when T44 will give some buff?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

elevensun #1 Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:45 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
i think all T44er arady feel what happed right now(if you not just star play T44)..i just want know..the game Developers know that or not...

i put money on there..rnow the T44 face a VK3601 or tiger1...if not noob player...T44 will dead first(even you are old T44er)...and be a midtank...you need Charge deep...most time you will face list 2 tank..i don;t know it is only me feel not blance or everone feel this way...

(2 month ago i was say TD ferid JT need buff...some player say "is not",i real Suspected those player is TDer(maby they just want one more Meat for him when they play)..

and do have few player stand Support me. but i areay sell my full upgr crew 100% JT)

today i say "for T44 change is not Fair" i hope if you guys real Understanding T44 ,and Feel like me,plz stand support me...
i have over 5000 battle aredy..i have go through US OPEN Championship..i tryed play lot way pug or championship,try diffed style Complete the strategic plan,no matter what..i real feel T44 change not fair.. :(

plz..think about"what Acceleration speed we have right now,what Accuracy?how easy crew dead..how easy get function dmg(gun;track;),how easy get 1 shot dead,if you say we can stop shoting..do you have acceleration make run? a su-26 can easy 1 shot kill 2 crew..dmg you gun..i don;t want say someting anymore..we will see...

Edited by BigBadVuk, 30 November 2010 - 06:33 PM.
Font size and colour abuse

V1P3RR #2 Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:06 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 33532 battles
at first you need to work a bit on your english language..
and 2nd I personally dont think the T-44 needs a buff , maybe a nerf springs more into my mind :)

Esourze #3 Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:10 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 10830 battles
ye what you have in mind that you can circle everyone pwning them like you dont even have to try is that what you want the T-44 to be then you are playing the wrong game.

The T-44 are meant to be a support or a wolfpack tank you are not supposed to go head to head or to snipe even tho its decent at those things its not ideal for those situations. its a kind of fast response support/attacktank and not a Pwning machine learn to live with that. <_<

MrXanathos #4 Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:16 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 17451 battles
T44 = bunny hopper in some old FPS, with a shotgun.

Tibit #5 Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:17 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 4865 battles
The same happens all the time to my Panther. It is extremely vulnerable, even a hetzer or a lower tank can hurt me from the front.
To your issue, but I think T44 is just as good as its driver. I saw T44 killing alone JT or Ferdi with its speed and clever, not with its armor. A medium tank's first task is to avoid being shot, and then to shoot back.

Bap181 #6 Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 8118 battles
Just because matchmaking says you are the same as a Tiger II, it doesnt mean that you are.

Dont brawl with heavies. Dont charge in alone.

dngrs #7 Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:21 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 7941 battles
t44 is fine

HeroEnVec #8 Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:31 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
post patch, I do feel T44 is now very weak for its tier.  You don't have the long range performance of the panther, and T44's short range performance is not hampered by long range tank shots.  We all know how fragile T44 is... which was needed pre-patch, but now T44 is a bit too weak.  You can still kill everything a tier below you one on one, but now you will be heavily damaged by the end of the fight... let alone if tanks 5-600 yards away can now hit you moving full speed 80+% of the time.

Post-patch WoT makes the large 122(i think its a 122) a bit more of an option, as many times you are stuck hiding out waiting on an enemy tank to be spotted 500+ yards away so you can take a pot shot.    The wolf pack days are over, at least on open maps.

I bullseyed a T44 rushing my arty the other day using ferdi... finished him from 600 yards away (i think it was in the 590's to be fair.)   He was running near full speed.  That had to suck, as no way in hades he could see me.

berree #9 Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
This post made my head hurt.

thanks BBV those big red letters weren't helping

gramariss #10 Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:41 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 24756 battles
  • [-FC-] -FC-
T-44 has much better survivability than panther (not entirely passive though). just learn how maps work and always try to find gap in opponents defenses. Strikes from flanks can have enormous effect even on top tier matches. I'm clueless of how can you loose against vk36. Are they getting first 4 shots on you or something? In that case you just picked wrong approach while reaching their positions.

Edlobo #11 Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 39767 battles

A medium tank's first task is to avoid being shot, and then to shoot back.

Couldn't have said it better myself. So true,especially in my T20.....

Since the latest patch solved the warping issue it just became a lot harder for a medium tank to survive while on the move, and that's not because of the arty. But mainly because you're getting hit on the tracks by "invisible" camping high tier heavies with camo-net and -skill, who don't even light up on the map after they fired a shot.

I love playing mediums like the t-44 and the Panther. But lately I find myself in an IS-3 , with camo-net in a bush or behind a rock, waiting for that enemy t-44.......

enu_ #12 Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:22 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 22823 battles
  • [-322-] -322-
i played over 1000 battles with T-44. after this last patch tried some battles more, but it's not playable... sold him for modules on my IS-3 and retrain crew for IS-3.

elevensun #13 Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:30 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
maby you guys need some time..

