Why prejudice nationalities?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Leoninski #1 Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24719 battles
Why is it that for a country that has existed for so short there is already a ingame event, but for country's that have existed century's longer you ( wargaming ) aren't doing anything?
I get the feeling that we are purposely beeing ignored because we will keep playing anyway..

And no, there is nothing racist about it, it is racist that Poland gets something like that and we don't.. Europe is full of country's with more story's, more history, more everything and we are just skipped.

Alecsandru010 #2 Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 34305 battles
Do you know what marketing is? Poland has the biggest player base from Europe. This thing is enough for doing it. Question answered, now go and ask yourself other stupid questions..

Majstora_DaGOD #3 Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 34884 battles
  • [_H3AT] _H3AT
Siema!
Polska jest największym krajem na świecie kurwa!

This is international part of forum and as such English is obligatory.
For insuts, warning issued
cDa

Edited by cDa, 16 November 2012 - 07:00 PM.

PanzerJagermeister #4 Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15771 battles
  • [EFE] EFE
Posted Image

WinG_HU #5 Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6596 battles

View PostLeoninski, on 16 November 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

yadda yadda

Man, take it easy. The EU server is used by not only the 50 EU countries but also by a lot of African and Asian countries. Let's say 100 countries overall. It means that there would be a special bonus on every third day for different independence herpdays all around the world. Do we want it? Nah.

What we want is ponies. Shiny, lovely, super cute ponies.

I don't care that Hungary doesn't get an ingame event for 19th of June (our independence day). I couldn't care less. I'm happy for the Polish that they get one.

Relax, man. There are so many beautiful things in life (elite KV-1S with the top gun, for example), don't take everything too seriously.

Posted Image

Edited by WinG_HU, 16 November 2012 - 05:04 PM.

Hippopotamus_Rex #6 Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20607 battles
  • [ETOH] ETOH

Why is it that for a country that has existed for so short there is already a ingame event, but for country's that have existed century's longer you ( wargaming ) aren't doing anything?
I get the feeling that we are purposely beeing ignored because we will keep playing anyway..

And no, there is nothing racist about it, it is racist that Poland gets something like that and we don't.. Europe is full of country's with more story's, more history, more everything and we are just skipped.

First of all, I'd like to tell, I wish you get all the events you want, and more.

I am also extremely interested, what you mean exactly by Poland "existed for so short"?

Arkhell #7 Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles
Image removed.
Please refrain from posting images with profanities.
~Hunter1911

KawaGreen #8 Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 13307 battles
  • [PIZZA] PIZZA
Will there be an "end of the world" event? Reset everything  :Smile_trollface-3:

Leoninski #9 Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24719 battles

View PostX3N4, on 16 November 2012 - 04:46 PM, said:

Siema!
Polska jest największym krajem na świecie kurwa!

This is international part of forum and as such English is obligatory.
For insuts, warning issued
cDa

Like cBa said, if you want to take it up, talk English.

View PostWinG_HU, on 16 November 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

Man, take it easy. The EU server is used by not only the 50 EU countries but also by a lot of African and Asian countries. Let's say 100 countries overall. It means that there would be a special bonus on every third day for different independence herpdays all around the world. Do we want it? Nah.

What we want is ponies. Shiny, lovely, super cute ponies.

I don't care that Hungary doesn't get an ingame event for 19th of June (our independence day). I couldn't care less. I'm happy for the Polish that they get one.

Relax, man. There are so many beautiful things in life (elite KV-1S with the top gun, for example), don't take everything too seriously.

Aye, but then why only Poland? They might have a huge player database, but with that also come a huge amount of people, well see the first reply in goatish. Altho, that is not of the point here, that's more a confirmation of my personal thoughts about the gaming part of Poland. Atleast, a big chunk of it.
And there are more country's with a big player database.. Why not do something for them?

Anyhow, seeing most reply's here by the kids, i like yours the best :) Atleast you made an effort to post something usefull with a light tone :)

View PostHippopotamus_Rex, on 16 November 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

First of all, I'd like to tell, I wish you get all the events you want, and more.

I am also extremely interested, what you mean exactly by Poland "existed for so short"?

