customguns attachment prototype imagination maneuverability

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

omiz #1 Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14991 battles
This video explains a lot! :http://www.youtube.c...h?v=q3UQDPwV5gE
When this game is ready (out of beta stage). And everyone runs out of ideas. There was some great development going on during WW2. Jet-packs, jet-engines, drills, invisibility under radars, overpowered guns mounted on tanks and so on.

So you could add some of these goodies in to the game ;)

I wold like to fly across maps with my t50-2 and some jet-pack boost XD After that I would most probably be toast, but geese that would be fun.  :Smile_veryhappy:

AciD_AvengeR #2 Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1553 battles
Do NOT give them ANY ideas!  :Smile-hiding:

Edited by w33dziLLa, 26 December 2012 - 12:12 AM.

jagdcommander #3 Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39635 battles
Sounds like fun for a little while, but personally, I'd prefer the game (or a sub-area of the game) which is historically accurate with only tanks which actually existed, and if WG ever get round to it, actual historical battles.

omiz #4 Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14991 battles

View Postjagdcommander, on 26 December 2012 - 12:12 AM, said:

Sounds like fun for a little while, but personally, I'd prefer the game (or a sub-area of the game) which is historically accurate with only tanks which actually existed, and if WG ever get round to it, actual historical battles.

True =) Historical battles would be awesome.. Russians vs Germans  etc...
One thing that i have thought about is that what if tanks were visible all the time during the game. They wouldn't pop up in mini map nor in to your sight as red gloaming monstrosities but you would have to communicate with your team and pinpoint enemy as "requesting fire at...!" -> then he would be shown on map for limited time..
Of course this would be extremely difficult for n00bs to determine whether it was one of ours or enemy's xD.

Anyways different game modes would be awesome and would bring deepness, players, fun, haters, lovers etc. ;)

Also tagged with customguns, attachment, prototype, imagination, maneuverability

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users