you could get a few extra XP.

shevchenko #5 Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2512 battles
  • [21ST] 21ST

View PostBigDov, on 25 September 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

the way i see it is this, what had happened if the 2 arties got a lucky and killed you and the t49, leaving the su, and then ultimately loosing the game, all so you could attempt to get a top gun, the same goes for all those that say don't cap, kill, when the timer starts treat it as a countdown to kill the last few tanks, but don;t expect other players who will get nothing for it to step out of the circle all so you could get a few extra XP.

I guess I forgot to mention that there were around 6-7 of my team alive. :Smile_veryhappy:

Edited by shevchenko, 25 September 2012 - 08:54 PM.

_DynamicGameplay_ #6 Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:54 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42435 battles
  • [-NARF] -NARF
In 9/10 arty would steal my kill and in 3/10 it would hit me thus disabling my tracks and/or doing team damage (while I am on target).
I had countless battles with 5 kills...but as if anyone asks you...

Many times I would do all the job and then "heroes" (sometimes even higher tier with 100%) would show from behind my back and steal kill, but would do nothing before. Noooo, god forbid - they could have lost 200 HP and I get the beatings... No sacrifices, just taking easy kills.

If you play a random battle, you can't count on your "allies".

Also tagged with KV-1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users