Arty

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

tankarihauta #1 Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12104 battles
  • [HUNX] HUNX
shall  i  have a  request  if  someone  plays  arty  do  not  let on  this  map Dragon Ridge because  it  totally unplayable!

Usually artys  instanty  leavs the battle  when  they  see  the map in  between me!

Thx!

Ikarases #2 Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9439 battles
  • [PR_PH] PR_PH
You can play arty decently even on Himmelsdorf, if you know where to position yourself, that is the key. I´m sure that Dragon Ridge is awful for every tank which hasn´t superior armor, just to roll over the enemy, so positioning arty here is harder here than on any other map, but I´ve some tips:

If you start north, go from spawn to A7, until the mountain stops your movement. Arty has great gun elevation, so even if you´re heading down like 10 degrees from the slope, it´ll be good.

If you start south, go to K6, again until your movement is stopped by mountain. I think there is even some bush to hide into. But then again, you´re now trying to shoot over another slope.

This works for arty which can fire all across the map. If you´re low-tier arty, the best option is to change position as your team does, covering them as much as you can.

Rage-quitting and AFKing has never won a single battle, just do what you can and you´ll be good :)

tankarihauta #3 Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12104 battles
  • [HUNX] HUNX
Thx the tips! i try any! Himmelsdorf is not so hard with arty, i like himmelsdorf!

Grand_Moff_Tano #4 Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1532 battles
  • [BC28] BC28
No, Dragons Ridge is the worst map for Arty but it's not unplayable

Also tagged with Arty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users