Funny conversation with support team

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Geralt_z_Rivii365 #1 Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

Major

• Clan Diplomat
  • 30521 battles
Hello everyone.
Some time ago i've got banned for 3 days for reason described in EULA, 9.C.2.
So, I wrote to support

Ticket ID GRD-333-45966
Category  World of Tanks
Subcategory:  Penalty Appeals

Hello I want ask why you lock my account for 3 days? i mean i didn't do anything which is described in EULA, 9.C.2 can u explain to me this?

Mike Chadwick 08 November 2012 12:47
Hello Tank Commander,
I understand your frustrations and will be more than happy to clear things up for you :) When a sanction is applied to an account for violating a rule, it is only done with sufficient evidence and thorough investigation. We do not sanction a players account for no reason at all. This I can assure you.
You received the sanction for impersonating staff of Wargaming. This is a major rule violation and if repeated, can result in a permanent sanction. Please refrain from violating the game rules to prevent further sanctions to be placed on your account. Below is a link to the game rules which you should become familiar with:
http://forum.worldof...nks-game-rules/
We hope you continue to enjoy the game and wish you all the best in future battles.

Best Regards,
Mike Chadwick
WOT Customer Support Team

MarcinFOX365 08 November 2012 15:28
My account name is Marcinfox365, so i still don't understand how do I can impersonate under WG staff?

Mike Chadwick 10 November 2012 09:50
Hello Tank Commander,
We are not saying your account name is impersonating staff, but what was said in chat. If you pretend to be a Wargaming employee this is a major rule violation.
We hope you continue to enjoy the game and wish you all the best on the battlefield :)

Best Regards,
Mike Chadwick
WOT Customer Support Team

MarcinFOX365 10 November 2012 17:39
1) I understand maybe someone can believe if i wrote ''Hello i'm from WG send me 1000 gold or ban''. This can be a impersonating under wg staff? well ok,but can u send me a proof u know a screenshoot battle replay etc.of this?
2) My clan mates get banned for not shooting a clan mates who are in enemy team.Really weird.

Can you answer to me on those 2 questions?

Best Regards Marcin

Nestor Menta Today at 13:49
Dear MarcinFOX365,
Don't break the game rules and no ban will be necessary.
On top of that, we have the automated Team-Kill system which tracks friendly fire and takes actions if necessary.
Kind Regards,
Nestor Menta
Wargaming CS EU
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. // Winston Churchill

I've been tired their answer (actually they didn't answer on my questions neither didn't give me a proof) so, i'm ending on that,Probably thats what they want from me.I'm not happy about support team work.

Best Regards Marcin :Smile_blinky:

ps.I hope u enjoy :Smile_Default:

theghostcat #2 Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

Major

• Player
  • 0 battles
WG support is the players worst enemy, never contact them and pray they never contact you!

edit: huge +1 btw - it was amusing

Edited by theghostcat, 14 November 2012 - 06:33 PM.

Arkhell #3 Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles
that didn't make sence what so ever...

goda love support xD

bigflyboy #4 Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 2040 battles
  • [GR81S] GR81S
love the way they never show you any form of proof  :Smile_trollface-3:

Grand_Moff_Tano #5 Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1532 battles
  • [BC28] BC28
personally if they do ban you they should give you proof, also I can impersonate a WG Member, but I won't, though answering questions and caution someone before the Mods ban 'em is part of normal Players duty to help other players before they get into trouble.

JustARandomOne #6 Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:00 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32875 battles
  • [GX] GX
It's normal that they dont show you any screenshots or videos as proof, I've never seen a gamesupport who does that, mostly because of data privacy (the guy who sended it in and so on...)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users