AND Finally will realize what i say...if all tank need stop Stationary shooting..why we still have midtank..ever one just go too heavy...and heavy can take more shot..more powerfull gun...

elevensun #14 Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:18 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Postillidan, on 30 November 2010 - 09:22 PM, said:

i played over 1000 battles with T-44. after this last patch tried some battles more, but it's not playable... sold him for modules on my IS-3 and retrain crew for IS-3.
amost same there..i real  hope this game will better..

Highway_Star #15 Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:56 AM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17182 battles
I don't understand what everyones problem is. I've not noticed any change in how the T-44 plays. Are you all complaining because it's not an overpowered-asskicking-machine anymore?

conductiv #16 Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:36 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 34565 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO
I still have to get it, but I really don't think T-44 is a bad medium tank.

it packs 175mm penetration gun with 8ROF (currently the highest ROF of the 100mm D10T on any medium tank) and 230? damage, its reasonably fast 55kmph?, decent traverse, acceleration and accuracy.

unless you want you're T-44 to get into slugging matches with mediums/heavies you should do fine with these stats. that is unless you try to circlestrafe you're enemy, if you try the movement tricks used during the "warping tank" period you're going to get killed...fast.

aggressive_perfector #17 Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:47 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I worked my way up to an IS-3 after first getting a T-44, and I can hardly bear to play the T-44 anymore. It lacks the acceleration to really dogfight and after the patch fixed warping, even running around at 55kph at long range is a risky endeavor. At best I can do a drive-by shooting when an enemy tank's gun is pointed elsewhere. There's simply nothing the T-44 (Or any medium, for that matter) does better than a comparable heavy other than maneuvering - all this talk about flanking, exploiting openings really just underscores the fact that they're deficient in actual combat power so they need to carefully pick fights. "Don't challenge high tier heavy tanks!" Yeah, well, SOMEBODY has to do it, and if my Tier 8 Medium isn't capable of doing it, that usually leaves a bunch of lower tier tanks that unpleasant task or means the heavy on your team needs to take up the slack. The T-44's sight range isn't that much better than same tier tanks so it's not like it can even probe for openings (Not that there are any when each map has like 3-4 routes and tanks can reliably spot and shoot other tanks from 400m away)

Mediums in general are just fundamentally underpowered. The T-44 is great compared to other mediums, but since games throw in heavies, that doesn't quite cut it.

BiggerG #18 Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:05 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 8267 battles
Talk from panther tankers view point the t44 is still the same tank to fight against. Fixing the warping bug just let's me do mine vs the t44.

gramariss #19 Posted 01 December 2010 - 06:44 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 24756 battles
  • [-FC-] -FC-

View Postaggressive_perfector, on 01 December 2010 - 05:47 AM, said:

I worked my way up to an IS-3 after first getting a T-44, and I can hardly bear to play the T-44 anymore. It lacks the acceleration to really dogfight and after the patch fixed warping, even running around at 55kph at long range is a risky endeavor. At best I can do a drive-by shooting when an enemy tank's gun is pointed elsewhere. There's simply nothing the T-44 (Or any medium, for that matter) does better than a comparable heavy other than maneuvering - all this talk about flanking, exploiting openings really just underscores the fact that they're deficient in actual combat power so they need to carefully pick fights. "Don't challenge high tier heavy tanks!" Yeah, well, SOMEBODY has to do it, and if my Tier 8 Medium isn't capable of doing it, that usually leaves a bunch of lower tier tanks that unpleasant task or means the heavy on your team needs to take up the slack. The T-44's sight range isn't that much better than same tier tanks so it's not like it can even probe for openings (Not that there are any when each map has like 3-4 routes and tanks can reliably spot and shoot other tanks from 400m away)

Mediums in general are just fundamentally underpowered. The T-44 is great compared to other mediums, but since games throw in heavies, that doesn't quite cut it.

but if mediums would be able take down heavies without any trouble it would be no point in picking heavies other mediums. since mediums can deal with everything else in the game easily. however those t9 mediums better be good...

HeroEnVec #20 Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:27 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostHighway_Star, on 01 December 2010 - 01:56 AM, said:

I don't understand what everyones problem is. I've not noticed any change in how the T-44 plays. Are you all complaining because it's not an overpowered-asskicking-machine anymore?

You have not noticed any change, yet you admit that its not as strong as it was pre-patch?  Must be a panther\heavy\SPG player.

In terms of top tier medium tanks, Panther was always the long range farmer while T44 was the close up boxer.  With the new patch though, close range boxing is suicidal to say the least.  T44's 100mm gun isn't strong enough to take out most targets quickly, the tank isn't quite fast enough to hit and run now (no warping) and we all know how fragile the tank is (let alone ammo rack destructions.

In modern WoT, where medium tanks are getting tracked 4-5 times or more per game, the T44 is simply too weak to survive... at least the panther has the capacity to fight off higher tier heavies with its super penetration 88...

The new post-patch WoT is not friendly to the 44.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users