Welcome back

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

emoteguy00 #1 Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4799 battles
So after getting a bit angry i quit for a month for a break (always a good idea).

So jumped in my pz s35 (captued french tank) after it had gahterd dust for a month. First game went well 7 kills and i thought the break was a good idea. Second game is where the problem started.

As some of you may know accidently driviing into people at the start of the game is quite common you may accidently get in their way or you may not be looking. (by driving into people i mean a very low speeds so it does no damage). So i did this to a t-34 by accident and what happends next? Shoots me till i die and calls me a noob. Ok i thought this game is full of idots no need to get angry.

Nexxt game same thing happend but to a matilds instead. Wasnt looking and accidently drove into him. no damage was caused. And agai next thing i know the matilda is putting holes in my backside and kills me.

So after this event i jumpo in my ELC AMX great little tank. First game was tier 9 so i deicided to hang back for a while and defend the arty from enemy scouts. I sit there for a while waiting for the best opening. At this point our other scouts had done a sucide and died ad the IS-8 kept telling me to go scout and stop being a noob. I ignored these insults and then next thing i know BOOM IS-8 shell blows me up. So teamkilled again.

Yeah long story i know and lets just say i think il be taking another break or even quitting if this is the communitys attitude

Slackeru #2 Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3029 battles
First off, look where your going. And then you can't do anymore. You can send a replay to the support, but not much more..

Muzikants #3 Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 17659 battles
So you are saying that you got teamkilled 3 battles in a row, thats very unlucky!

Ikarases #4 Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9439 battles
  • [PR_PH] PR_PH
There is a smile on my face: :)

Too bad, you can do nothing about it (albeit sending a ticket gives you a good feeling and might actually work)... Today a our Tiger killed our T-50 (scout!) because he was shooting other teammates (I bet he dinged 5 of his 6 shots and that 6th hit somebody´s tracks)... I might´ve taught about this differently, but T-50 has no chance of penetrating (I didn´t teamkill!) Tiger, but even a suicide scout is better than nothing...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users