Problem with WOT matchmakig system

cheaters premium accounts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

Durs11 #1 Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10172 battles
  • [TR0L] TR0L
I have big problem with your game WOT especially with matchmaking system of battles i wonder if any designer should play match between kw-1s tank and is-3 tank wich one won match. I have enough your fucking system you put on market bad product with bugs and errors and people should pay for this crap.  Diffrences between tier on this lvl 6 and lvl 8 are so huge that you dont have nay chance against 8 lvl tank. I unistall this product after i get ban from admin jejkay admin fucking braniless man. I encourage to uninstall this shitty product from your workstations, laptops, computers, dont waste time support have you in ass they dont resolve that problem, dont waste time and life on this shitty product. Spend your time with your girl friends family if you have it . Moreover fuck people programist, admins from WOT and co producers they trick you and produce more shitty games like Word of Airplanes like WOrld of battleships.

Edited by Durs11, 05 March 2013 - 06:01 PM.

AhoyDeerrr #2 Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 6969 battles
You are right, you have no chance as a tier 6 versus a tier 8, but that is why you do not 1v1 them, nor do you charge out in the front, you stay and the back and support, you play YOUR ROLE.

if you have not realised either this game is free to play

Edited by AhoyDeerrr, 05 March 2013 - 06:02 PM.

Vilshofen #3 Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18198 battles
  • [GR_TS] GR_TS
Seems you're here to farm negrep, here's some.

Norgaroth #4 Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 9576 battles
  • [RDDT2] RDDT2
This is a new topic, never seen one like this before.   :facepalmic:

Windic #5 Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 7365 battles
  • [FRIH] FRIH
Well that's true you have no chances defeat IS-3 with KV-1S but you should not forget this is TEAM game. You should not forget that you can also play against tier 4 tanks. Also even with tank on lowest tier you can still have impact on game.

JakeMcV #6 Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1957 battles
Your both wrong your supposed to hide in water and when that orange thing comes up that means your in a perfect spot stay there for around 30 seconds to be sure of successful camouflage. Thumbs up for this tip

Madhax #7 Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13345 battles
  • [NASA] NASA
This game brings out the worst in many and the MM is not the best feature in the game. However, if you get a bad match, hang back and wait for the opportunity, defend the base or something. Dont go 1'st line brawling with 2-3 levels above you unless your opponents health is low.

And...   you can always exit when you get a match you do not approve of.

estoniantoop #8 Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 11538 battles

View PostDurs11, on 05 March 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

Spend your time with your girl friends

I like this part  :Smile_Default:

Warheart1992 #9 Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 13901 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I dont tend to be rude , but shut up . Few months ago KV-1S faced tier X . Be happy with what you get not , learn to aim weakspots . If you dont like it you can just leave

KptStrzyga #10 Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 33306 battles
  • [ODIUM] ODIUM
You must be doing something wrong... KV-1S has same gun I have in my IS6. If you can`t hurt tiers 8 with it I have advice: l2p.

tiberius123 #11 Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 10018 battles
:facepalmic:  Well... trying to answer even if this topic will be probably closed soon...

1) You are not forced to pay : it is a free to play game. You can say it is a "pay to win" game (with better options if you pay) but it is still possible to have fun without paying !

2) Read wiki to see MM of each tank. Some tanks have a specific MM. KV1S is settled to fight with tier 6 to 8. It is not so bad... I often play with AMX 12t (also tier 6) and I have to battle with all tier above  :arta:  (scout hard life...) !

3) As many said before me : don't rely only on your own firepower ! Use team tactics and friends (try platoon) ! Concentrate fire of many tanks on hard and most dangerous targets.

4) Keep calm, breath fresh air, and come back to the game after...

Good luck.

Regards.

jonischnei #12 Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4766 battles
  • [P-MS] P-MS
i can´t hear it anymore... every time i go to the forum  i see some posts about matchmaking
i know mm is very bad but 1 post is enough and not every player have to post some sh´t about mm
when you have 10-15 looses in a row, it is what it is and you can´t change it
so please kids, please ask something about the betweens of tanks for example or something else but don´t cry about mm

Arthur026 #13 Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9090 battles
Well first off you have a KV1S when i had that tank a IS3 wasnt really a problem :/
KV1S vs a ISU152 is a problem

And indeed i have to say that the improvement of MM in my tier V tanks (back in the good ol days) vs tier X tanks isnt really good.
I mean come on i had to fight ferdinands and all that kind of tanks in my T-28 why cant i have some fun with my E75 vs only tier V these days.

WoT did a really good job with the MM.
Most of the time i am in the middle of the tier.

And what do you think of the guys in tier IV and V when u can one shot those guys with that IMO OP KV1S?

Gremlin182 #14 Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 18354 battles

View PostDurs11, on 05 March 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

I have big problem with your game WOT especially with matchmaking system of battles i wonder if any designer should play match between kw-1s tank and is-3 tank wich one won match. I have enough your fucking system you put on market bad product with bugs and errors and people should pay for this crap.  Diffrences between tier on this lvl 6 and lvl 8 are so huge that you dont have nay chance against 8 lvl tank. I unistall this product after i get ban from admin jejkay admin fucking braniless man. I encourage to uninstall this shitty product from your workstations, laptops, computers, dont waste time support have you in ass they dont resolve that problem, dont waste time and life on this shitty product. Spend your time with your girl friends family if you have it . Moreover fuck people programist, admins from WOT and co producers they trick you and produce more shitty games like Word of Airplanes like WOrld of battleships.

First let me say you may have a point, but no one is going to listen to your point or take you seriously if your rude or explain it in a whining way.

The matchmaking system matches the players who are currently online and in the vehicles they are driving and puts them into games with opposition that is between + or Minus 2 levels what postition you appear at is somewhat random and this is fair.
It does not take into account so far as I know player ability whether your loaded with gold rounds or if your a stock tank and its your first battle, this is also fair.

The KV-1S top gun can pen 175 so you can take on the IS3 and successfully get through his frontal armour the IS3 has a number of weak spots learn them and learn your own too.
The best IS3 gun can certainly ruin your day as he can pretty much pen you anywhere  but then the KV-1S is a tank that's opted for maneuverability rather than heavy armour.
Your meant to be supporting the front line tanks flanking enemies and maybe sniping though Russian tank guns are not highly rated for accuracy.