An apology

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

basin79 #1 Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles
I'd just like to apologise to all the players and teams I've called and basically been rude too due to games going badly. Although it is massively annoying it's still no excuse. So from here on in I shall congratulate the opposition and bite my tongue. Happy tanking.

supercharge #2 Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• WG Staff
  • 1651 battles
  • [WG-EU] WG-EU
oh wow! that's a good one.  :smile: I hope your team mates will forgive you for being rude and that you will keep your word. We will be watching you!  :teethhappy:
I understand that the game can be frustrating sometimes when i.e. 90% of your team is dead after just a few minutes of playing but well.. we should still be nice to each other.

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

basin79 #3 Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles
Frustrating is an under statement. The last game I played tonight was ridiculous. 2 IS8's and a M103 camping basically in base whilst the left flank had no one covering it. We got annihilated whilst they just sat there doing nothing. But I've had a word with myself. I'll just carry on watching the match to try and pick up any pointers and then bow out.

sv3rre #4 Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10975 battles
Good on ya!

OmaiGodman #5 Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7561 battles
  • [KIWF] KIWF
Well, it's always easy to blame the team for losing a match, but I've had plenty of fuckups myself so I try not to let it bother me too much, in the end I'm just playing the game for fun.

I do hate when people do stupid things (like rush ahead of everyone), die and then start whining on the chat that all the others are n00bs. Those people should just uninstall the game and never play it again.

basin79 #6 Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

View PostOmaiGodman, on 24 March 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

Well, it's always easy to blame the team for losing a match, but I've had plenty of fuckups myself so I try not to let it bother me too much, in the end I'm just playing the game for fun. I do hate when people do stupid things (like rush ahead of everyone), die and then start whining on the chat that all the others are n00bs. Those people should just uninstall the game and never play it again.

I do apologise when I don't pull my weight. And I'm guilty of making stupid mistakes. However there's a massive difference between making an error in judgement and just either camping at base or lemming training it.

OmaiGodman #7 Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7561 battles
  • [KIWF] KIWF
Another thing that annoys me is when 2/3 of my team goes to one side of the map, including most top tier tanks, and then they get defeated by a small group of opponents that they should easily defeat. I just wonder, what the hell happened there? And it happens quite often, too.

basin79 #8 Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles
It's almost comical when the above happens and you get them asking for help. Even more so when it's campers. All their team mates have died and arty is the only one left. And you get the sos on the mini map. Those players are funny in a stick your thumbs through your own eye sockets way too. They spend the entire game hiding behind cover. Watch you get surrounded and killed. And then when there's no hope at all in winning, finding their backbone breaking cover and getting blown apart almost instantly. You think to yourself, if you'd have actually helped earlier we could have dealt with those. There are too many to list. I do suppose though it is easy to criticise when I'm one of the few lucky players that get a mini map. I'd struggle without it. Maybe WG should give all it's players one to make things fair.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users