Do your research. Even the village i live in has more history then Poland as a country. ( Seeing as the history has described it being there even before the 6th century )

Shegzor #10 Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23555 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

So, according to your logic, the US shouldn't even be given their own server, let alone have their own tank line in the game?

JustARandomOne #11 Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32980 battles
  • [GX] GX

View PostAlecsandru010, on 16 November 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

Do you know what marketing is? Poland has the biggest player base from Europe. This thing is enough for doing it. Question answered, now go and ask yourself other stupid questions..

Where do you get this info ? Dont think that is true, just compare the german and polish forum sections, the german has more than twice topics and four times as many views as the polish section.
And I dont think that there are so far more polish people as germans in the international sections.

And for the thread starter, it's a country with equal status like every other country... so ofc they deserve their own event.

Shegzor #12 Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23555 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

View PostC1BO, on 19 November 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:

Where do you get this info ? Dont think that is true, just compare the german and polish forum sections, the german has more than twice topics and four times as many views as the polish section.
And I dont think that there are so far more polish people as germans in the international sections.

And for the thread starter, it's a country with equal status like every other country... so ofc they deserve their own event.

From this thread:
Spoiler                     

OldIronsides #13 Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4297 battles
Why this fixation on Poland? The way you are crying here, dear OP, suggests that it's not a real feeling of injustice that motivates you, but simply hate against Poland.

Mods please close this thread.

/edit:

btw.: seems like you don't have any clue what a "prejudice" or "racism" is. Oh and take a closer look at your history books, if you even posess any, and maybe you will find out that the Poles have a very long history as well. A very troublesome history, which is the explanation for why a Polish state came into being that late. But once again I guess this doesn't matter to you. I doubt that you'd cry out that loud if Italy had gotten a special event, even though the Italian state hasn't come into existence before 1861/1871.

Edited by OldIronsides, 20 November 2012 - 05:43 PM.

Leoninski #14 Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24719 battles

View PostShegzor, on 17 November 2012 - 02:27 PM, said:

So, according to your logic, the US shouldn't even be given their own server, let alone have their own tank line in the game?

You are subjecting your theory of logic to my post. You my dear sir are on the wrong track. If you cannot read comprehensively please do not reply. Or atleast ASK for a clarification if you do not get it.

View PostOldIronsides, on 20 November 2012 - 05:38 PM, said:

Why this fixation on Poland? The way you are crying here, dear OP, suggests that it's not a real feeling of injustice that motivates you, but simply hate against Poland.
Mods please close this thread.
/edit:
btw.: seems like you don't have any clue what a "prejudice" or "racism" is. Oh and take a closer look at your history books, if you even posess any, and maybe you will find out that the Poles have a very long history as well. A very troublesome history, which is the explanation for why a Polish state came into being that late. But once again I guess this doesn't matter to you. I doubt that you'd cry out that loud if Italy had gotten a special event, even though the Italian state hasn't come into existence before 1861/1871.

Easy, there the only ones here getting a special event. WG hasn't done a single thing with the remembrance week merely 2 weeks ago in the UK. And no i am not from there.
If you start something make it equal for all country's on there respective servers, do not bias a single entity.
Im not allowed to tell a player only talking his native language to buzz off because it is considered"harassment based on nationality". I call it impolite idiots, if you play on a international server atleast make the effort to use english, as it is the official language of the world.

View PostC1BO, on 19 November 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:

And why do other country's not get it then?

Shegzor #15 Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23555 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

View PostLeoninski, on 20 November 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

You are subjecting your theory of logic to my post. You my dear sir are on the wrong track. If you cannot read comprehensively please do not reply. Or atleast ASK for a clarification if you do not get it.

Easy, there the only ones here getting a special event. WG hasn't done a single thing with the remembrance week merely 2 weeks ago in the UK. And no i am not from there.
If you start something make it equal for all country's on there respective servers, do not bias a single entity.
Im not allowed to tell a player only talking his native language to buzz off because it is considered"harassment based on nationality". I call it impolite idiots, if you play on a international server atleast make the effort to use english, as it is the official language of the world.

And why do other country's not get it then?

http://worldoftanks....ic-day-special/
http://worldoftanks....-reunification/
http://worldoftanks....ay-celebration/

Those are just the ones I remembered from the top of my head. I'm pretty sure there could be more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users