Valentine Fast fastest light speed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Windic #1 Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7633 battles
  • [FRIH] FRIH
So I have been playing my Valentine with stock engine. Once game started I have been following others who went to west like 30 sec before everyone disappeared. Then I was thinking: I have good armor! I can try move closer around hill otherwise it will be end before I will reach enemy base. And so I did.....

When I was crossing river I was (as expected) attacked by enemy from hill. Thanks to support my allies I was able to take enemy down. I took a lot of damage and my engine was damaged eventually. Well and that's where nightmare has begun.

Posted Image

When I was turning I had to slowly on spot. At my best I was moving 6 kmph in water. It was impossible climb up from river. I was stucked in water until time runned out :Smile_popcorn1:

R0ni #2 Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3785 battles
The horror  :Smile_veryhappy:

Yes, Valentine had ridiculously weak engine. Even the top one. It does keep you moving, but sure you wont be cruising around. The armor and weapon does make up for the snailing, but if your engine or driver.. or both get busted... you might have hard time getting your gun anywhere.

Also tagged with Valentine, Fast, fastest, light, speed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users