Jump to content


Spot the Difference


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Grand_Moff_Tano #1 Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1761 battles
  • 10,693
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
Posted ImagePosted Image

_ramrus_ #2 Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23831 battles
  • 212
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011
B-29 (top)

B-4 (below)


what is the point of this ?
If you are reffering to copycat shit - german rocket flew Americans to the Moon so stfu

Mezzou #3 Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24597 battles
  • 1,328
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
warthunder models look better  :Smile_trollface-3:

Grand_Moff_Tano #4 Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1761 battles
  • 10,693
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View Post_ramrus_, on 22 February 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

B-29 (top)

B-4 (below)


what is the point of this ?
If you are reffering to copycat shit - german rocket flew Americans to moon so stfu
Wrong, bottom one is a Tu-4

_ramrus_ #5 Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23831 battles
  • 212
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

View PostPichu_Trainer, on 22 February 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

Wrong, bottom one is a Tu-4

Lol my point exactly

but german rocket flew Americans to the Moon so stfu

edit: is B-4 gonna be a plane in Wowp and you are mad that it will bear Tu-4/70/80/85 instead of B29

just explain B - b is first letter in designation Bomber so NATO codes bombers with B.words
Tu-4 or B-4 ( nicked) was Bull but I like Bear(Tu-95) more

Grand_Moff_Tano #6 Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1761 battles
  • 10,693
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View Post_ramrus_, on 22 February 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

Lol my point exactly

but german rocket flew Americans to the Moon so stfu
The Americans didn't copy German rockets, they had a German Scientist who worked on the V2s helping the Americans with the Space Program, were as the Soviets reverse engineered the B-29, though they improved on the design (see the Tu-95 Bear)

_ramrus_ #7 Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23831 battles
  • 212
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

View PostPichu_Trainer, on 22 February 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

The Americans didn't copy German rockets, they had a German Scientist who worked on the V2s helping the Americans with the Space Program, were as the Soviets reverse engineered the B-29, though they improved on the design (see the Tu-95 Bear)

View PostPichu_Trainer, on 22 February 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

The Americans didn't copy German rockets, they had a German Scientist who worked on the V2s helping the Americans with the Space Program, were as the Soviets reverse engineered the B-29, though they improved on the design (see the Tu-95 Bear)

Don't you argue with me, and stop repeating yourslef

Tu-4 had no influence on Tu-95

Grand_Moff_Tano #8 Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1761 battles
  • 10,693
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View Post_ramrus_, on 22 February 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

Don't you argue with me, and stop repeating yourslef
Stop double quoting and arguing with me will only end up as a defeat for you

Also the Tu-4 did influence the Tu-95, when a new aircraft is designed it will influence other aircraft after it, the same is with the Tu-4 and Tu-95 (though the may look different, it has been influenced by).

Edited by Pichu_Trainer, 23 February 2013 - 12:57 AM.


_ramrus_ #9 Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23831 battles
  • 212
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

View PostPichu_Trainer, on 22 February 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

Stop double quoting and arguing with me will only end up as a defeat for you

View PostPichu_Trainer, on 22 February 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

Stop double quoting and arguing with me will only end up as a defeat for you

you started it with your 1st post
or you perhaps wish to state that those are completly different planes

Grand_Moff_Tano #10 Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1761 battles
  • 10,693
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View Post_ramrus_, on 22 February 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

you started it with your 1st post
or you perhaps wish to state that those are completly different planes
Actually they are different, the Tu-4 was a copy of the B-29, but the Tu-4 didn't have the B-29s flaws, and was better armed with 10 23mm cannons rather than the 10 .50 caliber machine guns and 2 .50 caliber BMGs.

Apart from that the B-29 could carry a heavier payload

_ramrus_ #11 Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23831 battles
  • 212
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

View PostPichu_Trainer, on 22 February 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

Actually they are different, the Tu-4 was a copy of the B-29, but the Tu-4 didn't have the B-29s flaws, and was better armed with 10 23mm cannons rather than the 10 .50 caliber machine guns and 2 .50 caliber BMGs.

Apart from that the B-29 could carry a heavier payload

I can also go to wiki and quote as much as I like, you just ruined this topic for me
"Tu-4 was a copy of the B-29, but the Tu-4 didn't have the B-29s flaws"- still same plane

if you are interested in this kind of sharing technology go study on F35-yak141

Grand_Moff_Tano #12 Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1761 battles
  • 10,693
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View Post_ramrus_, on 22 February 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

I can also go to wiki and quote as much as I like, you just ruined this topic for me
"Tu-4 was a copy of the B-29, but the Tu-4 didn't have the B-29s flaws"- still same plane

if you are interested in this kind of sharing technology go study on F35-yak141
I didn't copy from wikipedia




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users