ddos crash workingasintended teamkill

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

BueloProductions #1 Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24037 battles
  • [TKBS] TKBS
This is a list of special events, not officially promoted by WG, that happen almost every saturday.
Almost,  because i can’t play every saturday.
  • Bloody rapist friends achievement
    Bored of pedobears [high stats players] in low tier games, don’t worry this are the solutions for you: the modest “Bloody Brothers in Arms” and the awesome “Bloody Crucial Contribution”.
    In the afternoon enjoy the fun of an amazing match with 1 platoon raping up all the team, obviously only friendly fire is allowed, and be sure they are going to be banned, probably, maybe, … , someday? … tomorrow!
    Well, now shut up and pay your repairs!
    [happened twice -5 and -8 … pure bliss]
  • Happy hour, not!
    Enjoy at 21:00 (gmt+1) or 160.001th player connected, the crash of the server, losing battles, credits, maybe some premium paid time and a lot, lot of patience, so give up the queue, don’t get owned and be ahead of time with your gf/bf  [if you don’t have a gf/bf help yourself as you know]. Working as intended, trust me i'm an engineer [http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rp8hvyjZWHs], and trust WG it's server maintenance even during tournaments.
    [I hope the 160.001th at least receive a medal for being the last one before the DDoS, no wait it's server maintenance, excuse me]
If u want to add more or troll around, go and have fun.

Edited by Tamponastic, 21 January 2013 - 12:27 PM.

ShutUpQueerFace #2 Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 46 battles
Lol, new mod, when server crashes the intro video will become you can't touch this by mc hammer.

Hammertime

Edited by ShutUpQueerFace, 20 January 2013 - 10:35 PM.

Also tagged with ddos, crash, workingasintended, teamkill

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users