Let out some steam! Post here when you are having terrible teams and you want say about it!

No_more_qq_topics! Team_sucks n00b noob Finally place_to_let out_some_steam

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Zoraktar #1 Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:20 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5320 battles
  • [FURHQ] FURHQ
Ok as we seen those topics:
"This game is making me mouthfull"
"I'm pissed about these"
"Good matchmaking yeah"
"Zoraktar ruined this game" <- Whut?
"Oh lord..."
"Skillbased MM is needed"
"n00bs ruin this game"
"Terrible lemming train teams"

So... Lets just give steam away here and no negrepping for people because they are making it at same place (Unless they start naming and shaming.

So rules are these:

Users are not allowed to abuse others, make personal attacks or behave disrespectfully. This prohibition applies to both public threads and private messages (PMs). Disrespect can include:
1. Flaming
2. Trolling
3. Harassment or Defamatory remarks
4. Profanity, Inappropriate language or abbreviations there of
5. Personal abuse or attacks
6. Racial, religious, Sexual, national or ethnic, slurs or insults, This includes "jokes" in bad taste.
7. Excessive Capitalization
^Doh forum rules^

Lets get started!

Ok so i will start.

Victory ratio: 55.56%
Battles: 18
Efficiency: 816.4 <- Whhaaaaaat?
Experience: 10212
Per battle: 567.33
Damage: 12843
Per battle: 714

So yesterday were total **** for me!
I had ALL my 18 matches in lemming trains and i were ONLY who did stand against enemies. Even lemmings against 4 enemies they managed to loose with 8-10 tanks! They went and did stand in MIDDLE of the plans! They didn't take cover or focused fire!

Gosh!

I did not have good day yesterday at all!
I started even to have options about skill based MM already but after calming down i were still against it... But still... How the people DOES NOT UNDERSTAND that map does have more than 1 route?
Win rate were almost that high because i were slowing with 1-3 tanks in other flank so much that our MT/LT army went to cap and did stay there without coming to help us!

We were nuked down so fast that didn't have even time to retreat to next tactical spot... Then they did dare to call side flankers noobs when we lost battle with 2vs8!

Couple matches i almost felt like i'm going to Team kill some IS tankers who went RIIIIIGHT front of my aiming when i was planned to shoot and stayed there till they died... Not moving cover when reloading..
I must have so many reports about cursing yesterday... I were worse than scurvy pirate yarr.

So mainly yesterday battles were:
  • Lemmings
  • Lemmings
  • Lemmings
  • Lemmings
  • "Defend arty"
  • "We lost against 3 tanks without 8 tanks"
I told so many tankers to move safe yesterday but it was like talking to stones!
Posted Image

So... Let the rage begins and post your rage here instead creating new topics!

AWACS_Ghost_Eye #2 Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13752 battles
Finally some place where I can vent out my anger. Yesterday was kinda annoying, thanks to idiot teammates in almost every battle, but that might be just because I'm playing with my T5 tanks to advance the tech trees. The most annoying battle yesterday was on Steppes in the southern team, playing my Churchill I in a T5 battle. 13 tanks in my team, including a KV-1, Sturmpanzer II and a Crusader, start to camp in the bushes nearby. I'm going left to the rocks as I'm used to doing so thanks to high tier battles where people actually know some tactics, compared to the lemmings in T5 battles.

So, I'm there with an SU-85 and he gets killed because he rushes to the rocks and meets 2 Crusaders there. I take cover behind the large hill near the rocks and wait for them to come. Then their Churchill LL comes and I manage to put one shell in his turret before the Crusaders flank me and I start to reverse and shoot at them. I die thanks to 13 tanks in my team camping in the bushes, doing nothing and I'm alone against 3 tanks with machinegun-cannons? I raged at them and then quitted the game for 15 mins or so.

My teams were like this yesterday:
- Lemmings
- Lemmings
- Campers
- Lemmings
- Some people who know how to play
- Lemmings
- Campers
- etc.

Klingon_warrior #3 Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:59 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28655 battles
So this is a whine page? i don't play a game so i can enjoy been boseed around by some know it all snotbag who thinks he's pro.

