combat wehrmacht tanks battle footage

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

DestroyerPC3 #1 Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8346 battles
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nzaKWuMj7os

As said in the video description : " STRICTLY UNPOLITICAL VIDEO.Please DO NOT post any abusive / insulting , ultra nationalistic , silly , religious ,communistic nor neo-nazi comments , many thanks pals !!! "

Consider it as a tribute to german army ,to the fallen soldiers  bear in mind that most of them were just executing orders ,thx for understanding .

algis242 #2 Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10474 battles
There are a lot of good videos in his channel. Watch them from time to time. :Smile_great:

tankwaifu #3 Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
Great videos

Spiediens #4 Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5887 battles
I remember when I first saw a picture of German World War 2 armor.... From that moment on, I knew they will always be my favorites, no matter what. The picture was of a Tiger I.

Animistic #5 Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 22017 battles
  • [EFE] EFE
Really nice video. Ended up watching more from his channel. Since i was like 6 year old, i became obsessed about WWII after getting big pile of Commando comic books from relative and 1:74 scale plastic soldiers.

Not to mention assembling lots plastic models of tanks and airplanes (and ending up exploding them with fireworks later on).

Posted Image

View PostJagdPanther92, on 12 October 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

bear in mind that most of them were just executing orders

Sometimes you gotta draw the line with that and not just bilndly follow whatever crazy order or use that as an excuse. Wehrmacht also took actively part of civilian murderings as Hitler declared war in east to be totalitarian war of ideology. Commisar command also made Wehrmacht also shoot officially surrendering prisoners of wars and even if not all units did follow it, it was still very common. Not to mention even if you did get taken as prisoner alive, you would most likely starve to death as there was no logistics reserved for huge masses of prisoners, so around 2million - 3million died to starvation and diseases. And even if you survived that prisontime, Stalin would consider you as traitor and send you again to another deathcamp once returning CCCP.

Glad we dont live in the 40s, and can just instead enjoy it all in form of videogames, history reading and youtube videos.

Also tagged with combat, wehrmacht, tanks, battle, footage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users