WOT won Joystick awards because of bribery! LOL deserves the win, Be glad GW2/WOW isn't on t...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Tiffosco #1 Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1 battle
Just an honest opinion from an honest person.
You knows it, Everybody knows it, but some refuse to admit it.

As an IS auditor, I do not approve of this polls! The sampling/survey is invalid and does not represent the demographics accurately!

Moving to off topic, not gameplay related. As a professional in your field, If you wish to challenge the count, please contact Future Media who ran the event.
- Ectar

Edited by Ectar, 26 October 2012 - 08:43 PM.

IBLiTZKRiEGI #2 Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 3275 battles
  • [WOLVE] WOLVE
It's serious business. Companies are in it to win it, and WG succeeded. That's life, really.

WG couldn't really expect something from the community without giving them something in return.

CrenyaaC #3 Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32516 battles
  • [322] 322
Umm.. what? What is this topic? What if you just enjoyed the specials we will have next week? I really don't see your point here...

Silentstalker #4 Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16479 battles
Oh, boooo bloody hooooooo.

It's not like it's elections and it's not like Wargaming was paying random people on the street - they merely motivated their players and now they reward them. After all, dedication is to be rewarded.

Go cry somewhere else, mate.

Odysseus_ #5 Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 6021 battles
WoT gave you money? League of legends and all other free2play games which were competing for the same prize offered their specials/discounts etc if they win.

If LOL is better why are you playing WoT  don't like it go play LoL.

Other players who voted and who like WoT will enjoy next week special WG offered us  :Smile_Default:

x5 exp in first battle and 3 day premium, 10% discount on tier VIII premiums etc is not a small gift

tisl3r #6 Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10203 battles
Let me present you, this guy sold his SP and is whining over WG all the time.
Retarded kid, delete the thread and grow the hell up already

Warheart1992 #7 Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13901 battles

View PostTiffosco, on 26 October 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

Just an honest opinion from an honest person.
You knows it, Everybody knows it, but some refuse to admit it.

As an IS auditor, I do not approve of this polls! The sampling/survey is invalid and does not represent the demographics accurately!

Since you dont approve anything , then dont buy anything which will be on sale , and dont use the bonus code aswell  :Smile-hiding:

Live with the fact that Wot for a free game is actually pretty good ............

Tiffosco #8 Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1 battle

View PostSilentstalker, on 26 October 2012 - 07:21 PM, said:

Oh, boooo bloody hooooooo.

It's not like it's elections and it's not like Wargaming was paying random people on the street - they merely motivated their players and now they reward them. After all, dedication is to be rewarded.

Go cry somewhere else, mate.

I like this game, but its a cheap and undeserving win, one that isn't factual.

Proxh #9 Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8989 battles
ITT: OP is an idiot who fancies LoL over WoT, and can't handle the fact of WoT winning.

Dr_Nooooo #10 Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 13211 battles
Wrong forums, cowboy.

tisl3r #11 Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10203 battles

View PostTiffosco, on 26 October 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

I like this game, but its a cheap and undeserving win, one that isn't factual.

You should get banned from main server for this retarded trolling.

Shutzer #12 Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15940 battles
I definitely agree. Wargaming and WoT does not deserve this award by any objective standard.

First there is bribery of its playerbase. IMO this awards are completely irrelevant becouse of that.

Secondly this game tehnically sucks. Its engine is outdated, game mechanics are completely broken and illogical. Several bugs exists from the beggining of this game for example those 0 pen hits. Devs once admitted that those penetration are bugs and now they are vehicle features. Completely irresponsible and stupid.

Their entire balancing procedure sucks. Its only purpose is to make their playerbase think they are doing something. By adding new tanks their stats make older tanks completely obsolete and they dont even try to buff or nerf them to make them on par with new tanks.

Game mechanics are extremely tilted to one side (USSR tanks), several nations so-called strong sides are either disregarded (turret armor on americans and so called accuracy on germans) or useless (hull down on slopes are impossible to make since those slopes are too steep). And as icing on cake come those hidden stats like ground resistance, dispersal randomness factor, shell velocity etc which are never revaled to playerbase as whole and serve to stealth nerf or buff tanks without knowledge of said playerbase.

