Say Hello 2 Paulina - little

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

sanxoo #1 Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1153 battles
Hello everyone!

My name is Adam, i'm from Poland and I have a little request to you. I want to make some surprise for 20th Birthday of my girlfriend, and i need Your help :)! Surprise what i want to do is a wishes from People from all the world :)

what I need from you, is to record a short video with wishes.  “Hi Paulina, happy 20th birthday to you” in your mother language, and send it to: sanxoo@gmail.com . I Have already 20 videos from people from different countries but i need more. I try to find some people who want to help on chatroulette and many forums but People are just lazy so for that it is so difficult to have some videos :(

It doesn't have to be a  record by professional camera. Web cam or camera in your phone will be ok. In Email send information where  you are from and your name.

My deadline is in end of December, so every record will be really helpful.

Please send the link with my video to your family and friends to everybody you know :D it can help me.

https://www.youtube....h?v=pyHyyQhnsAk

You will find yourself 2nd January 2013 on youtube in my project: "Say Hello 2 Paulina" :)

It’s really important for me so big thanks to you in advance for everyone, everything good : )

Also tagged with Say Hello 2 Paulina - little

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users