worldoftanks facebook

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

H0IBY #1 Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18441 battles
  • [KLKMP] KLKMP
Anybody else noticed the increase in GERMAN posts on the world of tanks facebook page? ( https://www.facebook.com/WorldOfTanks )

This mixed with north american posts does not mix in my world ..

I find this annoying - so annoying i'm considering quitting that page, or hiding the info .. guess i'll have to live with less information from WoT then .. which might decrease my lust for WoT and quitting alltogether .. :-/

Why not split the page up so the current page only handles english language and only major notifications? The creating several pages based on either server (english then) or language?

This way people only get relevant info to them, and might have something to look forward to when they get off work and they will not get annoyed over a second language ..

KawaGreen #2 Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 13307 battles
  • [PIZZA] PIZZA
Weird, I scrolled a bit, last 20 posts where all in English? I did not bother to go down further.

Fynn666 #3 Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19383 battles
i know what you mean, this week, most of the info ive seen, has been about the NA server, and what there doing, and sweet FA from the EU server.
Now the thing is, the NA server has there own NA FB page, so why are there post's going on the EU FB page?, and why isnt our Community team useing it, oh and why cant they put the quiz on the FB page instead of the Twit page (dont use it, and have no intention of using Twiter, and yes i know thats not its spelt)

Also tagged with worldoftanks, facebook

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users