Samuel Jackson FTW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

CometF #1 Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7450 battles
Time for a game of hangman, quess the word(s);

I've had it with these _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ idiots important contributors to WG's playerbase in this _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ game!

Or more importantly;

I've had it with these _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ idiots important contributors to WG's playerbase in my _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ team!

For the last time, basecamping with 14 tanks is not effective defending in assault!
If you insist on creating a lemmingtrain, why not try to keep the momentum going even after that enemy scout was spotted on the other side of map!
No, encounter is not won by a race of who gets to cap circle first!
Sure, I understand teamkilling is the only way you'll ever destroy a tank in this game. But here, let me show you how to uninstall!
Do I really have to go on with this list, everyone knows how much... fun(?) it is when the bad streak hits you...

Well, I feel a bit better now. My understanding of rage topics has skyrocketed today.

Good night everyone, see you in the battlefield tomorrow!!!

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22455 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Yawn.....

pun_xD #3 Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34170 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
A

pilotknox12 #4 Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5878 battles
Cant wait for a new day with new newbies:'(

Cuddly_Spider #5 Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

Major

• Player
  • 28311 battles
Snakes on a plane? Oh my god that was the greatest movie ever. People just didn't get it.

Snakes, ladies and gentlemen...

...are more than snakes. The Snake, as such, is a metaphorical personification of our deepest and most atavistic desires: lust, sexuality, hunger.

Hence, Snakes on a Plane is not, as you all might think, just a completely idiotic excuse for a totally lame plot: quite to the contrary, the Snake on a Plane is a subtle metaphor for the dichotomy of technologic progress contrasted with basic primitivity.

Fifty years ago, a man in a rubber suit trampling over toy trains, Godzilla, was known to represent our primary fear of atomic mutation. But how narrow, how hollow, how shallow is Godzilla compared to the Snake on the Plane! Isn't the snake - or, to evoke a Biblical image - the Serpent - the very essence of everything that makes technology (here: symbolised by The Plane) so fragile? And isn't snake poison known both as a deadly toxic and as healing medicine, as symbolised in the rod of Aeskulap?

Snakes on A Plane, ladies and gentlemen, is a deeply symbolistic film, a metaphorical mass for the most disquieting sides of modernity, a simile of the futility of Human Existence vis-a-vis of our own incompetence, and a terrible memento mori in our post-modern society. And Samuel "Loudspeaker" Jackson is nothing else but the Eternal Adam resisting to the timeless temptation offered to him by his own most ancient instincts which might, or might not present him with the easiest solution of all to escape the dilemmata of modern life - death! Thus, Snakes on a Plane will become yet another epitaph of diaphanous symbolism après la lettre.

Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you for listening.

TiMmY007 #6 Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10020 battles
I have had it with these monkey fighting snakes, on this monday to friday plane!

St4hl #7 Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11593 battles
now i want you to interpret my little pony like its the good old dr. faust.

Edited by St4hl, 30 January 2013 - 10:10 PM.

BravelyRanAway #8 Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22455 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostCuddly_Spider, on 30 January 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

Snakes on a plane? Oh my god that was the greatest movie ever. People just didn't get it.

Snakes, ladies and gentlemen...

...are more than snakes. The Snake, as such, is a metaphorical personification of our deepest and most atavistic desires: lust, sexuality, hunger.

Hence, Snakes on a Plane is not, as you all might think, just a completely idiotic excuse for a totally lame plot: quite to the contrary, the Snake on a Plane is a subtle metaphor for the dichotomy of technologic progress contrasted with basic primitivity.

Fifty years ago, a man in a rubber suit trampling over toy trains, Godzilla, was known to represent our primary fear of atomic mutation. But how narrow, how hollow, how shallow is Godzilla compared to the Snake on the Plane! Isn't the snake - or, to evoke a Biblical image - the Serpent - the very essence of everything that makes technology (here: symbolised by The Plane) so fragile? And isn't snake poison known both as a deadly toxic and as healing medicine, as symbolised in the rod of Aeskulap?

Snakes on A Plane, ladies and gentlemen, is a deeply symbolistic film, a metaphorical mass for the most disquieting sides of modernity, a simile of the futility of Human Existence vis-a-vis of our own incompetence, and a terrible memento mori in our post-modern society. And Samuel "Loudspeaker" Jackson is nothing else but the Eternal Adam resisting to the timeless temptation offered to him by his own most ancient instincts which might, or might not present him with the easiest solution of all to escape the dilemmata of modern life - death! Thus, Snakes on a Plane will become yet another epitaph of diaphanous symbolism après la lettre.

Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you for listening.
What the hell substance were you on watching that film. :Smile_amazed:

Cuddly_Spider #9 Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

Major

• Player
  • 28311 battles

View PostLeadbucket, on 30 January 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

What the hell substance were you on watching that film. :Smile_amazed:

Art is subjective, beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Commander_MC_Flabby #10 Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12265 battles
I tried to fill in the blanks in the OP but whenever I write it on my screen with a pen and I scroll down the words apear to be in every post.

Also tagged with Samuel, Jackson, FTW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users