Jump to content


February Desktop Wallpaper


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

FadetoB1ack #21 Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24129 battles
  • 708
  • Member since:
    06-11-2011

View Postkevad95, on 31 January 2013 - 11:33 PM, said:

Here you go: http://i48.tinypic.com/kn79i.jpg

Hope you like it!
excellent! another +1 from me!!!

Casiusus #22 Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 26102 battles
  • 2
  • [EAS] EAS
  • Member since:
    08-06-2011

View Postkevad95, on 01 February 2013 - 11:36 AM, said:

Do you want the one with calender, or without calender or the one without any text?
rather with the calendar, many thanks...

kevad95 #23 Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16958 battles
  • 78
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    06-11-2011

View PostCasiusus, on 01 February 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

rather with the calendar, many thanks...

http://i48.tinypic.com/9rrchs.jpg

One original picture in the resolution of 1600x1200 as ordered.

(I removed about 500k pixels from the picture but made the qualety of the remaining pixels a lot bether so you will not notice any difference)

datum #24 Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9279 battles
  • 3
  • [JAWA] JAWA
  • Member since:
    02-14-2012

View Postkevad95, on 01 February 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

http://i48.tinypic.com/9rrchs.jpg

One original picture in the resolution of 1600x1200 as ordered.

(I removed about 500k pixels from the picture but made the qualety of the remaining pixels a lot bether so you will not notice any difference)
would you be so kind to create one without the calendar? :Smile_smile:
in 1600x1200)
0battles  :Smile_amazed: ?

Edited by datum, 01 February 2013 - 06:10 PM.


kevad95 #25 Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16958 battles
  • 78
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    06-11-2011

View Postdatum, on 01 February 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

would you be so kind to create one without the calendar? :Smile_smile:
in 1600x1200)
0battles  :Smile_amazed: ?

http://i50.tinypic.com/fl8qk6.jpg , there you go

the 0 battle is a bug, refresh the page and you will se my true battle count

datum #26 Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9279 battles
  • 3
  • [JAWA] JAWA
  • Member since:
    02-14-2012

View Postkevad95, on 01 February 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

http://i50.tinypic.com/fl8qk6.jpg , there you go

the 0 battle is a bug, refresh the page and you will se my true battle count
thy i see it now

mahi__mahi #27 Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:41 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 29605 battles
  • 2,966
  • Member since:
    01-21-2012
Like the "Techworks"-Picture. Is it possible to get this

Posted Image

in Wallpaper-Size ?

kevad95 #28 Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16958 battles
  • 78
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    06-11-2011

View PostMahi_Mahi, on 21 February 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

Like the "Techworks"-Picture. Is it possible to get this

Posted Image

in Wallpaper-Size ?

Tell me what size you want it in and i will have a look on what i can do.

mahi__mahi #29 Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 29605 battles
  • 2,966
  • Member since:
    01-21-2012
Everything better than 1024 x 768 would be fine.  :Smile_Default:

kevad95 #30 Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16958 battles
  • 78
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    06-11-2011
http://i48.tinypic.com/fe3x9v.jpg : 1980x811 (keeps the same size)

http://i49.tinypic.com/28s4y2a.jpg : 1600x900 (resized)

dunno what you like most.

mahi__mahi #31 Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:30 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 29605 battles
  • 2,966
  • Member since:
    01-21-2012
Looks very nice, Thank you  :Smile_Default:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users