• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Ruffnecks #1 Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15003 battles
  • [B-P4F] B-P4F
hi all,

i dont know if this is the right section to post it but i have a question or idea.

I know alot of players have a premium tank in their garage this is nice because of the credits he earns and xp he earns faster then normal tanks, but why do we have to pay again for the transfer of xp to free xp, you cant upgrade your tank with the xp, so eventually youll buy the prem tank only for credits, other wise it will be a costly business,

Cant their be 1 day a year or so to validated your free xp for free to normal xp, or give us a profit. Because now you've have to pay 1g for every 25xp this is absurd.  Cant they make 1g for every 100xp this would be alot better already.

I came with this subjec because if find we as player already pays alot for playing wot. This is almost the only way to keep on track with all the updates they have done the last 6months, without spending money you cant encounter all the stuff they throw to us.

I hope that there are more people who agree with this and find the new option oke, maybe W.O.T supervisiors will listen to their players and make it more playable for player.

Dear regard

Rufnecks

FPS_Scotland #2 Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5107 battles
  • [HA-TE] HA-TE
Nice idea but there is no way WG would do that cos it would mean less money for them

eMac3674 #3 Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1342 battles
well, totally confirm with you. but i am no responsible of the publisher and this is the way the getting rich :-) it would be interesting if they would change this including with some events. not that long ago there was an event where you got 480credits for 1 gold instead of 400 what is usual. maybe there is a possibility to make a similar event with the ep?

eliocoric #4 Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30934 battles
I pay 10 euros every month... its worth it...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users