• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

Highway_Star #21 Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:49 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17182 battles

View PostHeroEnVec, on 01 December 2010 - 09:27 PM, said:

View PostHighway_Star, on 01 December 2010 - 01:56 AM, said:

I don't understand what everyones problem is. I've not noticed any change in how the T-44 plays. Are you all complaining because it's not an overpowered-asskicking-machine anymore?

You have not noticed any change, yet you admit that its not as strong as it was pre-patch?  Must be a panther\heavy\SPG player.

In terms of top tier medium tanks, Panther was always the long range farmer while T44 was the close up boxer.  With the new patch though, close range boxing is suicidal to say the least.  T44's 100mm gun isn't strong enough to take out most targets quickly, the tank isn't quite fast enough to hit and run now (no warping) and we all know how fragile the tank is (let alone ammo rack destructions.

In modern WoT, where medium tanks are getting tracked 4-5 times or more per game, the T44 is simply too weak to survive... at least the panther has the capacity to fight off higher tier heavies with its super penetration 88...

The new post-patch WoT is not friendly to the 44.

I haven't noticed a change; but after reading this forum I get the impression that some people have. I can still kill lots of tanks with ease. Maybe the T-44 was stronger pre-patch, but I haven't seen a drop off in my number of kills. Who knows, I might have got 9 kills per battle, rather than the 7 I currently get lol.

TempSGK #22 Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 9072 battles
I think it would be good if there is only 3 heavies, a low tier heavy, a medium tier heavy and a high tier heavy in the team and the rest consisting of mediums and lights with no SPGs... would be a good fun for me  :lol::lol:

elevensun #23 Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:28 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I haven't noticed a change; but after reading this forum I get the impression that some people have. I can still kill lots of tanks with ease. Maybe the T-44 was stronger pre-patch, but I haven't seen a drop off in my number of kills. Who knows, I might have got 9 kills per battle, rather than the 7 I currently get lol.
[/quote]

DEAR Highway_Star :
of coz you not noticed..how long you have T44? how good you are play???this is you say"YOU ARE REAL POWERFULL"?check this pic  :huh:         

Attached Files

• Attached File   未命名.jpg   155.81K

TempSGK #24 Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:33 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 9072 battles
T44 is good tank, just matchmaking puts it with high tier heavies along with high tier artillery which mean 1 shot t44 = dead by higher tier artillery and camping most of time which negates all of T-44 advantages in speed etc. Plus T44 doesn't have enough penetration in gun to put some decent damage against heavies.

Highway_Star #25 Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:05 AM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17182 battles

View Postelevensun, on 02 December 2010 - 12:28 AM, said:

DEAR Highway_Star :
of coz you not noticed..how long you have T44? how good you are play???this is you say"YOU ARE REAL POWERFULL"?check this pic  :huh:Attachment未命名.jpg
http://forum.worldof...&attach_id=8653

You are using personal attacks instead of arguing the real issue now. Even if I am new to the T-44, I still kick ass with it. If you (a master of all tanks in the world ever) can't use the T-44 then maybe you should switch to heavies?

VegaBonius #26 Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:11 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostHighway_Star, on 02 December 2010 - 01:05 AM, said:

View Postelevensun, on 02 December 2010 - 12:28 AM, said:

DEAR Highway_Star :
of coz you not noticed..how long you have T44? how good you are play???this is you say"YOU ARE REAL POWERFULL"?check this pic  :huh:Attachment未命名.jpg
http://forum.worldof...&attach_id=8653

You are using personal attacks instead of arguing the real issue now. Even if I am new to the T-44, I still kick ass with it. If you (a master of all tanks in the world ever) can't use the T-44 then maybe you should switch to heavies?
The forum warriors always look up peoples stats in arguments now, its just a fad that's going on these forums

elevensun #27 Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:18 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
[/quote]

[/quote]

maby is too much so i say sorry ..but i just hope "if you Do not know ,plz don;t pretend you know“

and you say how poerfull you are ..and i just find out you Lie

elevensun #28 Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:19 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Postgenevie, on 02 December 2010 - 12:51 AM, said:

View Postelevensun, on 30 November 2010 - 10:45 AM, said:

i think all T44er arady feel what happed right now(if you not just star play T44)..i just want know..the game Developers know that or not...

i put money on there..rnow the T44 face a VK3601 or tiger1...if not noob player...T44 will dead first(even you are old T44er)...and be a midtank...you need Charge deep...most time you will face list 2 tank..i don;t know it is only me feel not blance or everone feel this way...

