FULL MOBILIZATION

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

15DPancAfrika #1 Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32766 battles
  • [21DAK] 21DAK
YES its time for full mobilizations for us. We must get (WOT) GOLDEN JOYSTIC to get great SPECIAL :Smile-angry: All 9 tiers for 2/3 price and 5x exp.,premium account for 3 days and so on.... happens only once this year.Let make it happens again.We the people of all nations are resposible for it. If we lose this battle you know  how we call such a team- NOOBS PLAYERS :Smile_trollface-3: (maybe i will convice myself to buy E75 and grind to E100).
SO how you like my Psychological Operations or simple Propaganda .
I hope you will not get Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).I got PTSD by playing so many battles with let say very weak teams (morons, noobs ,idiots etc..)  losing 7 or more  battles in row :Smile_veryhappy:
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!

15DPancAfrika #2 Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32766 battles
  • [21DAK] 21DAK
OCHH i forgot add it is not our Lenningrad,Stallingrad, Normandy, Berlin, Hurtgen forest and so on BUT ITS OUR PHOROHOWKA  ASSAULT (so hated by many). SO keep storming Internet for golden joystic :Smile_smile:

Ikarases #3 Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9439 battles
  • [PR_PH] PR_PH
We were bribed!  :Smile_ohmy:

But seriously, I don´t have problem with that... I wouldn´t gain anything by voting the other games... It´s just like you have to empty the rubbish bin and you´re choosing to not to take the cookie your family had promised to you, when you empty the rubbish bin...

I think they know what they´re doing; putting the least effort/money to the game, but still with high gain and keeping the majority of players playing, so that´s a pretty smart move...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users