[MS] Midnight Squadron

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

Boobr #1 Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
  • [_MS_] _MS_

Posted Image

Midnight Squadron is not just a clan - it's a whole gaming community, bringing together mature and friendly gamers from around the world. The organisation has existed for over 16 years, and with good reason - we emphasise maturity and respect, and we're here to have fun. We are proud to say that the Midnight Squadron WoT Division is finally created, and now we're opening the recruitment!

Posted Image

There are many other clans out there, so you might wonder "Why should i join Midnight Squadron?" . Answer to that is quite simple: what we have created over the course of many, many years is more than just a clan – it's, as stated in a previous paragraph, a community. A place, which many gamers from around the globe call "home". A place, where you can stay amongst friends, no matter what game are you currently playing. We offer you to be a part of our family, yes, a family, because no other word shows the truth about us. But my words don't give full justice to Midnight Squadron, and i think you should see it for yourself. Don't wait, and register on our forums: http://www.midnightsquadron.com/forum/

Posted Image

Here's a short list of what we want from recruits:
     - Mature, respectful behavior towards fellow players
     - Will to follow our Code of Conduct (you can find it in our "Links" section)
     - A formal application made on our site (again, check "Links")
     - Teamspeak is also required, microphone optional although highly recommended
By making an application you show your willingness to follow our Code of Conduct, and after it has been accepted you'll recieve full access to our forums.

Posted Image

First of all – contact either Ravenscroft (Commanding Officer, leader of World of Tanks division) or Boobr (Executive Officer, second in command). They will be able to explain all the steps to you personally, as well as provide answers to any questions that may arise. After that you will be invited into the clan via World of Tanks official website, and the only thing standing between you and full membership in our community is your will to make an application on our site: http://www.midnights...p=contactus/  *
*From the list of active divisions you might want to choose "Other", as WoT division is not yet on the list, as it's being established even as we speak.

Posted Image

http://www.midnightsquadron.com/forum/ - our main website
http://www.midnights...?app=contactus/ - application form (remember, select "Other" division)
http://www.midnights...x.php?/page/coc – Code of Conduct, our set of rules

SEE YOU ON THE FIELD!

Posted Image

Ravenscroft #2 Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10254 battles
  • [_MS_] _MS_
Midnight Squadron is a new clan and where on a mass recruitment drive, where looking for tier 5's and above. We are focusing on grinding, platooning and company battles, our long term objective is to enter clan battles and focus on training wile progressing to higher tiers.

We would like you to come and enjoy what Midnight squadron has to offer wile we build a proactive clan with ideas for events, tournaments with other clans, and anything that World of Tanks has to offer.

We hope wile your in  MS you be able maker long term friendships with other members here, if you have any questions please PM Ravenscroft or Boobr where happy to help.

Ravenscroft #3 Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10254 battles
  • [_MS_] _MS_
Time for a bump with a Meme,

Posted Image

Where still looking for people Pm Me or Boobr,

Boobr #4 Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
  • [_MS_] _MS_
You are welcome to make an application, so don't wait and apply!

Perjes #5 Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [_MS_] _MS_
Hello, my in-game name is Perjes, i used to play WoT long time ago, was active before France, chinese and  British tanks were implemented in game, now i dont have higher tier then t7 (i sold my is-3 long ago), trying to get back into the game and focus mostly on grinding, and earning money back for my is-3 :) Got, ts3, my english is pretty good, 21 years old and active player :)

Ravenscroft #6 Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10254 battles
  • [_MS_] _MS_
Hay thanx for applying had some really good games with you tonight, hoping to see you tomorrow to some more grinding! :)

Boobr #7 Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
  • [_MS_] _MS_
We're still looking for talent! Apply now!

Our new members turn out to be an incredible addition to our division. Don't waste time - become a part of it!

You are allowed 1 bump post in 24 hours if your thread is out of page #1.
Please read the clan recruitment section rules and follow them all the times:
http://forum.worldof...-section-rules/
/BigBadVuk

Ravenscroft #8 Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10254 battles
  • [_MS_] _MS_
You are allowed 1 bump post in 24 hours if your thread is out of page #1.
Please read the clan recruitment section rules and follow them all the times:
http://forum.worldof...-section-rules/
/BigBadVuk

sorry where just over enthusiastic wont happen again,

any how bumping for bump sake!

still recruiting. still searching for players, no tier restrictions, old or new, all we require is activity,

If any body interested don't be shy, just contact me, i'm open, friendly and have allays have time to answer any questions give out help if needed.

Ravenscroft #9 Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10254 battles
  • [_MS_] _MS_
M.S is still searching for players, so bumping with pic!

Posted Image

Ravenscroft #10 Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10254 battles
  • [_MS_] _MS_
bump!

Avoid bumping your recruitment post with simple bump word ( or up, push, smiley, etc.) - when it is out of 1st page, use more constructive post to bump it on top ( clan stats, few news from within clan, picture of your new territories etc.)
Otherwise it will be considered as spam.
/BigBadVuk

Edited by BigBadVuk, 25 March 2013 - 11:09 AM.
Post has been moderated by forum staff member

Terroriser_666 #11 Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:58 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 36873 battles
  • [GWU] GWU
gl with ya clan

Edited by terror666, 26 March 2013 - 05:59 AM.

Boobr #12 Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
  • [_MS_] _MS_
Bumpin with a picture:

Posted Image

Boobr #13 Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
  • [_MS_] _MS_
UPDATE:

Our clanbase is gettin bigger, however we still need more. Don't hesitate - it's time for you to become a part of our organization!

drouge #14 Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26337 battles
hi, my name drouge, 72 years old, crippled both hands, dont expect me to rush about like headless chicken, just cool, calm in defense has many long dead chickens have found out, 35 ish in global ratings for defense but have been known to cap a few times, MS-1 my tank favorite, have a tier 9 IS-8 just a gateway to IS-7   its expensive to run so have to use MS-1 to make up credits plus occasional trips in tier 2,5,7,8,9 Russian tanks, see you on the field hope you on my side if not sorry dude just doing a job