XVM Updater 2.7
XVM Updater is a little tool allowing you to install the eXtended Visualization Mod (XVM) for the first time or to update it to its latest version. It will automatically download the required files from the official XVM site, detect your WoT folder all by itself and perform the installation with only one click. It also includes a lot of cool and handy features in a user-friendly GUI.
- Automatic installation folder detection
- Old XVM configuration boot file backup
- Battle win chances activation
- Version selection menu (test releases, nightlies, ...)
- Easy configuration selection
- Easy J1mb0 (full package: XVM config + Crosshair) installation
- 9 languages: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Finnish and Dutch
Official website (source code, issue tracking, suggestions, etc.)
Appreciating my work, my help through forums and PM or just wanting to help out a 19-years-old student? Feel free to donate:
Edited by LaCourgette, 15 September 2014 - 11:49 PM.