Negligence, Sharp Practice or Theft?

wargaming gold premiumammo negligence sharppractice theft

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

Poll: Negligence or Sharp Practice (245 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

When you are charged gold for premium ammo despite the fcat that you have repeatedly told the game that you want to use credits not gold is it:

1. Negligent programming by Wargaming to allow the game to continually try to charge you gold - money - despite your repeated direction to use in game credits? (94 votes [38.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.37%

2. Sharp practice programming by Wargaming to allow the game to continually try to charge you gold - money - despite your repeated direction to use in game credits? (51 votes [20.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.82%

3. Theft because against your specific and frequent direction, Wargaming have in effect taken a monetary value from you without your consent with the intention of permanently depriving you of that value? (100 votes [40.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.82%

Vote Hide poll

DashingPanache #121 Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:59 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13478 battles
To everyone that has read & contributed to this, I am going to sue Wargaming. It has happened again, only this time I have lost 100 gold as a result - I started the game, launched my Tiger 2 and when i came back found that I had gone from 105 to 5 gol - it replaced 10 premium rounds with gold coins rather than the credits that i had directed it to use.
I would like to know who else has had this problem so that we can join together to prosecute Wargaming.

DashingPanache #122 Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13478 battles
This is the chat with Wargaming "Customer Support" in regards the latest theft of 100 gold:
"Yet again you have stolen gold from my account through a bug.
Today I took my Tiger 2 out and I went from having 105 gold to having 5 gold thanks to your bug that randomly changes ammo resupply from in game credits to gold.
Refund me!!!!
Replies

Hello Commander,
    I understand your situation completely but we have already discussed this situation to you previously. You were informed that we cannot refund you in such situations and you should always make sure that the credit option is selected in your settings. Furthermore we advised you not to use automatic resupply. As previously stated ''we can't refund any Ammo purchased, since we can't identify which method you chose to buy them.''
    We wish you all the best in your future battles.
    WOT Customer Support Team

DashingPanache 15 March 2013 15:00
    Dear XXXX,
    YOU HAVE NOT RESOLVED THIS THIS SITUATION. READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GET YOUR MANAGERS TO CALL ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello commander,
    I have reviewed your case in great detail, examining our logs and even contacting various departments. There were changes made to the ammunition systems in terms of premium ammunition being bought with credits. Due to minor technical issues, some players may have experienced their selection of credits being reverted to gold. Of course we understand how much of an inconvenience this may be, but there is no way for us to identify if a player has set their tank to resupply automatically, or to see if they genuinely chose the credit option in the first place.
    Offering compensation for such a case was not possible. This is due to our restricted knowledge of a players choices and the fact that exploitation of the situation could have been easily implemented. Please note that this issue was resolved in the last patch and should not affect players any longer.
    We ask for your understanding on the matter and apologise for any inconvenience caused. I would also advise you to double check your settings as the game update may have reverted such settings.
    We hope you continue to enjoy the game and wish you all the best in your future battles.

DashingPanache 19 March 2013 12:32
    "should always make sure that the credit option is selected in your settings."
    I did.
    You admit that there have been problems with your system. I have said the time & dates that these things happened. I can even show with the most recent 100 gold deduction that in fact this was a total bug because if you watch the replay you will see that not one premium ammunition shot was fired.
    Now please refund what you have improperly taken. You can see from my account how much was deducted and you can tell from the fact that I have continued to fight on this issue that it is one you need to resolve.

Hello Commander,
    As previously stated ''Offering compensation for such a case was not possible. This is due to our restricted knowledge of a players choices and the fact that exploitation of the situation could have been easily implemented. Please note that this issue was resolved in the last patch and should not affect players any longer.''
    Please understand that we have explained everything there is to this subject. We wish you all the best in your future battles.

DashingPanache 20 March 2013 11:36
    Please understand that I do not accept any of your weasel answers.
    As I keep saying, get one of your managers to call me.

Hello Tank Commander,
    Thank you for coming back to us.
    Support is here to assist you and our Managers are in the Office to assist us.
    Your case was already reviewed and the answer is the very same. No refund.
    Next time, please, be more careful.
    Kind Regards,

WOT Customer Support Team

DashingPanache 21 March 2013 16:20
    Neither will mine. its theft, its unacceptable. Deal with it, take away the motivation for me to get more people like me together & sue you.
    I have spent nearly €300 on this game & you wish to act like this??? I have been a great customer and you are determine to turn me into a non customer.

Hello Commander,
    Please understand that we have fully explained the situation and our answers will not change. As a result we cannot keep throwing the same answers at each other as it will get us no where. This will be our last response regarding this issue and all future replies will be automatically closed. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment but the situation is what we have described.
    We hope you continue to enjoy the game and wish you all the best in your future battles.

DashingPanache 21 March 2013 19:04
    You have behaved appallingly throughout and I am disgusted at your total refusal to deal with an issue you admit your faulty programming has created. I will not buy "gold" again given your proclivity for theft.
    Please supply the name and address for legal correspondence as I will be taking this further as this is theft.

Hello Commander,
    As requested, the following address is where you can forward your legal claims to:
    Wargaming Europe SAS
    Legal Department
    54, Avenue du Général Leclerc
    92100, Boulogne Billancourt
    France

DashingPanache 22 March 2013 01:27
    Thank you for being helpful for the very first time.
    Sincerely hope that all at Wargaming experience theft in the near future to give you perspective on how unpleasant it is to be stolen from.

DashingPanache #123 Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13478 battles
So, anyone with me to bring Wargaming to court?
They have stolen 120 gold from me, more from others. This is, as serveral chaps rightly pointed out previously, a grand theft running to millions of Euro a year given the sheer numbers of players.
Must be stopped.

Zamial #124 Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 12192 battles

View PostDashingPanache, on 26 January 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

I did not change guns and the game changes back to gold on tanks where I have had the same gun, same turret etc.for weeks.

No it does not. Have had every tank on silver for premium ammo now and it hasn't reset once. If it was there would be a massive flood of posts about it daily. Simple as that.

DashingPanache #125 Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:33 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13478 battles

View PostZamial, on 27 March 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

No it does not. Have had every tank on silver for premium ammo now and it hasn't reset once. If it was there would be a massive flood of posts about it daily. Simple as that.
Read the rest of the posts and shut up.

Slyspy #126 Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 15292 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Nobody cares enough and you won't do it anyway. If by some miracle you do then good luck, I hope you get your pennies back.

Nechrom #127 Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18208 battles
Never had this happen and I keep a small amount of premium ammo on all my tanks with auto-resupply on set to the credit price.

This is too rare of an occurrence and involving too small sums.
The only reason to bring this to court is a combination of principle and too much free time.

If I were you I'd take the middle road and write a well worded and civil letter to the WG.net EU offices with your issue.
Most companies need written correspondence to initiate a formal complaint. They need it in writing for legal reasons, but it doesn't need to go to court.

Also tagged with wargaming, gold, premiumammo, negligence, sharppractice, theft

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users