KLguns #4 Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:12 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 47631 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Yes, I know, It´s sad, The game is almoust perfect and the best and worst thing is that it´s people against people and not AI, but WE and WOT should find a way of encouraging and learning people of TEAMWORK and BASIC MILITARY TACTICS, here is much work to be done, but when you have 40million users and over 100000 on each server at almost any time it´s nearly impossible, but I don´t understand how some could be so stupid that they don´t see how the game is going and don´t care about loosing, that´s the worst thing, HUNGER FOR WINNING is not rushing to cap, it´s helping to get the overhand in kills and THEN CAP, or get the rest... Maybe someday oneday... Probably never...

Arkhell #5 Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles
fired up the game, selected my SU-122-44 pressed battle.... and the game crashed -_-

fired up the game again load battle get in (map is mines btw and it's a tier 7 battle) everyone has spread out except for the hill which only has a stug 3, that is fighting a T-34-85.

so i fire up the good old engine and drive towards hill, i'm half way and the stug dies (sorry buddy wanted to come and help you)
T-34-85 goes to the edge were i have to get up to snipe our basecampers so while i'm comming up i send him a nice warm 122mm package of pure love and he pulls back while i come up. meenwhile i get shot in the back by a jagdpanzer 4 (which bounces 4 shots in a row on my back... ???)

i shoot the T-34-85 again and now i have both it and the jagdpanzer bouncing me, he moves to my side i follow to shoot it and my side is exposed to teh jagdpanzer 4 which penetrates me twice so i'm below half health now. i shoot the T-34-85 and start aiming for the jagdpanzer 4 (which is now dinging nicely on my front plate again) just as i'm about to shoot it gets shot by 1 of our basecampers (right couldn't of done that like 30 secs ago... gotcha)

pz 38NA drives up the hill shooting me in my front trying to save the jagdpanzer 4 i geuss.... brave little bugger didn't get far lets put it like that shall we.

so i drive towards the edge and see 1 of their artys and 1 shot it on the hill next to their spawn, i see a SU-100 that just shot one of my teams heavys so i kill it. the othe 2 artys now know were i am and start shelling me i pull back.

i see a KV-3 driving trough the water towards my base i hit it a couple of times but one of the abse campers kills it again.

a kv-1 comes up the hill dinging me a couple of times i kill it.

enemy team only has a T49 td (driving in to our base and gets killed by a base camer) and an m7 pries and the french prem arty. both arty's are shelling me like mad but i see the m7 priest and i kill it, now hiding behind the hill to get my camo back. we were left with me a spawn camping IS and D.max.

i'm at 140 hp at this point and i come around the corner and spot the last arty.

i take aim, i'm about to shoot............

AND MY DAMN BROTHER CALLS ME ON SKYPE MINIZING WoT THE SECOND I TRY TO SHOOT!!!!
Posted Image

i dicline the call alt tab back in game and i'm turned around... so i turn back aim a bid and since i know it spotted me i just shoot (hit it's track for 0 dmg)
Posted Image

it shoot me and kills me....

so we did win but i only got top gun.

my bro screwed me out of steel wall and bolters medal  :Smile-angry:

most awesome game of the night ruined, after that we just had the good old lemming trains and brain dead tankers nothing special to report  :Smile_blinky: well except one centurion that was obviously botting.

View Postturrel81, on 28 November 2012 - 08:59 AM, said:

So this is a whine page? i don't play a game so i can enjoy been boseed around by some know it all snotbag who thinks he's pro.

no this is a page of people that know what they are doing getting frustrated by people that "play for fun" and proceed to:
die in the most horrible ways that could of easely be avoided
lemming to one side making it a sure loss
standing in friendly fire lines
camp like tards way back behind the lines beeing useless to everyone
try to hill fight with tanks without gundepression

you can't tell me you have fun dieing round after round after round loosing more then half of the time because you refuse to see the light and actually use your tank like it is supposed to be used.

Klingon_warrior #6 Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28655 battles
is this all you fetuses can do? whine about crap and post pathetic pictures to get your point across, this forum is infested crying babies and the moderators of this shower of sh1te forum are no better, i bet it was one you still borns that gave me neg rep well suck it up!