Playerbase itself is ignored and often insulted from devs (storm and SerB), and their requests are not even considered except when WG cam make lots of money by thos changes.

Customer support is also especially lets say weird. Several my friends had to wait for a whole week to get a response, and one friend got his account hacked. Although he had all the reciepts from bank about his payments, logs about logging into game on his accound, several dates of buying tanks, they didnt return that account to him and recently unlocked it for the guy who hacked it. Completely irresponsible and immoral.

Say whatever you want, call me noob, say that I should quit this game if I dont like it and similar. Well I am not quitting this game becouse it still has some good points about it. And there is no other tank based MMOFPS on the market on which i can switch. Thats called monopoly and that is the only reason why WG can get away with those gross failures of theirs made in this game.

Odysseus_ #13 Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 6021 battles

View PostShutzer, on 26 October 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:

I definitely agree. Wargaming and WoT does not deserve this award by any objective standard.

First there is bribery of its playerbase. IMO this awards are completely irrelevant becouse of that.

Secondly this game tehnically sucks. Its engine is outdated, game mechanics are completely broken and illogical. Several bugs exists from the beggining of this game for example those 0 pen hits. Devs once admitted that those penetration are bugs and now they are vehicle features. Completely irresponsible and stupid.

Their entire balancing procedure sucks. Its only purpose is to make their playerbase think they are doing something. By adding new tanks their stats make older tanks completely obsolete and they dont even try to buff or nerf them to make them on par with new tanks.

Game mechanics are extremely tilted to one side (USSR tanks), several nations so-called strong sides are either disregarded (turret armor on americans and so called accuracy on germans) or useless (hull down on slopes are impossible to make since those slopes are too steep). And as icing on cake come those hidden stats like ground resistance, dispersal randomness factor, shell velocity etc which are never revaled to playerbase as whole and serve to stealth nerf or buff tanks without knowledge of said playerbase.

Playerbase itself is ignored and often insulted from devs (storm and SerB), and their requests are not even considered except when WG cam make lots of money by thos changes.

Customer support is also especially lets say weird. Several my friends had to wait for a whole week to get a response, and one friend got his account hacked. Although he had all the reciepts from bank about his payments, logs about logging into game on his accound, several dates of buying tanks, they didnt return that account to him and recently unlocked it for the guy who hacked it. Completely irresponsible and immoral.

Say whatever you want, call me noob, say that I should quit this game if I dont like it and similar. Well I am not quitting this game becouse it still has some good points about it. And there is no other tank based MMOFPS on the market on which i can switch. Thats called monopoly and that is the only reason why WG can get away with those gross failures of theirs made in this game.
Can someone tell me with what did WG  bribe you guys? Money? as I said earlier every Free2play game that was competing probably had the same special if they won somesort of a discount etc.
first thing: Graphic is WoT is maybe not great but its way better then LoL, but WG needs to tweak the graphic engine so that we with strong PC's get alot better FPS rate then now.
2nd Soviet tanks OP: I dont agree with you T-34-85 is much weaker then Vk3601H Soviet tanks are easy to set on fire, German tanks have better HP rate,Americans are good too, but I agree they need to be buffed a little but really how could anyone know how would Tiger 2 vs IS-3 battle end? they weren't fighting each other. Each nation has different play style Soviets have much lower reload rate then German tanks,they arent accurate as German tanks.

I agree with you that WoT Support needs to be changed, but game isn't fault for that.

Still I am pleased to hear that WoT won the Golden Joystick award because they arent pay2win type of games like some other ''free2play'' games, WG will introduce in 8.1 option to buy prem ammo for credits, you can buy camoes, modules and everything for free, Premium tanks and Account are only used for faster progress.

Legion_ #14 Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 13526 battles
If you can vote multiple times for a politician, the election would not be worth the effort.

kornilone #15 Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:24 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6783 battles
I'm active LoL player and I play casually WoT and I must say that LoL made the same "bribery" (IP boosts if LoL will win), they have just 10 mln less players than WoT.
So this is pretty normal in f2p. The better game won.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users