I'm out. Goodbye WoT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

theMuhaha #1 Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 7463 battles
Its been a long way WoT. Do you remember? Back in CB where there wasnt even tiered battles and no t9 mediums or TDs, let alone t10s?
Light tanks warping around? Do you remember the T23? Its been a good time.

Do you remember the release? M6A2E1 all around bouncing off each others front. I've had so much fun with you WoT. Thanks for that.

Sadly, I just cant stand the latest changes. Some may enjoy them but I dont. The physics opened new doors and I feel like a noob again.
After next patch everyone will have some gold ammo in their ammoracks so aiming for weakspots will be for the poor guys. I already feel sorry for the Maus..
The WoT-Community is getting worse and worse, like 90% of the Community cannot properly play this game and like 50% are flaming all the damn time.

That gold ammo change killed it for me. I already found the new high-pen guns to be annoying since armor got more and more pointless but this? This is it. Forget angling and all that stuff. In T10 battles it will only be about having the right shell loaded at the right time.

This isnt the WoT I used to love. This is just too different. I've been around since CB day1 and I wasted a lot of time and money in this game. I dont regret it, it's been fun but now its time to leave.

To those of you who know me: Thanks guys, it's been a pleasure. GL&HF in future games.

To those of you you dont know me: No, you cant have my stuff. I need that free exp for WoWp which is just more fun than WoT atm.

See you there maybe.

Goodbye.

Nargar0th #2 Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8963 battles
+1.Well said.

Pressplayontape #3 Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25005 battles
  • [_GAS_] _GAS_
Amen to that! Was thinkign exactly the same after todays´ sh*t matches and messed up MM... Some says "hey, it´s weekend. The matches r worse than compared to other days".... but hey: actually, we have weekend here 24/7. Tons of Tier-X-tanks in every team now, driven by ebay-warriors or little kids, a lot of 46% winrate-noobs (or even worse)... teamwork? LOL Most players here don´t even know how to spell it. A lot of flamers and rookies, AFK-leechers, bots and teamkillers... also Tier VIII in a platoon with Tier-I and so on! I think I spent the last money on this game by getting another 30 days of premium... but in the daytime, this game is NOT playable with fun and joy anymore.

Bye bye WG... you turned a once nice and somehow balanced game into "Call of Duty" on tracks. Not right up my alley!

Ikarases #4 Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9439 battles
  • [PR_PH] PR_PH
Yeah, I wish WoT would be more hardcore, but I get WG´s intentions...

But if you feel like that, then do it, all your arguments (comboed) are a good reason to leave :)

Damn, I´ll miss you, with you gone, there will be another red player in my team...

_ShOoT_ #5 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5141 battles
please somebody contact to the admin's beccause i have a ticket and i wanna play this weekend, please

Odysseus_ #6 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 6021 battles
For Premium shells I even see people using them now in Random battle while everyone is saying its meant for Clan Wars if it is then go and use it there stop using it in Randoms.

Because of that situation I cant wait for 8.1 that everyone will use it and become equal in battle,with this situation people giving money for gold which they use for Gold Shells is unfair for the players who really use it only in CW or who dont have money to buy gold.

Sir_Tornado #7 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25771 battles

View PostGeorgy_Zhukov_1945, on 14 October 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

For Premium shells I even see people using them now in Random battle while everyone is saying its meant for Clan Wars if it is then go and use it there stop using it in Randoms.

Because of that situation I cant wait for 8.1 that everyone will use it and become equal in battle,with this situation people giving money for gold which they use for Gold Shells is unfair for the players who really use it only in CW or who dont have money to buy gold.

Surely the answer is to remove gold ammo? Going from having 1 or 2 players per game using gold ammo to 20 or so using gold ammo is not an answer to a problem. If a player does not have a premium tank the ability to sustain gold ammo is NIL! its still PAY TO WIN!

Odysseus_ #8 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 6021 battles
If WG is going to implement gold shells for credits thats perfect for Clan wars and Company battles  because some clan members cannot buy them, as for using them in Randoms I suggest excluding premium shells (in 8.1 non premium) from randoms.

jodgi #9 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38196 battles
It may not turn out so bad, why tear your hair out before you have to?

tisl3r #10 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10203 battles
Yup, I remember when I started playing a year ago.. in april 2011..
Derp was huge I thought, the grind was painfully long.
Every tank was fun to drive, the KV was the best. Now there are just some kids who don't know how to play, driving around and shooting everything, even rocks.
When I first saw the maus next to my KV, I thought, this is awesome. Now, I don't even care.
WoT is not fun, at all, anymore. Probably quit in next month, retarded players and retarded updates have ruined this game..

Insoucious #11 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:20 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 10892 battles
7.2/7.3 stay the best update.

WoTDaFoCh #12 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:32 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 22802 battles
Stinks...but what can you do or say about it,they have their ideas and the community has other ideas,it will always be that way they think they to big to listen to us that made them big !

