Jump to content


Women's Power

Offtopic ladies

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

supercharge #1 Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 1651 battles
  • 1,279
  • [WG-EU] WG-EU
  • Member since:
    01-16-2012
Hi lovely ladies!


I know there is not many of us here but I strongly believe we can change it soon and show the guys how to play tanks!
Yes! It's time to prove that this is our game too!

First I'd like to see how many of you, Ladies, are active on the forum. If you read this post and you like to play WoT, comment in this thread - you can let the others know what is your favorite in-game tank!

I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Kind regards,
Supercharge

        

Attached Files

  • Attached File   strongwomen.jpg   30.79K


yockovich #2 Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 71614 battles
  • 188
  • Member since:
    04-16-2011
I bet girls can play WOT better then 90% of the boys currently on the server.

Jukelo #3 Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 26487 battles
  • 3,608
  • Member since:
    08-13-2010
OMG THIS IS SEXIST

Orree #4 Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Veteran
  • 14297 battles
  • 689
  • [RAWR] RAWR
  • Member since:
    09-01-2010
I split off and junked a couple of off-topic posts.


Please stay on-topic.  Thanks in advance.

basin79 #5 Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,729
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
I'm a bloke not a woman so apologies for jumping on your thread. There's no reason at all why women can't change the battlefield. Someone needs too. Heavies camping in base, no one looking at their mini maps and lemming trains galore. Something needs to change and fast.

RitaGamer #6 Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

    Sergeant

  • Community Contributor
  • 32933 battles
  • 238
  • [RITA] RITA
  • Member since:
    07-08-2012
Women here and totally adicted to WOT! Have many fav tanks.. maybe the kv1-S would be number1, it gave me the first 8kills and got 15kills in platoon with him.

Good battles!

Atrevir #7 Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 18480 battles
  • 971
  • [PTS-D] PTS-D
  • Member since:
    09-05-2010
I think the only way that we can really get rid of this sexism and all is by just not mentioning it? Like shit, what does it matter if a girl plays this game. A person enjoying WoT is a person enjoying WoT regardless of being male or female.

So yeah I dissaprove of this thread

X_AlphaOmega_X #8 Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29966 battles
  • 292
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
It's really hard to choose an absolute favorite tank, it depends so much on my mood. :P Yesterday I was all about the artillery, and had a great run with it, was alone against a heavy that was storming back to their base because I was in cap, and I blew his socks off in one-shot with the aim straight on. Won the crap out of that match! But the day before, I was all about the Hetzer, and then the Tiger, etc. Today, I'm feeling arty again!  :arta:

Yamaxanadu #9 Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1215 battles
  • 5,031
  • Member since:
    10-07-2011
Well, I see some flaws in such topic itself. But well, I'll look what will grow out of it.

Sirrobert #10 Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6235 battles
  • 449
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View Postnurkus, on 27 February 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:

It's really hard to choose an absolute favorite tank, it depends so much on my mood. :P Yesterday I was all about the artillery, and had a great run with it, was alone against a heavy that was storming back to their base because I was in cap, and I blew his socks off in one-shot with the aim straight on. Won the crap out of that match! But the day before, I was all about the Hetzer, and then the Tiger, etc. Today, I'm feeling arty again!  :arta:

Depends on time of the month? :Smile_veryhappy:

Please don't hit me!

Edited by Sirrobert, 27 February 2013 - 11:58 AM.


X_AlphaOmega_X #11 Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29966 battles
  • 292
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013

View PostSirrobert, on 27 February 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

Depends on time of the month? :Smile_veryhappy:

Please don't hit me!
Hit you? No, I'd rather straight f*** you up with my arty!  :Smile_trollface-3:

Sirrobert #12 Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6235 battles
  • 449
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View Postnurkus, on 27 February 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

Hit you? No, I'd rather straight f*** you up with my arty!  :Smile_trollface-3:

I'll see you in my T50-2 :Smile_glasses:

X_AlphaOmega_X #13 Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29966 battles
  • 292
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013

View PostSirrobert, on 27 February 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

I'll see you in my T50-2 :Smile_glasses:

Not if I see you first!  :Smile_veryhappy:

Sirrobert #14 Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6235 battles
  • 449
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View Postnurkus, on 27 February 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Not if I see you first!  :Smile_veryhappy:

O god not the heat seaking missles?
I'm so hot, I wouldn't stand a chance :Smile_trollface-3:

X_AlphaOmega_X #15 Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29966 battles
  • 292
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013

View PostSirrobert, on 27 February 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

O god not the heat seaking missles?
I'm so hot, I wouldn't stand a chance :Smile_trollface-3:

I love an easy target!  :Smile_glasses:

Sirrobert #16 Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6235 battles
  • 449
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View Postnurkus, on 27 February 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

I love an easy target!  :Smile_glasses:

I'll just hide in a bush somewhere

X_AlphaOmega_X #17 Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29966 battles
  • 292
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013

View PostSirrobert, on 27 February 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

I'll just hide in a bush somewhere

Posted Image

Walker28361 #18 Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6624 battles
  • 678
  • Member since:
    08-01-2011
Potentially useful topic derailed (sadly) by all-too-predictable innuendo - predictably, inevitably initiated by one of my own (idiot) gender!! :facepalmic:

Atrevir #19 Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 18480 battles
  • 971
  • [PTS-D] PTS-D
  • Member since:
    09-05-2010

View PostWalker28361, on 28 February 2013 - 01:16 PM, said:

Potentially useful topic derailed (sadly) by all-too-predictable innuendo - predictably, inevitably initiated by one of my own (idiot) gender!! :facepalmic:
Now don't start blaming genders. You can blame both genders for the behavior of those two haha

supercharge #20 Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 1651 battles
  • 1,279
  • [WG-EU] WG-EU
  • Member since:
    01-16-2012

View PostAtrevir, on 27 February 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

I think the only way that we can really get rid of this sexism and all is by just not mentioning it? Like shit, what does it matter if a girl plays this game. A person enjoying WoT is a person enjoying WoT regardless of being male or female.

So yeah I dissaprove of this thread

omg please relax; I don't want to discriminate anyone here. It's just to see how many girls play WoT and how many of them are actually active on the forum,.
That's all.





Also tagged with Offtopic, ladies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users