Jump to content


Scandinavian forum sections

swedish danish finnish norweigan

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

Poll: Scandinavian forum sections (21 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do you want it?

  1. Yes i want it! (10 votes [47.62%])

    Percentage of vote: 47.62%

  2. No... (2 votes [9.52%])

    Percentage of vote: 9.52%

  3. Cookies!!!!(You vote for YES) (9 votes [42.86%])

    Percentage of vote: 42.86%

  4. -__- (Not this post again*-(You vote for NO) (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Hide poll

Axia #1 Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19913 battles
  • 425
  • Member since:
    01-25-2012
Pls add more a scandinavian forum (we scandinavians would be really happy to talk to each others with our small language. Theres more people that wants their own language forum, but i cant say them all.
Im sure youll need some staff crew but im sure many people will apply, if not add this atleast to the list.
Thank you


PS: Im sorry if theres alot of this treads already, but i think this should be added.

Jeger74 #2 Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44481 battles
  • 201
  • Member since:
    10-09-2011
Me wants :Smile_great:

Axia #3 Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:03 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19913 battles
  • 425
  • Member since:
    01-25-2012

View PostJeger74, on 25 September 2012 - 05:57 PM, said:

Me wants :Smile_great:
Good good needs more people like you :D

Ronineter #4 Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:33 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 18024 battles
  • 2,236
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010
Just voted for yes because i award a forum for everyone that wants one in their own langauge

Falafel #5 Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:03 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 7955 battles
  • 348
  • Member since:
    12-04-2010
If you add finnish sub-forum, wich every finnish clan could use...
Finnish people will have baaad time.

Zoraktar #6 Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:54 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5320 battles
  • 1,463
  • [FURHQ] FURHQ
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

View PostFalafel, on 26 September 2012 - 07:03 AM, said:

If you add finnish sub-forum, wich every finnish clan could use...
Finnish people will have baaad time.

/agree.
"Totta kuin että lada kestää" and it will!

Finnish people are most annoing persons sometimes with their own language. That's why leaved my own clan what were finnish. I dont flame or anything as i'm finn myself... Finnish people might be pretty rude at forums and might get something like 4chan /b/... No offence. But what i seen at school about their WoT playing and their acting... WoT would need to be atleast banned from 18 years from finns or blocked. :P
Yes i'm fin myself and i'm shamed how most of fin people are rude. Tough it's in our nature to be born that way. <- Damn you lady gaga.

If you would add fin subforums... You will need twice of ammount moderators.

There could be own part for "Scandinavian"  people as finns and rest but own fin forums gives me shivers.
Voted yes as seen a lot Swedish and Norwegian people playing.

Edited by Zoraktar, 27 September 2012 - 06:53 AM.


Axia #7 Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:46 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19913 battles
  • 425
  • Member since:
    01-25-2012
Thanks guys :D

JonG #8 Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11775 battles
  • 201
  • Member since:
    12-03-2011
Finland is not a Scandinavian country...

Falafel #9 Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:42 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 7955 battles
  • 348
  • Member since:
    12-04-2010

View PostJonG, on 27 September 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

Finland is not a Scandinavian country...
http://upupachan.alt...34399590460.jpg

Edited by Falafel, 28 September 2012 - 07:44 AM.


cDa #10 Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:45 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5572 battles
  • 1,457
  • Member since:
    08-01-2010
edited topic title, wil foward this request.

Amonhoteph #11 Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:47 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 23944 battles
  • 148
  • Member since:
    05-24-2012
All for this!

Amonhoteph #12 Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:48 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 23944 battles
  • 148
  • Member since:
    05-24-2012

View PostFalafel, on 28 September 2012 - 07:42 AM, said:


True, but it is Nordic!

Steffenkbh #13 Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:53 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38008 battles
  • 620
  • [_TDO_] _TDO_
  • Member since:
    01-22-2012
Of all the european ppl the danish, sweets and norwegians have the worst knowlege of english, so we cannot function on an international forum.

Unlike in Germany and France, we scandinavians never hear english in the TV, all foreign films and television shows are dubbed. Aspecialy the young scandinavian ppl that newer uses the internet, and have lousy educations, have big problems with eglish forums.

You dont belive me? just bring your scandinavian friends on a tour de europe and see.Go to France and try out your eglish skill, do they understand you? Go to Czech republik and try the same, not meny ppl in europ will be able to understand our english.

Amonhoteph #14 Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:09 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 23944 battles
  • 148
  • Member since:
    05-24-2012

View PostSteffenkbh, on 28 September 2012 - 11:53 AM, said:

Of all the european ppl the danish, sweets and norwegians have the worst knowlege of english, so we cannot function on an international forum.

Unlike in Germany and France, we scandinavians never hear english in the TV, all foreign films and television shows are dubbed. Aspecialy the young scandinavian ppl that newer uses the internet, and have lousy educations, have big problems with eglish forums.

You dont belive me? just bring your scandinavian friends on a tour de europe and see.Go to France and try out your eglish skill, do they understand you? Go to Czech republik and try the same, not meny ppl in europ will be able to understand our english.

I think you could't bee more wrong actually. I work with international teams every week. Scandinavians are far ahead most European countries in spoken and written English.

Falafel #15 Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 7955 battles
  • 348
  • Member since:
    12-04-2010

View PostAmonhoteph, on 28 September 2012 - 12:09 PM, said:

I think you could't bee more wrong actually. I work with international teams every week. Scandinavians are far ahead most European countries in spoken and written English.
I think it was sarcasm... (ofc you cant never be sure, when it comes to internet)

LordRoyh #16 Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 30714 battles
  • 825
  • [MOP] MOP
  • Member since:
    07-28-2011
Why not change "Scandinavian" to "Nordic" and add Iceland to the tag? Do we have any people from Iceland playing WoT? :Smile_teethhappy:

Axia #17 Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19913 battles
  • 425
  • Member since:
    01-25-2012

View PostLordRoyh, on 28 September 2012 - 02:08 PM, said:

Why not change "Scandinavian" to "Nordic" and add Iceland to the tag? Do we have any people from Iceland playing WoT? :Smile_teethhappy:
Probally some but ive never seen/heard any people from iceland, so its pretty rare.

Edited by Axia, 28 September 2012 - 03:23 PM.






Also tagged with swedish, danish, finnish, norweigan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users