How is the T71 ballanced?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

Zombieblow #81 Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4153 battles
  • [SIEGE] SIEGE
For Christ sake just play the game, Most of you guys Moaning about how op this tank is, Is only because a good player is controling the tank, Its a good tank Holy shit god forbid there be a good tank in world of TANKS .
Its getting rediculous on how many people are constantly moaning about new tanks being OP , Just shoot and kill, and deal with the fact you got flanked by the little shit and now your on fire.

ive played about 20 games so far and ide say in around 6 ive been hit in the back or the front and ive burst into flames or lost a crew member, its a piece of paper with a engine at times thats just how light tanks are.

tomogaso #82 Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

Major

• Player
  • 20038 battles

View PostZombieblow, on 15 June 2013 - 12:54 AM, said:

For Christ sake just play the game, Most of you guys Moaning about how op this tank is, Is only because a good player is controling the tank, Its a good tank Holy shit god forbid there be a good tank in world of TANKS .
Its getting rediculous on how many people are constantly moaning about new tanks being OP , Just shoot and kill, and deal with the fact you got flanked by the little shit and now your on fire.

ive played about 20 games so far and ide say in around 6 ive been hit in the back or the front and ive burst into flames or lost a crew member, its a piece of paper with a engine at times thats just how light tanks are.
I've had the T71 for some time now and I can say I rarely get fires and such, and I don't mount any equipment to manage it/get special perks either.

You're talking out of your as*, it isn't any more fragile than other light tanks.

And a good player is gonna be better in OP tanks, it isn't about the player it's about balance.

Edited by tomogaso, 15 June 2013 - 02:59 PM.

sprigStar #83 Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27110 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postmoomoo2, on 27 February 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

T71 is too much fun. It has a great ability to be ignored by heavies when you creep up behind them and start blasting.
Shot 1..meh, something useless shot me. I'm shooting stuff, don't care
Shot 2.. dammit, it shot me again, still concentrating on heavies ahead, getting twitchy
Shot 3...WTF!! crap, bloody T71, must start turning to kill it
Shot 4...Little bastard has set me on fire, keep turning (Forgot about friendly heavies in panic)
Shot 5...That's 600hp off me and I'm on fire, couple more seconds and I derp the little shit
Shot 6...FUUUUUUUU!!! burning corpse gets to see little bastard creep into the fog of war again. (random torrent of "noob" abuse aimed at T71 driver 25% of the time, brings much lulz)

All supporting enemy then start getting very nervous and they get confused about where to point, letting your big guys save the day.

This is so true, number of times it has happened with me is hilarious!!!  oh and I don't know whether it is OP or not, however my win rate in it is 56% from 59 battles which I am more than happy with, mind you I prefer the light nimble tanks to heavies, speed over power any day as far as I am concerned and the T71 fits that more than any other......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users