(2 month ago i was say TD ferid JT need buff...some player say "is not",i real Suspected those player is TDer(maby they just want one more Meat for him when they play)..

and do have few player stand Support me. but i areay sell my full upgr crew 100% JT)

today i say "for T44 change is not Fair" i hope if you guys real Understanding T44 ,and Feel like me,plz stand support me...
i have over 5000 battle aredy..i have go through US OPEN Championship..i tryed play lot way pug or championship,try diffed style Complete the strategic plan,no matter what..i real feel T44 change not fair.. :(

plz..think about"what Acceleration speed we have right now,what Accuracy?how easy crew dead..how easy get function dmg(gun;track;),how easy get 1 shot dead,if you say we can stop shoting..do you have acceleration make run? a su-26 can easy 1 shot kill 2 crew..dmg you gun..i don;t want say someting anymore..we will see...

first bold: it works both way dude....

second bold: what??? u mean you dont want +25% track durability?

i dont see how u can have less kills than battle participated in a t-44 -.-

i also dont understand why people are complaining about t-44, i play the t-43 and its mobility is nowhere as good as a t-44 still it's fun. cant be that different from a t-44 o.O

be coz a tier 8 tank can;t face a tier 7...

Highway_Star #29 Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:20 AM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17182 battles
All I know is the T-44 is good enough for me.  :Smile-playing:

INKRO #30 Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:27 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
When they buff the Panther. :P

Lupusceleri #31 Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:21 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8307 battles
To be honest I don't think track hp increase is going to cut it anymore.

This miserable joke of a tank compared to what it was pre 0.6.x, is also going to need some gun improvements - especially higher accuracy and PENETRATION. You can't expect us to fight T8 heavies with a pea shooter!

DarthBenedict #32 Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:35 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I feel like apologising to my team every time I take it out of the shed. My IS3 is better in almost every way - more firepower, better accuracy, stronger armor, more manoeuvrability, less likely to get tracked. The only thing the 44 has going for it is top speed, which doesn't mean much with the size of the current maps. In a close up firefight, which is where speed really matters, the IS3 will be going faster.

Kalis #33 Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Is it a good tank? Yes.
Is it comparable to another tier 8, like an IS 3, or even a tier 7 IS (which incidentally has the same gun, more hp, but is slower)?  No.

It's not a bad tank at all.
I've used mine for 55 battles, have a 56% victorious rate, and destroyed 67 enemies (1.21 enemies destroyed/battle), with a damage ratio of 67%.
But for it's tier, it is shockingly easy to kill.

The fatal weakness of the T-44 is that it has very low armor values.  It can easily penetrated by tier 5 tanks like t-34s or Shermans.  And as we all know, speed isn't very much protection anymore.
So it feels like a glass cannon.

So the main flaws (which all medium tanks seem to suffer at this time):
- Far too easily tracked now since tanks don't "disappear" anymore.  You really can't run parallel to the enemy at all or else you'll be tracked right away.
- Components and crew get damaged far too easily (especially loader/ammo racks)

These issues especially crop up in the T44 and Panther, which have enough HP to survive multiple shots.  You don't really notice them in a T34, T34-85, or VK tanks since they get destroyed in 2-3 shots (before it generally becomes an issue).

Baconnaise #34 Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:10 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
The problem with mediums is now warping and speed have no actual defensive or offensive value really. I can hit p3's and leos with the kv derp gun with ease using manual aim over 200m away and one shot them. This gun has horrible accuracy but aim a little lower and lead the target a smidge and bam you get a free kill.

