Jump to content


Detailed tips and tricks for arty PART 2 [Photos + Videos]

orion310591

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

orion310591 #1 Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:03 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21863 battles
  • 280
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
Thread purpose is to inform new players about simple tricks about arty. This is my way of thinking, my way to play game. Who can use it, use it. Trollers click X in upper right corner.

You can find all my guides here (Click here)

You can download this guide in PDF here (Click here)

Part 1 content:
Spoiler                     

Part 2 content:
Spoiler                     



You can find all my guides here (Click here)

New tips and tricks will be added from time to time so come back.

If u like topic say thanks to keep it alive and share it.

Edited by orion310591, 21 June 2013 - 06:11 PM.


Belnick666 #2 Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11733 battles
  • 1,105
  • [-SWE-] -SWE-
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011
i shoot him when he is tracked :P

jetpack5 #3 Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:27 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 17122 battles
  • 1,118
  • Member since:
    06-15-2011
Holy mother of god- i really appreciate you -  +1

Honestly... i want you in my team

this precision ... ice cold ...

unfortunately my S-51 is a bit too gross for such trick shots  :justwait:

MasterAref #4 Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:49 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 33596 battles
  • 119
  • [P_EMP] P_EMP
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012
Thanks for your advice, i appreciate it.
Arties should use it ... but arties always fear lights  :teethhappy:

Edited by MasterAref, 29 March 2013 - 06:50 AM.


orion310591 #5 Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21863 battles
  • 280
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostMasterAref, on 29 March 2013 - 06:49 AM, said:

Thanks for your advice, i appreciate it.Arties should use it ... but arties always fear lights  

I dont fear lights, as long they are infront of me :)

orion310591 #6 Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21863 battles
  • 280
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
Added Advice #8.

orion310591 #7 Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21863 battles
  • 280
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
added

Lorr155 51 puts T71 on fire

http://www.youtube.c...tDIi3z&index=40


orion310591 #8 Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:34 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21863 battles
  • 280
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
added
Lorr155 51 puts T71 on fire #2 HD
http://www.youtube.c...tDIi3z&index=41

conductiv #9 Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:57 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 34565 battles
  • 3,372
  • [FIFO] FIFO
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
in my oppinion, SPG's should always have the ability to defend themselves if the scouts come flying over. aka people have to learn how to use the TD in tankdestroyer mode when faced with enemies on close quarters. this does not require one to get a mod, just to use common sense.

as a SPG you pack one hell of a wallop, but are slow to aim and often not quick enough to keep up with enemies moving diagonally. aiming at them, with or without a mod can result in a hit..but often won't and you have 1 and only 1 chance to defend yourself in 90% of the cases, miss and its game over.

so generally I feel its wise to bottleneck the opponent and force them to move around a tight corner, preferably uphill. with me pre-aimed at the most likely position he'll pop up..about 50M out (to prevent the magic vision popup). if you do this correctly, it is very unlikely your shell won't connect.

I use this tactic in my S-51, not exactly the most agile SPG. pitty the opponents I often face are T9-T10 mediums gone wild lol

orion310591 #10 Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:29 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21863 battles
  • 280
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View Postconductiv, on 04 April 2013 - 07:57 AM, said:

in my oppinion, SPG's should always have the ability to defend themselves if the scouts come flying over. aka people have to learn how to use the TD in tankdestroyer mode when faced with enemies on close quarters. this does not require one to get a mod, just to use common sense.as a SPG you pack one hell of a wallop, but are slow to aim and often not quick enough to keep up with enemies moving diagonally. aiming at them, with or without a mod can result in a hit..but often won't and you have 1 and only 1 chance to defend yourself in 90% of the cases, miss and its game over.so generally I feel its wise to bottleneck the opponent and force them to move around a tight corner, preferably uphill. with me pre-aimed at the most likely position he'll pop up..about 50M out (to prevent the magic vision popup). if you do this correctly, it is very unlikely your shell won't connect. I use this tactic in my S-51, not exactly the most agile SPG. pitty the opponents I often face are T9-T10 mediums gone wild lol

1. If u use better timing for shooting, chances are quite bigger, just let him come to 35-20m, practice it with your clan mates which are driving scout, in training room.

2. Careful player will count on that possibility that there is arty behind corner, informed player will know that there is 50meters auto detection range. That means he can spot you on less than 50m, trough walls hills etc, once u see him, he sees u, its all about his speed, does he have time to stop before he gets infront of u.

vODkjhas #11 Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    04-04-2013
Dont waste shells on low tier targets, shoot the bigger ones and your team will protect you!!!

7/10

orion310591 #12 Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:58 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21863 battles
  • 280
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostvODkjhas, on 04 April 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

Dont waste shells on low tier targets, shoot the bigger ones and your team will protect you!!!7/10

in company and cw they will protect me, but dont count on protection in random... sometimes shooting scouts is protecting your self

orion310591 #13 Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21863 battles
  • 280
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
Guide completely edited and updated.

orion310591 #14 Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:56 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21863 battles
  • 280
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
Updated videos for VI, VII and IX.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users