Try to avoid this kind of posts - they can start fights on forum or even worse, they can detrack and ruin entire threads.
You have long history of violations so you are sanctioned with forum suspension, as usually, but your account is forwarded to administration for further evaluation.
Please bear in mind that this might not be your final sanctions for this.
/BigBadVuk

Arkhell #7 Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:18 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles

View Postturrel81, on 28 November 2012 - 10:13 AM, said:

is this all you fetuses can do? whine about crap and post pathetic pictures to get your point across, this forum is infested crying babies and the moderators of this shower of sh1te forum are no better, i bet it was one you still borns that gave me neg rep well suck it up!

what is it with you and your obsession for unborn life....

hidiho #8 Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18391 battles
Yeah we´ve all been there! I tend to get pissed too when the entire team is obviously suiciding itself, but you have to remember that the people doing stupid things probably dont know any better (Everybody started once and everybody has done stupid things in Pub. matches  :Smile_blinky:). I think the biggest problem here is communication, as it is hardly possible to suggest a strategy  without being perceived as an A**hole who is bossing around other players.

View Postturrel81, on 28 November 2012 - 08:59 AM, said:

i don't play a game so i can enjoy been boseed around by some know it all snotbag who thinks he's pro.

And btw I totally understand that noone listens to some random guys who says "Do That!", as I usually dont listen myself. So I think we need some sort of strategy or planning mode to allow every team to create a strategy. I made a Thread about this a while back, check it out here!

Big_Rick #9 Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20856 battles
Great match in the Lowe yesterday, tier 10 match (5 per team) on lakeville (already great match for a Lowe...)

My Lowe, an IS-3 and a stock KT are left holding the valley. All enemy T10's go to the valley...

We lasted 1 minute tops, team calls us noobs

Posted Image

Arkhell #10 Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles

View Posthidiho, on 28 November 2012 - 10:19 AM, said:

Yeah we´ve all been there! I tend to get pissed too when the entire team is obviously suiciding itself, but you have to remember that the people doing stupid things probably dont know any better (Everybody started once and everybody has done stupid things in Pub. matches   :Smile_blinky:). I think the biggest problem here is communication, as it is hardly possible to suggest a strategy  without being perceived as an A**hole who is bossing around other players.

you can't tell me people are still "learning to play this game at basic level" after more then 4000 matches. specially in tier 7 + games you are past the excuse of i'm new to the game (not including new players that bought a high tier premium tank)

hidiho #11 Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18391 battles

View PostArkhell, on 28 November 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

you can't tell me people are still "learning to play this game at basic level" after more then 4000 matches. specially in tier 7 + games you are past the excuse of i'm new to the game

I think you always learn something! Sounds stupid I know, but the way I see it when you begin playing its all "basics". Lets say from Tier I to V you improve switching between sniper mode and 3rd person (Situational awareness) learn the maps (poistions) and so on. On these levels you can get away with staying in the open, due to low radio ranges and little to no arty.. In the mid Tiers the biggest difference to me is the degree to which your tank is elite. As for instance a stock Tiger is no match for one that is elite, so having Gold and Premium starts making a rather huge difference here. For instance I remember the first time I met an ISU in my VK 3601H back then, boy was I suprised how fast I died  :Smile_veryhappy:. So the bigger guns might be new for some people too! Well and high Tier battles are a different story alltogether..

But I agree there are bad players out there that will probably never understand the game, but these are the guys who also fail in their Tier X tanks (4k or 40k matches wont make a difference here). When you play a Tier VII match there is a high probability that some of the "noobs" are actually still learning and will get better eventually.. In my experience the best thing to do is to platoon and stick with your buddies, this way you can do decent damage even if your team fails miserably :Smile_sad:.

Arkhell #12 Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:57 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles

View Posthidiho, on 28 November 2012 - 10:57 AM, said:

I think you always learn something! Sounds stupid I know, but the way I see it when you begin playing its all "basics". Lets say from Tier I to V you improve switching between sniper mode and 3rd person (Situational awareness) learn the maps (poistions) and so on. On these levels you can get away with staying in the open, due to low radio ranges and little to no arty.. In the mid Tiers the biggest difference to me is the degree to which your tank is elite. As for instance a stock Tiger is no match for one that is elite, so having Gold and Premium starts making a rather huge difference here. For instance I remember the first time I met an ISU in my VK 3601H back then, boy was I suprised how fast I died  :Smile_veryhappy:. So the bigger guns might be new for some people too! Well and high Tier battles are a different story alltogether..

