Zoraktar #1 Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5322 battles
  • [FURHQ] FURHQ
Yes as you see...
Lately i seen only:

did WG just discovered clustering!?
also, there is something out there called DX10, do you need 8-9 years to start using it? how about DX11?!
and don't get me started about multithreading ... [multi threading]

Good job wg. Just destroy all the good things the community does for free for your game...
Loving this post because they didn't have even clue why or what is happening

it's not only the poor hosting services but also the machine (the server), has reached the limit a long time ago
(I actually never had problems with Ms/ping/lag unless my 3g modem overheats)
Lets have today and maybe tomorrow and day after that and maybe whole year: Lets thank WG day!
Rules:
1. Don't post sarcastic thanks. We want you are really thanking WG not joking around.
2. Be polite to others even that they might thank WG of something what you don't like.

THANK YOU...
...For creating this game. WoT is one of my filler games with my 117 steam games and WoW.
...For creating us new physics and way more nicer graphics!
...For giving us more tanks and more modules!
...For keeping this game up with all these whiners. You are doing well!
...Overlord of all what he done.
...For ALL staff WG got! You are creating something big here!
...Actually taking some concepts from members and taking some of our suggestions up!
...Allowing us MOD this game!
...Keeping this game alive.
...To have this game tutorial and tank academy! They really helped me at this game!

And I REALLY MEAN THIS!
Gratz wg of reaching high amount customers and members. You really worked and deserve the best.

This game is one of my fav "Filler" games and as filler game i mean most shocking thing ever!
I play for the fun! (First of my type?)

Edited by Zoraktar, 09 October 2012 - 07:35 AM.

EemeIi #2 Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21796 battles
But people like complaining more (point in case: you had -1 before I gave you a +).

I do agree that a very large portion of the forums content is endless whining.

Thanks WG for a good and addictive game. I just yesterday platooned for the 2nd time with my gf and she likes wot too. :)

Juravski #3 Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:54 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6569 battles

View PostEemeIi, on 09 October 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

Thanks WG for a good and addictive game. I just yesterday platooned for the 2nd time with my gf and she likes wot too. :)

You lucky bastard!

Back on topic:

WG has created a free, fast paced, fun game that is intricate enough for people that like numbers and strategy! Keep up the good work!

To the OP-> a major influence on the actual state of the game is the huge feedback it got on the forums. If it would have received only positive feedback it would not have improved.

j4ckb4u3r #4 Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17977 battles
  • [DSD] DSD

View PostJuravski, on 09 October 2012 - 07:54 AM, said:

To the OP-> a major influence on the actual state of the game is the huge feedback it got on the forums. If it would have received only positive feedback it would not have improved.

And that is the point!

It would just be nice if the guys that are complaining in the forum should do that in a more polite way.

This game is good, maybe the customer service isn't the best, but they improve their work.

Maybe the information policy of WG isn't perfect, but neither is that the fact for most countries governments, and they (WG) improve.

And always don't forget - it's just a game. :Smile_veryhappy: But a good game.

Bademeister02 #5 Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11095 battles
I am playing this game since 02/2011 (open beta at NA server!) and i am still enjoying it! no other game (except AOE2^^) catched me for so long...

yes it has some negative aspects, but hey it cannot be perfect and WG tries to fix this game a little bit more with every patch that goes public!

WG said that currently 40million players are registered for WOT. Most of them are playing this game without complaining about every single bad battle they had. The guys that are whining in the forums are the small minority of the WOT-players. And most of these whiners are complaining for the sake of complaining i guess^^

All those threads about those unbelievable weak german hightiers like JT and e75, the whining about "world of russian OP tanks"...nevermind!

keep up your good work and provide us with new heavy steel on tracks!! :Smile_honoring:

PanzyBattalion #6 Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10888 battles
Well, I kinda ditched WoT now, Zora knows I'm currently obsessed with pandas but

Thank you WG for making a fun, action tank game, not some dull simulator.

Thank you for showing me some of THE greatest whine I've seen on a game

Thank you for introducing me to the fillies in READ (though thats more due to my osom username)

Keep it up WG, can't wait to see the British and eventually Japanese tree.

Edited by DerpyHooves, 09 October 2012 - 09:20 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users