• A While ago I was playing World Of Tanks (not long before the 8.3 update) and I encountered something weird with my PzKpfw II Luchs. I was playing in the map "Malinovka" (Attack) when i "jumped" down from a hill and encountered it.
The replay can be found here: http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be (2:15 in the video)
At first I thought it was just only a visual "bug" but as you can see my friend ("Shitzkrieg") dies at 8:30 and started spectating me, and he told me, he was also able to see it.
Note: You can see the possible "bug" around 8:00 (counted down from 10:00 because it was Attack mode)
• So when I was playing a few days later I had some sort same thing, also with the PzKpfw II Luchs, on the map "Karelia" (Attack), only this time i didnt really jump high and it also had direct effect on my gameplay.
The Replay can be found here: http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be (1:42 in the video)
So I was wondering if it could be a "bug" because it had effect on the game since i lost all my speed because of the "rotation".
Note: You can see the possible "bug" around 9:00 (counted down from 10:00 because it was Attack mode)
-----> This game was also before the 8.3 update, and this time I did not have any spectating friend like I had last time.
• After these 2 experiences I have had no further. (I don't play my luchs very often)
• I don't know if this is usefull information but I'll just mention it quicly: (Tank configuration)
• Anyways, I would like to know what you guys think about this. I personally thought it was quite strange. Maybe it's already a known bug on these maps / with this tank, I don't really know what it is, maybe it's just me. So let me know what you think.
Note: I did a quick check on the forum to see if this was maybe already know, but I did not find anything like this. Excuse me if I am mistaken. (I am quite new to the game, and very unfamiliar with the forum)
Thanks in advance.
PS : Sorry for eventual bad english