But I agree there are bad players out there that will probably never understand the game, but these are the guys who also fail in their Tier X tanks (4k or 40k matches wont make a difference here). When you play a Tier VII match there is a high probability that some of the "noobs" are actually still learning and will get better eventually.. In my experience the best thing to do is to platoon and stick with your buddies, this way you can do decent damage even if you team fails miserably :Smile_sad:.

didn't meen you won't be learning even after a lot of battles, i'm still learning new things every match, thats normal. but i meen the kind of people that have 10K matches and still think it's a great idea to come around the corner with their E-75 at a straight angle showing their flat side armor to the enemy instead of just driving in with their frontplate angled so they will actually bounce stuff shot that them. this kind of stuff just makes me want to pull them trough my monitor and punch them in their face so to speak.

Dreadmau5 #13 Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12701 battles
To keep things simple, 46/100 battles are pure shit, 31 becuase of lemmings/campers/noobs/lowtier newbies stopping to shoot at scouts every now and then, which leaves the "topdogs" without support as they keep pushing. I believe there's been some teamkilling but oddly enough we seem to win every battle where we lost 1-3 tanks from teamkillers, but lose more often when it reaches 4-5, the last number being a "game over, go drown yourself" message.

As for awful teams, I don't get that many, but there's some pretty obvious mistakes that my teams make, which are caused by the "simon says" syndrome where lots of lower Tier tanks, mainly TDs and scouts as they're low on Tier but high on MM, follow the topdogs becuase they want someone to take the shells for them.
Being left alone with a two sane mediums or, if I'm lucky, two heavy tanks who can't keep up with the misdirected main charge and decide to go elsewhere.

To mention some obvious mistakes that my teams allways make:

Running up to A3 at El Halluf in encounter mode with any tank that isn't a sloow heavy or a T28-T95, we allways need speedy tanks down by the seaside to perform a switchblade*)

NOT taking control of the forest in Murovanka encounter, you need it to perform a switchblade.

Rushing over the field in the normal Campinovka map earlier than 2 minutes from game start (depends on the top speed and horsepower of enemy tanks, and results from spotting, if the enemy topdogs are slow heavies then you give them at least 2,5 minutes to get halfway up to the windmill, if they're fast mediums or Russian/French HTs then you can go as far as to 1 minute 20 seconds. Either my team rushes too early, or too late, they neer pay attention to the composition of the enemy team.

Being on the south side of Widepark, I've been in the south team in idk how many battles since the map was added, but starting on the south side, I don't get half as many won games as I do when starting on the North side, possibly it's because I quit driving the Tiger and still need to get confortable in the USSR HT playstyle, but I think I got it so far: Facehug when possible, and never fire on the move at ranges above 20m since it punches more holes in my wallet than in my enemy.

Not angling their armour. When you see a KV-4, stock or not, going head to head with a T29, you know there will be yet another whine thread somewhere, which I suspect someone will be tempbanned for.

Lemming trains stopping at the first contact with the enemy. The whole point of Lemming trains, known as Blitzkrieg when it is successfully used, is to deliver hillarious force on to a location that the enemy cannot reinforce before it falls due to the massive force delivered by the large number of tanks in the train/blitz.

Angling their armour. when you see an IS-3 trying to show one side of the "beak" and hide the other, from a Tiger, you know that one of your Tier VIIIs is worth the same as a Tier VII.

Tier 7 arty firing at a botting Pz38nA. Just even mentioning the reason seems stupid since everyone and their grandma knows that using dynamite to kill a bug is dumb, not to mention how laughable it is when the "bug" is "braindead", if I may use that translation for the word "bot".

Running to the base the first thing they do in ANY Encounter-type map. If all your topdogs and middlefield tanks are slow, lumbering steel boxes then fine, DO go for the base the first thing you do, as you likely won't be able to perform a switchblade before the other team finishes their cap on the base, excpetion is when both teams are full of thickskinned slugs, in that case, perform a switchblade*.

Going head to head with enemy arty. No need for explaination here either, just don't do that unless you just saw him launch one of his nukes, in which case you better not still be in front of him when he's done loading another.