Realistically here once there are actual hardcore pvp teams with access to all tanks I wouldn't doubt it if you saw all heavy tanks or a mix of heavy tanks and isu-152s. Dark Age of Camelot among other games with pvp and especially heavy focused groups of pvp guilds utilized high alpha strike assist trains where the skill was picking the right targets to die in order. This game promotes that heavily since a full team of is7's will lay waste to another team using these same tactics. This brings up isu-152s again where you can insert a pack of even five or more of them and the rest is7 or even maus and stick together and watch each target die in order. There is just no way on many maps a mixed team will win against a team with voice comms and this setup currently.

The day where you see tier tens drop in a couple seconds and not from arty is coming.

HeroEnVec #35 Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:50 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Postgenevie, on 02 December 2010 - 12:51 AM, said:

i also dont understand why people are complaining about t-44, i play the t-43 and its mobility is nowhere as good as a t-44 still it's fun. cant be that different from a t-44 o.O

T43 is SUPER different from T44 in one important way.  Notice how teams balance out when there is a T44 in the room.  T44 is Heavily stacked against for one reason or another by the autobal system.  A few hours ago The top three on my team were T44, Tiger, Tiger. The top three on the enemy were AusB, Tiger2, Panther...  <_<

And that whole Ammo rack problem needs to go away.  I don't care what it was like in reality, there is no reason to get blown up 1/10 games for no apparent reason.  If you got a problem with that, I want to see German tanks breaking down every 5 min, being tracked makes you parked in one spot the rest of the game, all US tanks poping after the first hit every game, and tier 8+ heavies being unable to cross bridges.

Lupusceleri #36 Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:07 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8307 battles
Also proudly boasting higher repair bills on my T-44 than on my IS-4. <_< Joy. Is it such an awesome tank we need to pay more for repairing it, 'cause I didn't notice a thing.

I've been playing my T-44 some more and in like 10 battles not a single over 1k exp, when I play another kitted out tank (IS-4, King Tiger, Hummel, ISU-152) I get >1k xp and >30k money every other round.

Highway_Star #37 Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:33 AM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17182 battles

View PostLupusceleri, on 02 December 2010 - 08:07 AM, said:

Also proudly boasting higher repair bills on my T-44 than on my IS-4. <_< Joy. Is it such an awesome tank we need to pay more for repairing it, 'cause I didn't notice a thing.

I've been playing my T-44 some more and in like 10 battles not a single over 1k exp, when I play another kitted out tank (IS-4, King Tiger, Hummel, ISU-152) I get >1k xp and >30k money every other round.

I bet if the IS-4 was fully damaged it's repair bill would be way higher.

The Kig Tiger, ISU, etc,  are obviously going to deal more damage as they have massive guns. But none of them have speed or agility. :Smile-izmena:

You can't have your cake and eat it.

Third #38 Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 15772 battles
  • [BOF] BOF
T44 I find underperform in the current metagame, so im looking forward to the buffs in the new patchnotes and really dont expect it to be OP beyond that point.

elevensun #39 Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:10 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostHighway_Star, on 02 December 2010 - 10:33 AM, said:

View PostLupusceleri, on 02 December 2010 - 08:07 AM, said:

I bet if the IS-4 was fully damaged it's repair bill would be way higher.

The Kig Tiger, ISU, etc,  are obviously going to deal more damage as they have massive guns. But none of them have speed or agility. :Smile-izmena:

You can't have your cake and eat it.

i only want say"T44 is 8..not 9..not 7..if this game mid still like that...no point player still running mid tank anymore.."

Overlord #40 Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:04 PM

Commander

• Military Reserve
  • 3859 battles

View PostThird, on 02 December 2010 - 10:37 AM, said:

T44 I find underperform in the current metagame, so im looking forward to the buffs in the new patchnotes and really dont expect it to be OP beyond that point.

Check the patch notes of 0.6.2.4

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users