Possibly jump bug/glitch in-game

bug jump malinovka karelia luchs pzkpfw spin spinning 360noscope glitch

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

BlitzKriegXVII #1 Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
Hello everybody,

• A While ago I was playing World Of Tanks (not long before the 8.3 update) and I encountered something weird with my PzKpfw II Luchs. I was playing in the map "Malinovka" (Attack) when i "jumped" down from a hill and encountered it.
The replay can be found here: http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be (2:15 in the video)

At first I thought it was just only a visual "bug" but as you can see my friend ("Shitzkrieg") dies at 8:30 and started spectating me, and he told me, he was also able to see it.
Note: You can see the possible "bug" around 8:00 (counted down from 10:00 because it was Attack mode)

• So when I was playing a few days later I had some sort same thing, also with the PzKpfw II Luchs, on the map "Karelia" (Attack), only this time i didnt really jump high and it also had direct effect on my gameplay.
The Replay can be found here: http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be (1:42 in the video)

So I was wondering if it could be a "bug" because it had effect on the game since i lost all my speed because of the "rotation".
Note: You can see the possible "bug" around 9:00 (counted down from 10:00 because it was Attack mode)
-----> This game was also before the 8.3 update, and this time I did not have any spectating friend like I had last time.

• After these 2 experiences I have had no further. (I don't play my luchs very often)

• I don't know if this is usefull information but I'll just mention it quicly: (Tank configuration)
Spoiler                     

• Anyways, I would like to know what you guys think about this. I personally thought it was quite strange. Maybe it's already a known bug on these maps / with this tank, I don't really know what it is, maybe it's just me. So let me know what you think.
Note: I did a quick check on the forum to see if this was maybe already know, but I did not find anything like this. Excuse me if I am mistaken. (I am quite new to the game, and very unfamiliar with the forum)

Thanks in advance.

PS : Sorry for eventual bad english

BlitzKriegXVII #2 Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
Reserved.

Individual #3 Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 9412 battles
You kicked that tank a bit too strong, if you wanted to do pop-show-it. But if u want to do a 7200flip, it was good. +1000 points for gryffindor :Smile_trollface-3:

X534 #4 Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 14026 battles
  • [BAC0N] BAC0N
and our 5 judges give a whopping 10/10 each for that amazing cliff dive performance while the spectators cheer and ask for more.

ObitOn #5 Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4847 battles
  • [KRN] KRN
And they say you cant hack in this game :Smile-tongue:

PS: how do you play with such a bad fps?

BlitzKriegXVII #6 Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
The bad fps is because of my bad record which came indirect from the WOTreplay which is "build in" in WOT itself as you will probaly know. I can just play at good fps. (I did the record with "Taksi", that's a desktop recorder, if u were wondering)
Thanks for all the awesome reactions, maybe i should replace it to "replays" on the forum instead of "In-Game Bug Reporting" ;P

Edited by BlitzKriegXVII, 20 January 2013 - 08:58 PM.