Bye and thanks :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Bubsee #1 Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3923 battles
Hi guys :) Just want to say thanks for some great battles and a load of fun, but I have decided to unistall and do something else. I obviously suck at this game and no longer wish to bug other people with my useless game. I am just getting worse.

I am sick to death of playing the SAME maps again and again, (would not believe they have so many- seem to just cycle 3 or 4 of them at certain times of the day) and I am sick to death with the matchmaking. The number of times we are down 8-9-10-11 and more players within 3 minutes is incredible...

I also find it utterly boring to be on a winning team that destroys the enemy within a few minutes.

And to be constantly playing with new strangers every single battle is also frustrating.

Even with tier 8-9 tanks (I have been trying to scout so meet them to) some seem to have never been in a battle in their lives..

and  Some players are just SO amazing I can only sit back and admire how well they play :)

So obviously not a game for me :( Watching my WR gradually slip towards the red....

Seems if you do manage to do well then you can be dam sure you will end up in a BUNCH of looser battles to bring you back down :/ Regardless of what you do...

Take care and have fun :)

Moving to off topic, not Newcomer related.
- Ectar

Edited by Ectar, 31 January 2013 - 06:56 PM.

Soft_Kitty_Warm_Kitty #2 Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22047 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
You should have tried a Clan mate  :Smile_Default:

But good luck in whatever else you choose to do

Save_Hp_For_Carry #3 Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 24215 battles
  • [BOB-B] BOB-B

Seems if you do manage to do well then you can be dam sure you will end up in a BUNCH of looser battles to bring you back down :/ Regardless of what you do...

Dat feel.

Belizarius #4 Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15025 battles
Good bye  :Smile_Default:

miljac #5 Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16127 battles
xvm is bad for you, i keep saying that you should concentrate on what you enjoy in a game, not stats

Tank_killer99 #6 Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6673 battles
i did it twice but i returned after few months after i decided to be patient in the game and improved my game play  :Smile_Default:
now i am average but currently i am playing warthunder and waiting for the tanks in it  :Smile-playing:

del506172400 #7 Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7559 battles
The problem with WOT is it's hard to be good if you don't have a ton of time. I only play WOT when I'm so insanely tired/hangover I can't do anything else.

dodgerman20001 #8 Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 20593 battles
  • [KICKS] KICKS
I agree with you mate, the whole game has got boring and since the adverts on TV we have ended up with some right ... how do say... idiots.... I'm on a break as well, no more is my well earned money going into WOT's purse, the game in my opinion is way to much one sided, that being the Russians....EU players may as well go play something less boring...

Sir_Tornado #9 Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25771 battles

View PostT2KU, on 31 January 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

Hi guys :) Just want to say thanks for some great battles and a load of fun, but I have decided to unistall and do something else. I obviously suck at this game and no longer wish to bug other people with my useless game. I am just getting worse.

I am sick to death of playing the SAME maps again and again, (would not believe they have so many- seem to just cycle 3 or 4 of them at certain times of the day) and I am sick to death with the matchmaking. The number of times we are down 8-9-10-11 and more players within 3 minutes is incredible...

I also find it utterly boring to be on a winning team that destroys the enemy within a few minutes.

And to be constantly playing with new strangers every single battle is also frustrating.

Even with tier 8-9 tanks (I have been trying to scout so meet them to) some seem to have never been in a battle in their lives..

and  Some players are just SO amazing I can only sit back and admire how well they play :)

So obviously not a game for me :( Watching my WR gradually slip towards the red....

Take care and have fun :)

I offered you some 1 to 1 tuition (im no pro but thought maybe we could both learn something) I also offered you the use of Armoured Privateers communication server ( even though its reserved for clan members and recruits)

We actually did scouting the other night in training.. just what we discussed.

Im not sure what you expect but really if people offer thier time and resources to aid you and ask nothing in return other than a bit of your time I feel you have made the right choice.

If you change your mind my offer still stands.

Danger_UXB #10 Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 3895 battles
I think you just need to take a break and mabye do some thinking on mabye what you are doing wrong although your w/r isnt bad its actually average for this game..

But look at where you can get more kills..... But without getting killed??.. and believe me the answer is in the forums....

Im still new here myself but what ive learned is that nobody was born with talent to be a good tanker...Its 60% knowledge..30% skill ...And 10% luck (improve on your knowledge and you skill will increase...And then your wins) :Smile_Default:

...And with your wins as they are compared to your kills i think youve done amazingly well...Just imagine how good you can be with more knowledge under your belt??...

....I think you need to put some black tape over your screen where the W/R is and just enjoy the game and take all help you can...And study your mistakes and learn..

Then when you take the tape off in 6 months you will thank Jaffmandaddy even more than you should now for his help...FOR you will be a BETTER player...But will also have enjoyed your games without the W/R distraction :Smile_great:

Edited by Danger_UXB, 31 January 2013 - 06:59 PM.

Bubsee #11 Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3923 battles
Hi :) I apologise for my outburst !  Was just utterly furious with myself and vented my feelings in a wrong way :(

Happy tanking and see you on the battlefield :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users