Jump to content


XVM Updater 2.7 (one click install/update)

xvm install update

  • Please log in to reply
1055 replies to this topic

crazywest #721 Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:40 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9672 battles
  • 271
  • Member since:
    03-29-2011
my xvm just is not working, it used to work i updated it and now nothing, i open through normal wot application i can only see win % of the game any ideas?

crazywest #722 Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9672 battles
  • 271
  • Member since:
    03-29-2011
my stats and other players stats are just dashes anyone know why ?

LaCourgette #723 Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21613 battles
  • 1,774
  • [-IRI-] -IRI-
  • Member since:
    02-18-2012
Their server is blocking XVM 5.0.0 Test-3 from accessing to players stats (HTTP 403 errors in xvm.log), it worked when I tested the modified configs but now it's not working for everyone... Let's hope it's going to be fixed soon.

crazywest #724 Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9672 battles
  • 271
  • Member since:
    03-29-2011
but when i use an older version like test 2 or 1 it still doesnt work my brothers xvm works perfect there must be way i can fix this

fubs #725 Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7652 battles
  • 225
  • Member since:
    05-05-2011

View PostLaCourgette, on 29 September 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

Their server is blocking XVM 5.0.0 Test-3 from accessing to players stats (HTTP 403 errors in xvm.log), it worked when I tested the modified configs but now it's not working for everyone... Let's hope it's going to be fixed soon.

Rubbish, its because xvm have moved servers and there DNS has changed, consequently alot of people myself included untill this morning had no player stats because my isp still had the old DNS address cached, changed my DNS to Google and now its all working again.

fubs #726 Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7652 battles
  • 225
  • Member since:
    05-05-2011

View Postcrazywest, on 29 September 2013 - 01:34 PM, said:

but when i use an older version like test 2 or 1 it still doesnt work my brothers xvm works perfect there must be way i can fix this
Change your DNS settings if you want it right now otherwsie in a couple a days when the new address is populated around the DNS servers it will start working again on its own.

Edited by fubs, 29 September 2013 - 01:48 PM.


crazywest #727 Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9672 battles
  • 271
  • Member since:
    03-29-2011

View Postfubs, on 29 September 2013 - 01:45 PM, said:

Rubbish, its because xvm have moved servers and there DNS has changed, consequently alot of people myself included untill this morning had no player stats because my isp still had the old DNS address cached, changed my DNS to Google and now its all working again.

what dns address do i use what is it? thanks

fubs #728 Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7652 battles
  • 225
  • Member since:
    05-05-2011
I used Google's DNS which is 8.8.4.4

Marsmaenchen #729 Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 14974 battles
  • 75
  • [S-W-A] S-W-A
  • Member since:
    06-23-2011
Very nice tool, finaly got my statistics working.

One little "bug":

German version, the text says:

"Wenn dies das erstme mal ist, dass du XVM installierst oder nicht weist, was die Optionen bewirken, lasse diese wie sie sind und klicke direkt auf 'Installieren/Update'"

correct would be:

"Wenn dies das erste Mal ist, dass du XVM installierst oder nicht weist, was die Optionen bewirken, lasse diese wie sie sind und klicke direkt auf 'Installieren/Update'"

LaCourgette #730 Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21613 battles
  • 1,774
  • [-IRI-] -IRI-
  • Member since:
    02-18-2012
Thanks, will be fixed in the next release.

Skullfix #731 Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14917 battles
  • 9
  • [D1BS] D1BS
  • Member since:
    04-26-2013
Hello guys! Please help
i had XVM installed and working, but today it has stopped for some reason :| Here's a screenshot, stats not showing anymore, i asked other players and it works for them
Posted Image

McLovers #732 Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 10276 battles
  • 80
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013

View PostSkullfix, on 04 October 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

Hello guys! Please help
i had XVM installed and working, but today it has stopped for some reason :| Here's a screenshot, stats not showing anymore, i asked other players and it works for them
Posted Image
read above just a couple of posts and you can see the answer to your issues.
EDIT: I can confirm changing to google's dns servers did resolve this issue. Some instructions can be found here https://developers.g...-dns/docs/using

Edited by McLovers, 05 October 2013 - 03:01 AM.


WBD_Troy #733 Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27621 battles
  • 34
  • [NORN] NORN
  • Member since:
    12-20-2010
I have some trouble with the mini-map. Sometimes instead of the location of an enemy tank spotted but disappeared, and the plot disappears, giving way to a text : {{Vehicle-clas.

Sir_Lunchalot #734 Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17360 battles
  • 8
  • [WG12] WG12
  • Member since:
    02-20-2012
Thx for this program. Stats didnt work since test 3 and I could get them work by configurating. Downloaded this program, it did the job - and colors came back  :smile:
GJ! :great:
Probably just forgot sth in settings, but this makes it way easier.

Edited by Sir_Lunchalot, 05 October 2013 - 07:07 PM.


AncestorsFury #735 Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5318 battles
  • 33
  • [E-W-C] E-W-C
  • Member since:
    02-05-2012
You are my hero

LaCourgette #736 Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21613 battles
  • 1,774
  • [-IRI-] -IRI-
  • Member since:
    02-18-2012

View PostWBD_Troy, on 05 October 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

I have some trouble with the mini-map. Sometimes instead of the location of an enemy tank spotted but disappeared, and the plot disappears, giving way to a text : {{Vehicle-clas.
It should be fixed once the stable release of XVM will be release, at the moment we are still using a "test" version.

Dustdevil2169 #737 Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 944 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    03-23-2011
Could you please post this 'Installer' in media fire or some other location. For what ever reason, I keep getting the 404 error when trying to get the file. Like the ISP dont like your site or server, or something.....

LonzoDaMan #738 Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16253 battles
  • 132
  • [-DLF-] -DLF-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostMarsmaenchen, on 02 October 2013 - 07:20 AM, said:

Very nice tool, finaly got my statistics working.

One little "bug":

German version, the text says:

"Wenn dies das erstme mal ist, dass du XVM installierst oder nicht weist, was die Optionen bewirken, lasse diese wie sie sind und klicke direkt auf 'Installieren/Update'"

correct would be:

"Wenn dies das erste Mal ist, dass du XVM installierst oder nicht weist, was die Optionen bewirken, lasse diese wie sie sind und klicke direkt auf 'Installieren/Update'"

Completely correct would be:

"Wenn dies das erste Mal ist, dass du XVM installierst oder nicht weisst, was die Optionen bewirken, lasse diese wie sie sind und klicke direkt auf 'Installieren/Update'"

zed22 #739 Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 9527 battles
  • 20
  • [SGTA] SGTA
  • Member since:
    09-28-2012
just to tell xvm-5.0.0-test4.zip was release :harp:

LaCourgette #740 Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21613 battles
  • 1,774
  • [-IRI-] -IRI-
  • Member since:
    02-18-2012
You are late, I validated the update at 23:21. :glasses:
XVM Updater v2.6
  • Fixed a bug causing the 'Keep the old configuration' option to malfunction.
  • Added Finnish translation.
  • Fixed german translation.

XVM Updater is now able to install the full J1mB0 setup (custom XVM config + Crosshair) by simply selecting it in the 'XVM version' drop-down menu. Enjoy it now, thank me later. ;)
With J1mB0 version selected, the custom config menu won't be taken into account but the other options are still working. (custom config are working)
EDIT: alternative download link:
http://www.mediafire...Updater_2.6.exe

Edited by LaCourgette, 17 January 2014 - 10:21 PM.






Also tagged with xvm, install, update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users