when u are on battle as a " top-tier" tank how is going ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Kullankaivaja #1 Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42568 battles
when u are on battle as a " top-tier" tank how is going ?
this is fun for ask ,because i was many time wonder how other player play or or organize tactics etc ... could be usefull also , new -players too who was played few battles etc

so hows ur battles goes when u are on  Top-Tier tank in player list ??

in my case i was played several past few days as a top tank .many many time with JS-1 ,, its rare to come so ,many battles in top tank also its fun ,,

i try to organize to make battleplan in first beginning ,,, lookslike many player listen too and result is just only good
  i was won almost all my top tier battles ,destroying more 3-5 tanks each battles because u can trust ur mates in battlefield , many times i was also difficult situation when ur side played "most no clan tagged " and u meet opponents forces with lot of clan tagged , this makes that game more interesting and give u change to win and maybe shining littlebit

anyway it helps if u got some skills to drive ur tanks either ,and be a teamplayer that game depends on these 2  things ,,

this is also change to change the course littlebit smal steps when u  got "lost battle day " even u won few of those battles u can reduce ur battlelost day and maybe next day u just won ,and there is a caps between win / lost battle ratio and give u change to improve after all ,its not come easily but it comes  ,it happen to me :)
that one is one important part of ur succesfull career as a tank player, and get many tanks in ur garaga as possible ,if u keep loosing one tank u can play other and u probably won and won and won ;) then try again ur tanks what gives u lost battles ,it should help :)

so hows ur experiences ,,,  this is probably better question for those who not play , platoons ,,, just "daily normal game!"  ;)  hope this gives some ideas for those who are pissed off to got too many lost battles ,,,,

TheSEmperor #2 Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6210 battles
If I'm the top tier, which happens almost exclusively while I'm in a heavy tank, I always go out and spearhead the enemy lines. Playing the Tiger II as the top tank in your match is quite fun especially if most tanks you're dealing with are KV-1S or VK3601s.

Edited by TheSEmperor, 03 January 2013 - 04:20 PM.

Kullankaivaja #3 Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42568 battles
i thinking to buy back tiger II in my garage is it good now ,,after 8.2 or doesnt makes any differences ?    E75 could be nice goal to get eventually

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users