A tank drove over me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

LiLppo #1 Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25613 battles
Well what i can say... Let me indroduce my self first. I am 20yrs old guy from finland and I löwe playing WoT at my free time "See what i did there". At about month ago I joined in Finnish defence forces because the finnish law ordered me to do so. Its been quite cool to be in there, pretty cold at time tough. Last week we had a training how to act when you face a tank in a battlefield. The tank was russian made T-55M they told some features, strengths and weaknesses about it. After that we were free to spectate the tank it was awesome and the noise of its motor was incredibly loud and deep. There was alot of black smoke coming its on exhaustion pipe. Shame that they didnt shoot with it. After the spectate we were told to lay down in a row. I was a little nervous there when I opened my eyes and saw its coming rigth into me. When the tank was at my spot I looked both sides of the tank to be sure that I was right in the middle of its tracks, it went very well too, well im living still. The noise of the tank was even louder from under it than next to.

Here picture of T-55M. Looking cool isnt it.
Posted Image

IBLiTZKRiEGI #2 Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 3275 battles
  • [WOLVE] WOLVE
Very interesting, I'd love to hear more!

SgtMasa #3 Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8485 battles
  • [SNR] SNR
That's one method to teach how to control so called panzer fear... or how ever it's described. We had a similar kind of lesson when I was doing my service back at 1992/1993. :P It was fun. :)

MeetriX #4 Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

Major

• Player
  • 20973 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE
Happy campping.
Rospuutto time is coming.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users