I tried WIP4 and the export seems to work great now thanks!
So I tried just adding all replays I have stored on my PC (since March 2012) and that worked without errors;
only got around 60% of replays that gave results; the other 40% lines were empty :(
Can it be that all replays that are from matches that have been aborted halfway through (not concluded till end of battle) have trouble displaying?
In the Maps field I noticed that sometimes you see "$$M$$ murovanka" and sometimes "Murovanka", depending on the version of WoT. Maybe these can be combined to one name (I can easily fix this in Excel too ofcourse, although not everyone will associate "$$M$$ campania" with Province or Mannerheim Line with Arctic Circle).
I noticed in one replay of 2715 XP in a Tier1 game that this was due to a 1500XP topgun bonus from event, I dont know how thats stored in the data but it could be added separately in the Penalty (/event bonus) column cause it was a nice outlier in the XP/damage correlation graph