t21

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
220 replies to this topic

AriannaWolf #221 Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32954 battles
  • [DA-II] DA-II
Interesting tank this one. I am not a scout driver at all and my first 20 odd games were at the bad end of Fail. But I am on the final stretch of getting it elited and I have truly come to like this little guy. The turning point was one of those T8/9 battles (Highway) where you think.. oh boy here we go again. Then found myself on the open field helping a type against an e50. Whilst the type got all the attention I ripped the e50 to bits. It was.. stunning. Then sniped at a lorraine and found some arty to grief. And woah from fail to Ace tanker in one battle. From there I had more faith, and then came the results.

Generally I try and either passive scout early or play 'linebacker' as Cimex describes, then once the teams have thinned out I go hunting.

Once I have fired my first shot it is a case of dont stop moving as almost everything you meet will 1 or 2 shot you. Forget camo, forget hard cover, a bad arty miss will still turn your lovely little tank into a drain cover.

Note even in T6/7 matches my approach is not too different since the T6 meds and heavies offer a not dissimilar threat as a a T9.

=AW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users