So,SS was banned....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

TriXKrakeN #1 Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5457 battles
  • [ISR] ISR
Once again, SS was banned (I Checked that.)

Can you tell us WG,WHY?

PzKpfwV #2 Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11199 battles
Maybe because of the supertest leaks...
he kind of encouraged that

TriXKrakeN #3 Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5457 battles
  • [ISR] ISR

View PostPzKpfwV, on 12 March 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Maybe because of the supertest leaks...
he kind of encouraged that
Yes,but it still sucks,we lost a great friend.

saml6131 #4 Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8559 battles
Yeah, but this is what he wanted.

He wanted to allow us to see the information that we would like to see more of. WG doesn't exactly give us Europeans any news about patches until 2 weeks before they're added. SS is the only one who is willing to spare his own time to do so, and he doesn't even get paid.

It's not like he's dead or anything, he'll still be posting on his blog and I imagine reading the forums. Hell, he'll probably end up reading this one because its the first one about it.
Keep up the good work SS!.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LODkVkpaVQA

Exocet6951 #5 Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 38367 battles
  • [BALTO] BALTO
May he keep rocking the hell out of his blog in the months to come.
Supertest leaks are cute and all, but translation of the RU Q&A is something that should have been done by WG in the first place.

Hats of for Silentstalker, who was struck from this forum for bringing us news.

poka_ #6 Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35086 battles
It wasn't exactly a surprise, was it? He was messing with them for far to long. I'm afraid it won't be that easy this time to bring him back :Smile-izmena:
Ban was made from moderator Kacsa1 for "discussing of unreleased content". At least his game account is intact.
Take care friend, I'm sure you will keep posting on your blog and also discuss things on forum from your alt;) See you around!

Dragokar #7 Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 38185 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
Once again it was the wrong decission. He did more than the the whole community team for us and it is sad to say that. He ist not paid for the translations and discussions .He provided us much more information than EU community team, probably they are not lacking the skill to, but I guess they are simply not allowed to make us happy.

Lets face it, we are not even equal to the russian player base. We are just here to give them money and thats it. Overlord was the last who cared a bit about EU players, after he switched to WoWp everything was gone. Please dont mention the q&q thread, its ridiculous. It took ages to get replys there until the russian server gets it in forum close to every day. That is what makes many players angry, a white russian company that only favor one player base. That is not good in a long term relationship between players and devs. Okay I know Serb and Storm dont think that they need to care until the money flows.

So time to stop gold and tanks for everyone. Maybe it work.

By the way why SS was banned by a Mod from hungarian section that made 12 english posts in one year??? Couldnt they find no one else to do that? That is the same way until I got my first warning from a turkish mod for saying the f word.

Sharpe #8 Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 21523 battles
He's got his own blog, wyh the hell mourning him here ? Go check his blog.

Dragokar #9 Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 38185 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
Because of it is not the real reason.

I check the blog daily ;)

I dont want to work with a company that acts like a big moloch.

mr3awsome #10 Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 17455 battles
He will be remember for all eternity.

DasNiveau #11 Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:53 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 10735 battles
To quote silent

Banned from EU forums
Hey everyone,
never a dull moment, eh? :) As some of you might have noticed, I have been permanently banned from EU forums about an hour or so ago for "discussing of unreleased content" (the banning was done by moderator Kacsa1). Well, basically for the leaks. My game account is intact.
Ah well. Doesn't matter. Just heads up - the translations will continue only here from now on.
-SS
If you feel like sending me a personal message, my e-mail is fortherecordwot@gmail.com

and he was not to shocked

Nope... I was messing around for far too long. No big deal for me tbh.

So, we have the blog and can talk there wg-unmoderated

Ludwa #12 Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:08 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 34029 battles
  • [EHW] EHW
Finally the worst character is finished.

He got what he deserved.

rodier #13 Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:13 AM

Warrant Officer

• Banned
  • 8636 battles
SS is/was/be  [censored].  And he was violating rules of forum. That is all.

Dragokar - well then he can continue to do so on his blog.  Ah..that is the problem - no one read his blog. He was just lonely troll fishing for attention.

Why u think russian devs dont care about EU? Well EU have same opinions as RU, we are same players, no need to RU developers going to Eu forums.
Eu community managers are looking trough forums and if they see good opinion or suggestions, they will give it to russian developers.

Its russian based games, deal with it. Maybe ru developers dont know english, that is why they dont come here.  Be glad we can at least play this game. There is many good rusian mmos that we can't play, because they dont even care to translate it to english.

Shortcut -> if u dont like it, then dont play it.

Edited by rodier, 16 March 2013 - 10:18 AM.

izroda #14 Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 8434 battles

View PostExocet6951, on 12 March 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

Hats of for Silentstalker, who was struck from this forum for bringing us news.

Very well said indeed. Once again "good job" WG.

M4D_0f_0C5 #15 Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 39211 battles

View Postrodier, on 16 March 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

SS is/was/be  [censored].  And he was violating rules of forum. That is all.

Dragokar - well then he can continue to do so on his blog.  Ah..that is the problem - no one read his blog. He was just lonely troll fishing for attention.

Why u think russian devs dont care about EU? Well EU have same opinions as RU, we are same players, no need to RU developers going to Eu forums.
Eu community managers are looking trough forums and if they see good opinion or suggestions, they will give it to russian developers.

Its russian based games, deal with it. Maybe ru developers dont know english, that is why they dont come here.  Be glad we can at least play this game. There is many good rusian mmos that we can't play, because they dont even care to translate it to english.

Shortcut -> if u dont like it, then dont play it.

That is your opinion, i think if a company publish a game in europe (with european headquarter) it is really foul, that this community have no weight at all. The be glad that we can play the game sentences have
really a infantile character, most of the player pay for the game, so i really think they have the right to mention constructive criticism.
As it seems the devs wont read anything, because some russian player posted already in EU-forum, in the hope that the devs will read it, so they are searching the communication with the devs too !!
By the way, different nations have needs, so it would make sense to look into different languages sections at the forum e.g. the italian part of the community want a italic tree.
I think the previous speaker has a very limited view with regard to the needs and desires of individual nations. Some good games have been lost because the developer consider not the wish of the customer. I hope that does not suffer the same fate WOT

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users