Pressplayontape #13 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25005 battles
  • [_GAS_] _GAS_

View Postremettoomas, on 14 October 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

WoT is not fun, at all, anymore. Probably quit in next month, retarded players and retarded updates have ruined this game..

Yup! Way too much of ´em in the daytime... WoT can be fun late evenings and in the night, but hey: who has time to play then? I remember times when a VK4502P showed up on the other team and you thought "OMG, I am dead meat"... not to mention the Maus which scared the hell out of ppl. Now? Both no great match anymore... I sold my Maus because since 7.5, it just degenerated to a pile of scrap metal once it got spotted.

St0ne_Monkey #14 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 20442 battles
Going to wate to see what change the ammo makes to the game but I have a feeling I might be following you.

This game really needs for you to be able to loose SP if you play badly. I know it'll never happen as that would stop some people playing an WG is all about numbers and making money. Fixing the MM system so those with more than two brain cells can play together let those with questionable genes then play together.

Money, money, money. Greedy little bar tenders.

Edited by St0ne_Monkey, 14 October 2012 - 03:34 PM.

Hell460 #15 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2534 battles
One of the problems is that it's pretty much the only game, that features so many different tanks, has some decent graphics, and has arcade-ish gameplay, all together.
WG has no competition on WoT, so they can do whatever the hell they please, how they please it. Had there been, say 10 games in this genre, WG would have to listen to what their community says, and follow their wishes sometimes, if they would want to keep their players, since they would just run of to the other 9 otherwise.

Sadly, that is for me the problem, and probably the only reason I still play. So gamedevs outside of WG, if you are reading this (you isn't, I know you isn't) make a proper tank game!

GTRaPToR #16 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 20143 battles
  • [UEA] UEA
Can't wait for "credits for gold ammo" where most of the WG community will bankrupt! That'll be sweet!

Admiral_Antonio_Cooper #17 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6030 battles

View PosttheMuhaha, on 14 October 2012 - 02:48 PM, said:

Its been a long way WoT. Do you remember? Back in CB where there wasnt even tiered battles and no t9 mediums or TDs, let alone t10s?
Light tanks warping around? Do you remember the T23? Its been a good time.

Do you remember the release? M6A2E1 all around bouncing off each others front. I've had so much fun with you WoT. Thanks for that.

Sadly, I just cant stand the latest changes. Some may enjoy them but I dont. The physics opened new doors and I feel like a noob again.
After next patch everyone will have some gold ammo in their ammoracks so aiming for weakspots will be for the poor guys. I already feel sorry for the Maus..
The WoT-Community is getting worse and worse, like 90% of the Community cannot properly play this game and like 50% are flaming all the damn time.

That gold ammo change killed it for me. I already found the new high-pen guns to be annoying since armor got more and more pointless but this? This is it. Forget angling and all that stuff. In T10 battles it will only be about having the right shell loaded at the right time.

This isnt the WoT I used to love. This is just too different. I've been around since CB day1 and I wasted a lot of time and money in this game. I dont regret it, it's been fun but now its time to leave.

To those of you who know me: Thanks guys, it's been a pleasure. GL&HF in future games.

To those of you you dont know me: No, you cant have my stuff. I need that free exp for WoWp which is just more fun than WoT atm.

See you there maybe.

Goodbye.

Very good post , am coming to the end too , war Z is out tomorrow and this rigged game will be deleted.

WARGAMING I WANT TO PLAY A GAME WHERE I DIE BECOS I MESSED UP NOT BECOS YOU HAVE CHEATED AND RIGGED THIS GAME SO I MUST DIE.
cant wait to see warplanes and warships be the nail in your coffin.

Ankot #18 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11019 battles
  • [-N-L-] -N-L-
Goodbye :( Might see you in WoWp though :)

Niaro #19 Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 22529 battles
  • [READ] READ
+1

But Yea Autoaim that aimed ahead of the enemy tanks and hit em reliable past 500m was the only way to get those damn warping T44 back then :D
Damn i miss that time.. People talking to each other about Tactics ingame.. No Insults.. most used language was english.. and the devs pretended to care what we have to say.

And i miss the T23 :(

Falafel #20 Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7955 battles
You guys will go nuts for what Im going to say. I think WoT is now better than it was in closed/normal beta. Tanks are far more balanced now (those who accuse russian tanks being OP, surely have not played in beta), no warping (okay that was fun ;D ) and less "kurwa" in chat. And we have many things now that we didnt have in beta, like tiered companies and CW.

Also, theres alot more new players derping around. Sometimes it`s fun to watch them to do stupid mistakes that get them killed, sometimes it`s just purely frustrating to have a big mouthed monkey on your team.

But well yeah, I`m just happy for you leaving WoT. You will now have more time for real life and I dont have to worry about playing against you in randoms. GGs and GL for future!

Edited by Falafel, 14 October 2012 - 04:53 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users