How wargaming treats their payed constumers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Zerey #1 Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27155 battles
I like how you actually can live with yourself acting like kids.. Some people made a new clan called PIMPS and some of our members came from clan called -R-R- and GOP

So we putted the forum recruitment on WG forum and we got nice and warm welcomes from people around the world. So people started to say things like:
http://www.2shared.c...SB/Capture.html
http://www.2shared.c...Q/Capture1.html
http://www.2shared.c...B/Capture2.html
http://www.2shared.c...d/Capture3.html
http://www.2shared.c...Y/Capture5.html

So these DEVS of WAR-GAMING starts to warn us for not spamming in the channel and repeatably tell us and ofc we cant control what other clans do or do we? We can only state the outcome from what our own clan. So here is the links for what they said to sum it up with the above links on greetings.

http://www.2shared.c...C/Capture4.html <--- 1st warning and ye we started to listen and after that it started to rain in post from clans, people starting to make fake accounts with 0 battles and they spam.

http://www.2shared.c.../Capture11.html <--- example for a new created fake account to give us problems

http://www.2shared.c.../Capture14.html <--- Gets warned again for what? Randoms fucking up on our thread of forums haha

And when i came home today i was about to read our recruitment post but it was gone, logged on teamspeak when i heard our commander has been banned for 3 days for having an offensive clan name.

So my conclusion: Some guy or many is not happy we left another clan to start a new one, makes fakes account to start spam on our recruitment post which myself thinks its childish. He makes a pm to some devs on forum cry a little that he is feeling discriminated by the name PIMPS. But i know which this guy is but i wont hang him out cause im not like him.

You did not warn people with a REASON and you ban people for 3 days. Checked every rule there is and there is no offensive about the name PIMPS in any category so how is it possible you banning people for no reason at all is hilarious.

Edited by Zerey, 16 January 2013 - 04:40 PM.

elwoodblues23 #2 Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 51503 battles
  • [_OC_] _OC_
I wanna get payed for playing 2...

Aunt Edit: oh and btw discussing acts of moderators and punishments on the forum is not allowed either... - just saying... not that you'd get a R/O ban too.

Edited by elwoodblues23, 16 January 2013 - 04:41 PM.

typhaon #3 Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 14201 battles
Maybe you should start informing about words:

Wikipedia: Pimp

And now have a close look at the game rules:

Names, Avatars, Images/Video, Signatures & Clan logos ....
[...]
3.06 which have an association with sexuality, pedophilia, sexual abuse; or have an offensive connection to the human body or bodily functions.
[...]

either implicitly or explicitly are prohibited (This also contains links to websites containing the above). If names (player or clan), avatars, signatures, images/video, clan logos within the forums or within the game violate these rules the offending account may be changed and/or the accounts may be sanctioned or suspended. Moreover, the administration reserves the right to delete, update or modify any names (player or clans) and avatars, images or clan images which are considered inappropriate on the forums or within the game environment.

So maybe instead of complaining about things, you should start using your brain, rather than capslocks...

The warning has nothing to do with the ban of your clan.

Zerey #4 Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27155 battles

View Posttyphaon, on 16 January 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

Maybe you should start informing about words:

Wikipedia: Pimp

And now have a close look at the game rules:

So maybe instead of complaining about things, you should start using your brain, rather than capslocks...

The warning has nothing to do with the ban of your clan.

And where is the warning? Its insta ban for having a name that isnt appropriate, it just comes down to people complain about and thats what happend in this matter. So if i send in a complain about a moderator called "bigbadfuk" cause "fuck" associate with sexual abuse. Do he get banned? Hell no cause no one report it so it has nothing to do with that. If he would be right the moderator himself would know about the rules and warned you for the name which he didn't. So there is a clan called PIMP and that isn't banned cause no one complained about it.

Edited by Zerey, 16 January 2013 - 05:12 PM.

typhaon #5 Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 14201 battles

View PostZerey, on 16 January 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

And where is the warning?

I quoted the warning above... you agreed to the game rules when you installed the game and every time the game is patched... which was today for example...
Actually there is a reason why the devs set up terms of service and game rules... just because you did not read them doesn't mean you don't have to follow them.
And believe it our not, even the mods have to follow these rules... or have you seen a mod yet with an inappropriate name?

Zerey #6 Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27155 battles

View Posttyphaon, on 16 January 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

I quoted the warning above... you agreed to the game rules when you installed the game and every time the game is patched... which was today for example...
Actually there is a reason why the devs set up terms of service and game rules... just because you did not read them doesn't mean you don't have to follow them.
And believe it our not, even the mods have to follow these rules... or have you seen a mod yet with an inappropriate name?

Still you dont answer me why they dont think PIMP is in the reach to get banned if u have a ban on PIMPS, Its just people cried like babies and thats the reason why they used "3.06" as an exuse cause they dont know anything better and its 100% obvious haha. Would love to see you in a clan and gets trash talked about names cause i promise you can associate any freaking word you can go so far with thinking totally fucked up so.

Also i want to see how you see the program "Pimp my car" do you really think its associated with sex? Just shows how different views we have on sexuality

Edited by Zerey, 16 January 2013 - 09:51 PM.

typhaon #7 Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 14201 battles
Well, if you really fail to see the connection between pimps and sexuality, this whole explanation is just worthless... I slowly get the impression, that you don't want any explanation of the situation... all you want is to rant about annoying players, mods and just show your frustration... you are not interested in any constructive discussion.

But one last word:
This thread might give you the next warning point and will most likely be closed anyway, maybe even by BigBadVuk (pay attention to spelling), because both, discussions about bans and naming & shaming are forbidden... so you can keep on to take all this as a personal conspiracy against you and your clan, or you can open your eyes and see it as what is was:
punishment for breaking the rules. Choice is yours.

Edited by typhaon, 16 January 2013 - 09:53 PM.

Silentstalker #8 Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16479 battles

View PostZerey, on 16 January 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

So if i send in a complain about a moderator called "bigbadfuk" cause "fuck" associate with sexual abuse. Do he get banned? Hell no

Mate, this is the funniest stuff I've read in ages :) I am sure BigBadVuk (Vuk = wolf in Serbian I believe) will agree :)

OldIronsides #9 Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:21 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4297 battles

View PostZerey, on 16 January 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

Also i want to see how you see the program "Pimp my car" do you really think its associated with sex? Just shows how different views we have on sexuality

Ever thought about where that made-up term may originate from?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users