I was a Closed Beta Tester... I Remember What Happened.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

XxXSpottedYouXxX #1 Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

General

• Player
  • 23824 battles
  • [4077] 4077
Ladies and Gentlemen i was indeed a beta tester during 2010, But not just any beta tester i was part of the closed beta test look below.

Hello!

This is a notification letter to inform you that an application form for participating in World of Tanks closed beta test was filled in for this email. If this letter was sent to you by mistake or if you
Below is your invite code for participating in World of Tanks closed beta test:

The invite code can be used only once. In you handle the invite code to a third party, you will not be able to pass registration in World of Tanks closed beta test or get another invite code.
To register in World of Tanks closed beta test, please follow the link below.

If i recall correctly after i signed up i had really bad issues with my account during that time and after several days of attempts of trying to get it to work i gave up and never came back until my mate told me world of tanks was getting better so i came back around may 5th and i had to sign up once again which was very absurd.

Opinions anyone ?...  :Smile_veryhappy:

Also the reason i asked for help is because i am very much considering asking support about this and getting them to really tell me what happened during the time i was getting issues it has been a long time but the staff must appreciate me being a closed beta tester that means i was here since 2010 making me a CBT, Even though my profile suggests im a player mainly because for some reason i had to sign up again as if my account had been wiped.

I am actually very depressed lol, Something jogged my memory and im now totally thinking what the hell happened... :/.

I STILL HAVE THE CODE FOR THE CBT ! :D.

DjMichel122 #2 Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3296 battles
  • [-SP1-] -SP1-
pls give me the code ok?
thanks

Hexxen #3 Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Veteran
  • 3022 battles
After the beta ended the accounts have been resetted. That's why there are no players registered beyond the launch date

XxXSpottedYouXxX #4 Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

General

• Player
  • 23824 battles
  • [4077] 4077

View PostHexxen, on 26 November 2012 - 06:54 PM, said:

After the beta ended the accounts have been resetted. That's why there are no players registered beyond the launch date

I just find it absurd that im not classed as a beta tester hexxen everyone who participated in the beta have Beta Tester next to their names.

Anyway im going to message support about this and try and hopefully clear this up :).

Cheers for the reply.

Have you got any suggestions ?

I have the original email and the original code  :Smile_veryhappy: .

John_Armfeldt #5 Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:59 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2364 battles
  • [LUNA] LUNA
well even if you got issues you still are a CBT, so you got all rights to belong to the old gang.

i am a CBT myself and i tend to ask for others of me kin' in order to friend and platoon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users