A13 Pom Gun

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

NickMackz #1 Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1873 battles
  • [NOFOX] NOFOX
On the A13 Mk. I, the Pom Pom has 4 rounds, fires each shot individually and has a ~10 second reload. On the A13 Mk. II, the Pom Pom fires two rounds at once and has a ~5 second reload.

Why are they different when it is the same gun, just on a different tank? I prefered firing shots individually as I could aim better, although the faster reload is nice.

Something else I noticed is that on the research tree characteristics for the Mk. I Pom Pom, it says it has 22.9-60 round/min but if you bring up the characteristics from the lower menu on the garage, it says 22.86. On the Mk. II Pom Pom, it says the same as the Mk. I on the research tree characteristics but 56.47 when brought up from the garage menu. Is this because the research menu shows the rate of fire regardless of tank, and from the garage it shows for specifically that tank with the current crew training?

typhaon #2 Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 14201 battles
Guns can have different RoF on different tanks/turrets.

The values in the research tree show the possible range for all values on all different tanks/turrets that use the weapon.
The values when looking at the stats at the bottom of the garage interface shows the actual RoF with the current vehicle/turret setup.

All values are for 100% crew and do not take additional modules, skills or consumables into consideration.

NickMackz #3 Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1873 battles
  • [NOFOX] NOFOX
Thought it must be that. Thanks for explaining it :)

Also tagged with A13, Pom, Gun

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users