Jump to content


Why I am once again leaving this game


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

Farnael #1 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 19403 battles
  • 53
  • [-WON-] -WON-
  • Member since:
    01-11-2012
Well as the title says I am leaving this game for some time again. Why? a number of reasons and here are some of them

1: Insulters. This is the biggest problem in the game and WG doesn't seem to care one bit about it or do anything about the problem.

2: Stats. The number 1 reason to point number 1. 90% off all insults are related to statistics, wether it be official in game stats or fictional player made up stats. (and no, I don't claim to be a good player)

3: a lot of bugs in game that I have repetedly pointed out to WG but they just go with their usual "working as intended"

4: This forum. I have never seen a forum so clattered with insulting threads and such a total lack of moderators doing anything about it.

5: Moderators. Many of the moderators in this game can't take criticism. If I feel they have made a bad decision I should be allowed to take that discussion with them (in private of course). But instead they either refuse to answer or gets on some personal crucade against you.

Well there are some reasons for why I'm leaving. Now I know the results of this thread so just go ahead, insult as much as you guys like as no one cares about it anyway.

jeff_peters #2 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18436 battles
  • 379
  • Member since:
    03-13-2011
Why once again nobody cares.

rancidpunk #3 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 43132 battles
  • 407
  • [ORCA] ORCA
  • Member since:
    07-25-2011
8269 battles and just 5900 kills, maybe people are shouting at you a lot for not helping out much? Camp a lot do we?

saidor #4 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9791 battles
  • 523
  • Member since:
    11-21-2012
You just kind of proved his point - insults for responses.

WebtheWorldwide #5 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7473 battles
  • 282
  • Member since:
    05-14-2011

View PostFarnael, on 12 March 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

Well as the title says I am leaving this game for some time again. Why? a number of reasons and here are some of them

1: Insulters. This is the biggest problem in the game and WG doesn't seem to care one bit about it or do anything about the problem.

2: Stats. The number 1 reason to point number 1. 90% off all insults are related to statistics, wether it be official in game stats or fictional player made up stats. (and no, I don't claim to be a good player)

3: a lot of bugs in game that I have repetedly pointed out to WG but they just go with their usual "working as intended"

4: This forum. I have never seen a forum so clattered with insulting threads and such a total lack of moderators doing anything about it.

5: Moderators. Many of the moderators in this game can't take criticism. If I feel they have made a bad decision I should be allowed to take that discussion with them (in private of course). But instead they either refuse to answer or gets on some personal crucade against you.

Well there are some reasons for why I'm leaving. Now I know the results of this thread so just go ahead, insult as much as you guys like as no one cares about it anyway.

hmm, never experienced that cases...

...nobody never insulted me for my stats (may be that I still lack T10, player behaviour there might be different) and I like reading the forums here. It's not different to other games, you'll always have bad losers and whiners in your team/ in the forum, however I do not see too many of them here...

Harlequin #6 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 5174 battles
  • 112
  • Member since:
    09-06-2010
WOW WOAH WOOAAH

Watch the door man!!!

Aw it hit you.....

i did try warn you....


P.S Really No-one cares, getting fed up with these post's, Why cant people just pass off into the night.. Noo they have to leave kicking and screaming

aGentleTanker #7 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 21043 battles
  • 3,476
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
haha tell us why you once again come back

yenger #8 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 30597 battles
  • 160
  • Member since:
    06-10-2011
so basicly, 1, 2 and 4 are people being rude to him/her, 3 most likly doesn't exist, and 5 is irrelevent to the actual game.
Do you play this game for fun, or do you feel like you can't play a game unless it's players are nice to you. It's a bit like not playing COD because of all the squeaky noises coming out of other players microphones =P

Rincew1nd #9 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 12906 battles
  • 1,135
  • Member since:
    11-15-2012
Is this your 1st MMO game? Cause you'll have people insulting each other in just about everything that goes trough the internet. Especially in games, since there are also kids, immature people, people venting frustration. It's cause of all the anonymity. Noone knows anyone and that is why people whine, cause there's no way to know who someone is.

Other than that, your reasoning is poor and if you find an MMO game without such things (especially one that's F2P), call me and I'll join you.

DrEsqueleto #10 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21710 battles
  • 656
  • [DSNL] DSNL
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011
I don't agree with nr. 1  lol.  but for the rest... i kinda tend to agree.  :Smile_confused:
But who cares,  definitely not WG.





Loosing is not an option.

WoTDaFoCh #11 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 22802 battles
  • 2,133
  • Member since:
    11-13-2010
Basically i agree with half of what he says....but im not giving up....neither should you,just take a breather !

Crowarior #12 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15854 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    05-15-2011
what i do when someone is insulting me is that i send message to insult him just before match end so he cant respond and then he's pissed off... Sometimes they send me private message but then they turn out to be pathetic loosers...

srk1 #13 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8363 battles
  • 225
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011
bye!

Crowarior #14 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15854 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    05-15-2011

View PostCrowarior, on 12 March 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

what i do when someone is insulting me is that i send message to insult him just before match end so he cant respond and then he's pissed off... Sometimes they send me private message but then they turn out to be pathetic loosers...
P.S. why i have 0 battles?? i Have close to 6000...

Medjed #15 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25547 battles
  • 711
  • Member since:
    05-17-2011
Why so much butthurt OP?

Dear user
Please refrain from abusive behavior in your future posts

Per the rules:
Spoiler                     
Kind Regards
Kacsa1

Edited by Kacsa1, 12 March 2013 - 05:46 PM.


kuul222 #16 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46350 battles
  • 693
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011
And in real life when ppl insult u run for your mommy?

GROW A PAIR!!! :Smile_sceptic:

Dear user
Please refrain from abusive behavior in your future posts


Per the rules:
Spoiler                     
Kind Regards
Hunter1911


SMGJohn #17 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5085 battles
  • 378
  • Member since:
    06-16-2011
This game might have problems, ALLOT of them. The game developers might just care about earning big money but it's a fun game never the less, sure it might be frustrating just like any game would be once in a while but WoT has it's moments, and I usually don't play this game 16 hours a day because it will get very boring and it will become frustrating allot but just playing a few matches a day I can have fun even if I lose or I wont rage about it.

Why don't you try the same thing?

Koudwater #18 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 11981 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012
you'll come back, once played it cannot be unplayed.

AngryBanana #19 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 15471 battles
  • 2,906
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View PostCrowarior, on 12 March 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

P.S. why i have 0 battles?? i Have close to 6000...
It will always show 0 battles when you past, when you refresh it the battle count will be correct

sword_of_Damocles #20 Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:39 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 59482 battles
  • 5,297
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-26-2011
Why did you came back,then??? :Smile_amazed:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users