• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Zoraktar #1 Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5320 battles
  • [FURHQ] FURHQ
Not fun times like that!

Yeah well lets get these listed to WoT (Replay or screenshot is even better!)

Bodyguard ally:

I was playing with my At-1 yesterday was taking aiming line to enemy when ally crashed my side  causing small damage. Well i managed shoot enemy when moving sideways causing his death and other enemy who tried shoot me killed ally tank who pushed me away. It felt like i had own bodyguard who took bullet for me!

Then couple matches before i went to play as Type 59:
We got Lakeville where suddenly lemming train choosen to go town and well i went with couple tanks to keep side flank defended. I made n00b mistake as going over ½ way when i was able to know that missing t-34 is there with some KV friends. Well i managed to bounce enemy ammon and went just spamming my keyboard to reverse. I managed to reverse up some route at mountains and shooting that t-34 when he was just looking at me. Then i lost grip with my Type what caused it semi spin to that i had tank turned for head down.
I pressed forward key fastes i could and managed drift down with Type down without loosing ANY hp and making impressive jump next of ally tank who was retreating with me to safe spot.
After getting safe i saw that t-34 guy saying on chat:
"Retreating like a boss Type?"
Where i just answered
"Always...Always not even lucky"

Share your lucky/skilled/pr0 moments with physics. Because i'm having blast with these and i think i would manage list soooo much of these here :D

playec1992 #2 Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:16 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11483 battles
a gang of 6 3002DB..

Never be AFK while we are around, or you might find yourself in a Lake or falling down a Cliff xD
All with the 7.5cm Kwk with 3.8 seconds reload time, spamming bullets everywhere..
I will upload some quite awesome Replays.

Kyhonido #3 Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:24 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17767 battles
I had several funny moments in the last days - mostly coming from the fact, that some people still do not completly realised the possibilities the new engine gives to the game. Have to admit, that the first day I was sometimes also at the receiving end of the jokes ...  :Smile_ohmy:

Anyway - the most funny thing for me was yesterday, El Halluf - sliding with my JgTiger down the steep hill in the SE - to support our scout + type against some meds ... they were quite surprised when I appeared behind them :Smile_veryhappy: .

Kyphros #4 Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:16 AM

Major

• Player
  • 14382 battles
  • [DODU] DODU
On Malinovka Encounter, I killed a KV-1S with the water on the south-west of the map.
I had a Sherman, and tried to get to the other side's sniping houses, but I saw that KV1S coming. So I came in the water and managed to be there without drowning, then I waited for him. He tried to crush me but I went backwards in order to avoid him, then I circled him, got out of the water, got behind him and pushed. That was fun.

TheDOD #5 Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9628 battles
  • [HOV] HOV
Can't get out of my head, how a brave T20 alone tryed to defend a falank single handed at Fjords (close to Ship yard), where i with my IS-3 pushed him down the wather, where he struggeled to the last to surive. But he died. RIP brave T20

MorganLatte #6 Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 13987 battles
  • [NF-NH] NF-NH
My Fun Time         

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mhee

http://www.nf-nh.ch/

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_012.jpg   141.22K

Edited by MorganLatte, 06 October 2012 - 01:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users