WG stock exchange

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Tall_Toot #1 Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24692 battles
  • [HO_PO] HO_PO
And whilst checking out the news this lunchtime - to those that may be aware of European events involving mediterranean islands at present; anyone else know which stock exchange WG is floated on?

http://www.cse.com.c... ANNEX 9-18.pdf

Careful what you 'invest' in chaps.....

Zegrze #2 Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23238 battles

View PostTall_Toot, on 18 March 2013 - 01:49 PM, said:

And whilst checking out the news this lunchtime - to those that may be aware of European events involving mediterranean islands at present; anyone else know which stock exchange WG is floated on?

http://www.cse.com.c... ANNEX 9-18.pdf

Careful what you 'invest' in chaps.....

Thank you for this info, it made quite fascinating reading. +1 for you Sir.

It would be even yet more fascinating if there were someone versed in analysis of such information who could give us a greater insight into the information presented here.

I am intrigued by this Margarita Lambrou who was at the time of publication the major shareholder through a variety of companies. The company's auditors were: Timkas Limited
Sophouli 40, Office 309, Nicosia 1096 Cyprus. Interestingly enough there is a  Margarita Lambrou who works as the General Office Manageress for the same company of auditors. I am not well aquainted with such things but if that is the same woman, would that not constitute a possible conflict of interest? I mean being in a position of authority for the company that provides the auditing for the company of which you are the major shareholder?

Just a quick prediction, with the Cypriot Government's theft of 10% or so of of all individual and corporate savings over 100k Euro, perhaps we might expect to see an attempt to offset such rapery by passing any such losses on to us here.

Edited by Zegrze, 18 March 2013 - 10:54 PM.

Tall_Toot #3 Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24692 battles
  • [HO_PO] HO_PO

View PostZegrze, on 18 March 2013 - 10:47 PM, said:

Just a quick prediction, with the Cypriot Government's theft of 10% or so of of all individual and corporate savings over 100k Euro, perhaps we might expect to see an attempt to offset such rapery by passing any such losses on to us here.

Exactly my point Zegre; while I in no way disparage WG - they have only made a pretty sound business decision after all - things in Cyprus may well effect our favourite waste of an evening. Here's hoping things aren't effected tank-wise!

Tall_Toot #4 Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24692 battles
  • [HO_PO] HO_PO
Best give this a bump as it's been split......

TankMaster_Flash #5 Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:18 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28363 battles
  • [CELL] CELL
WG don't need to have a cypriot bank account in order to be listed in cyprus.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users