Driving scouts with bad internet connection. If you know that is takes two seconds before your command to do something actually makes anything happen, then the last thing you want is to be driving a rocket.

Ramming a HT with a LT. You're in a light tank, the other guy is in a heavy tank. If less armour meant better protection, then the best protection would be to have nothing on you but your own skin. Does your skin deflect bullets? If your answer is yes, then I suggest that you go to a hospital.

And at this point I decided to stop since I'm now speaking of bad moves of individuals, and not the whole team, which is what I'm supposed to write about.

I get alot of bad teams, bad battles were pure luck turned the tide from 8 vs 3 to 1 vs 2 and so on. The important thing is that I do damage and get credits and XP. I don't care for what miserable state my team is in the end, as long as I do something.
I can win a fight, get 12k profit, 4 kills and call it bad, I can lose a fight, get 16k profit and call it good without having a single kill on my record. The important thing isn't to win, it isn't to defeat enemy tanks. The important thing is to make them pay for their victory with as high repair costs as possible.

The real ragequit factor for me is killstealers and, most importantly, wannabe killstealers.
There is no reward for getting lots of kills (Ok, there is, but when people see 700 kills from 500 battles and 175´000 total damage dealt, then that's not half as impressive as 0 kills from 500 battles and 500´000 damage dealt), so saying that someone is "killstealing", when they fire one shell at the enemy you fired 20 shells at and punched down to 5HP, is just plain stuid, the higher the Tier of the "killstealer"'s tank, the more stupid, why? Because:
Shells for lets say an IS-3's 122mm guns, pick whichever you want, cost over1k credits.
XP and credit reward after battle is calculated from damage you did to the enemy, and how much damage your teammates did to enemies you spotted, and were keeping spotted when your friends shot at them.

So, you don't get money for kills, you get money for the total ammount of damage dealt to the enemy, and firing a shell that costs over 1000 credits at a target with 5HP... You're still only going to do 5HP worth of damage with that shell.

As for wannabe killstealers, nothing upset me more than allies rolling straight into the crossfire just to get one recklessly aimed shot at badly wounded enemies. If the "wannabe" is a lowTier using HE and the target is at 3HP and two Tier below then sure, if that shell hits then it's more than worth it because then I don't need to waste one of my own 1k credit shells on something with soo little HP that sneezing once to break it wouldn't be profitable.

On the other hand, these are just a few games out of many, and tbh they don't really matter, other than being frustrating to deal with. I suspect that I lose more credits on bouncing/missing/zero-damage-dealing 122mm shells on my KV-1S than I lose because of bad teams.

hidiho #14 Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18391 battles

View PostArkhell, on 28 November 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

didn't meen you won't be learning even after a lot of battles, i'm still learning new things every match, thats normal. but i meen the kind of people that have 10K matches and still think it's a great idea to come around the corner with their E-75 at a straight angle showing their flat side armor to the enemy instead of just driving in with their frontplate angled so they will actually bounce stuff shot that them. this kind of stuff just makes me want to pull them trough my monitor and punch them in their face so to speak.

Posted Image

There are simply too many "special players" out there, just hope that there are as many in the opposing team  :Smile_veryhappy:.

Zoraktar #15 Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5320 battles
  • [FURHQ] FURHQ

View PostDreadmau5, on 28 November 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

No offence but could you edit curses to ***** mode atleast?

He_from_Norway_ #16 Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 24604 battles
  • [NEI] NEI
Jagdtiger's mantel + goldammo= FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Zoraktar #17 Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5320 battles
  • [FURHQ] FURHQ
What you mean about that we all love weekends?

http://img818.images...75/shot029l.jpg

http://img11.imagesh...92/shot028a.jpg

http://img528.images...01/shot023j.jpg

He_from_Norway_ #18 Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 24604 battles
  • [NEI] NEI
whenever i see a lemming train, i just want that i had a big arm, taken it trough the freaking screen and take half the lemming train and throw them to hell over to the other side  :Smile_sceptic:

Falafel #19 Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7955 battles
"When you are having terrible teams..."
All the time
"... And what do you want to say about it."
Thank snuggleballs the enemy has even worse team/I am in a platoon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users