Please, add Ukrainian and Belarusian language to the European game client.

Ukrainian Belarusian language European

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Asgard01_UA #1 Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:28 AM

Private

• Player
  • 684 battles
Hello!
Many people in Europe plays World Of Tanks. It's played by people from different countries: Poland, France, Ukraine, Belarus, Germany, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia and many others. Almost all players are able to use the interface in their language. Because in the 21st century game developers respected all nations (has already passed the time of Hitler and Stalin) and in today's world, all nations equal. But, sadly, it is not true...
Players from Ukraine and Belarus have no such opportunities, they are forced to play mostly on Russian server which inhibit their national rights. Ukrainian and Belarusian want to be able to select their language in game. They wants to choose a European server with his client World Of Tanks, because we are in Europe, where all European nations is one, where all people equal. Thanks for that to the European Union.
But unfortunately Ukrainian and Belarusians who survived the terrible communist occupation and genocide by famine, oppression still feel their rights. Ukrainian and Belorusian, disregarding their rights forcibly equated to Russians, as it did Stalin, who killed millions of Ukrainian and Belorusian terrible famine. Unfortunately due to the political ambitions of Russia, Ukrainian and Belarusians still suffering as it was in the USSR. Therefore, Ukrainian and Belarusian appeal to European service World Of Tanks with such requests, which would restore justice and prevent xenophobia and suppression of national rights, language rights in this wonderful game.

Please, add Ukrainian and Belarusian language to the European game client.

Attached Files

• Attached File   добавить языки2.jpg   384.64K

Edited by Asgard01_UA, 29 March 2013 - 01:37 PM.

_HOXTON_ #2 Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:00 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35106 battles
  • [A_MOC] A_MOC
HARDS support the idea, Ukrainian and Belorussians are part of EU and should have their language in  the options giving them ability to play in EU servers, but they should not be lemmings :-)

NoLuckWithGirls #3 Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:53 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23656 battles
Its not easy or a short period to translate from russian to any other language. Maybe you should send a ticket to the support and ask them.

dizZelite #4 Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
I agree. Belarusians and Ukrainians deserve to play in the native languages.

RedMor #5 Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2927 battles

View PostDerpSparky, on 25 March 2013 - 04:53 AM, said:

Its not easy or a short period to translate from russian to any other language. Maybe you should send a ticket to the support and ask them.
Language packs have long been on the Russian forum. It remains only to add them to the boot game.
Support the author's themes.

OmaiGodman #6 Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:13 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7561 battles
  • [KIWF] KIWF
Yeah, let's encourage more people not to speak English in an international game, I'm sure that'll work great.

Asgard01_UA #7 Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 684 battles
As we can see in the picture, has a lot of language that prevents add two more? I want to draw the attention of all the fact that, in Ukraine and Belarus are a lot of players. So I think that there is no objective reason to ignore the rights of Ukrainian and Belarusian.

NoLuckWithGirls #8 Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:12 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23656 battles
I have no problems if one day every nation on the world can play wot....but pls....use english language in the games. If you play company or cw you can use your own language. Thats the only thing i want.

Asgard01_UA #9 Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 684 battles
Of course, you're right. But it's a little different question. This can be solved through a request to the players on the screen as it is done in bf3

pain941 #10 Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
I am also in favor, to added Ukrainian and Belarusian language in to the game in EUROPEAN SECTION. But  now is unfortunately actively Discrimination!!! Ukrainians and Belarusians forced :angry:  migrate to Russian section if Ukraine and Belarus was a Part of Russian Federation :teethhappy:. I do not understand it, Ukraine is independent country Belarus to, Official Language in Ukraine is only Ukrainian Language in Belarus the Belarusian (yes with one "s") Language. Ukraine and Belarus thos a part of EUROPE and not a Part of Russian Federation man. :hiding:

Here are links to Wikipedia about Ukraine and Belarus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus

Asgard01_UA #11 Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 684 battles
Thank you very much for your support, by the way geographical center of Europe is in Ukraine.
"Actively Discrimination!!!"
It is the policy of Russia, namely personally Putin's KGB officer.
Belarus unfortunately now has an authoritarian regime in the Soviet Union, Ukraine is more or less democratic in its background, but we Ukrainian fighting for their rights.
Now preparing a new revolution that would finally build a normal country, which take its rightful miztse in Europe and the world tsilmu
Personally, I took part in a protest in defense of the Ukrainian language for 4 months in Kharkiv :)

OmaiGodman #12 Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7561 battles
  • [KIWF] KIWF
The reason I hate localized versions of international games is that they'll attract people who don't speak English - which is just extremely annoying. When someone doesn't understand enough English to be able to use the interface of the game they're not going to be able to speak English in the game either.

ArtoriusCastus #13 Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 6710 battles
Play DotA 2, and you will find why they are not adding Ukranian and Belarusian languages to EU Client.

Bah, now Russian mafia negreps.

Edited by ArtoriusCastus, 27 March 2013 - 08:37 PM.

chumachok #14 Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
Im from Ukraine and im a part of EU but not ru!!! Ukrainian localization should be added to EU server

WRFofficialContact #15 Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
wow

Asgard01_UA #16 Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:27 AM

Private

• Player
  • 684 battles
so...

Also tagged with Ukrainian, Belarusian, language, European

1 user(s) are reading this topic