ModPack XVM DLC ICON Sound Statistics Hangar Tweaks SixthSense Crosshair

• Please log in to reply
7669 replies to this topic

Alquamos #7581 Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12434 battles
  • [MIND] MIND

There seems to be a weird problem, whenever I would enter sniper mode, zoom level is randomly selected. It could be anything from x3 to x17 to x40s. I tried just about anything, (clean install every time) both with and without fixed x4, with or without that part of the mod altogether (zoom mods), with or without selecting default in-game x16 & x25 option. Any idea what is causing it and how do I fix it? Also, after reinstalling modpack quite a few times, I cannot de-select default in-game hitlog anymore.

Thanks.

Edited by Alquamos, 28 December 2016 - 06:25 PM.

Grumpelumpf #7582 Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:57 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41368 battles

View PostAlquamos, on 28 December 2016 - 06:24 PM, said:

There seems to be a weird problem, whenever I would enter sniper mode, zoom level is randomly selected. It could be anything from x3 to x17 to x40s. I tried just about anything, (clean install every time) both with and without fixed x4, with or without that part of the mod altogether (zoom mods), with or without selecting default in-game x16 & x25 option. Any idea what is causing it and how do I fix it? Also, after reinstalling modpack quite a few times, I cannot de-select default in-game hitlog anymore.

Thanks.

​Please Post your complte OMC ModPackCL.log file for testing.

Alquamos #7583 Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12434 battles
  • [MIND] MIND

View PostGrumpelumpf, on 28 December 2016 - 06:57 PM, said:

​Please Post your complte OMC ModPackCL.log file for testing.

Log file, as requested.

Spoiler

pimpsupreme #7584 Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 32816 battles

people from OM,

first of all awesome job as usual for the modpacks.

2nd i have a question. why is the meltymaps crosshair faded? i love this cross hair but you didnt activate it since the last 2 updates of wot. also you didn t release any messages regarding why it is no longer availeble...so could you tell me what the plan is for the crosshair?

with kind regards pascal

Grumpelumpf #7585 Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:58 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41368 battles

View Postpimpsupreme, on 29 December 2016 - 11:38 AM, said:

people from OM,

first of all awesome job as usual for the modpacks.

2nd i have a question. why is the meltymaps crosshair faded? i love this cross hair but you didnt activate it since the last 2 updates of wot. also you didn t release any messages regarding why it is no longer availeble...so could you tell me what the plan is for the crosshair?

with kind regards pascal

No Modder started to rework this peerless customization, but we are still searching for it. 

BokiDeNiro #7586 Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21686 battles
  • [UBW] UBW

View PostGrumpelumpf, on 20 December 2016 - 05:41 PM, said:

TankIcons (ContourIcons) are now full colored again at the Over Target Markers.

Hello again... just my mind... i wish to see the Nicknames without holding the Alt button... its for me very important in Clan-Wars...

Best regards

S_Oddball #7587 Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17493 battles
  • [WID] WID

Hi OMC folks, love your mod-pack!

After 9.17 (or later) I'm having trouble with degrading performance. I start off with 120 fps, after a few matches down to 80, and after a while 50-60. I've tried to disable a few mods but haven't found the guilty one. Anyone else seeing this? These are the mods I'm running atm:

Spoiler

Grumpelumpf #7588 Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:57 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41368 battles

View PostBokiDeNiro, on 30 December 2016 - 09:29 PM, said:

Hello again... just my mind... i wish to see the Nicknames without holding the Alt button... its for me very important in Clan-Wars...

Best regards

you could use the "OM Edition" of the Over Target Marker Extension

Grumpelumpf #7589 Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:12 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41368 battles

Dear Community,

after a long deliberation and a heavy heart, we will probably end the project OMC ModPack as of 31.03.2017 (if WG brings a new patch in the month, we would not adapt it already).

It is no longer possible for me to have the time and commitment required to continue the project as it is. In addition, you will be more insulted and hostile if you create something for the community than if you do nothing.
A smaller OMC ModPack is also excluded, since it would also no longer be the "OMC Project".

A heartfelt thanks goes to:
Yasharah and MigHunter for the years of intensive work on this project. Without these two the extent of growth would not have been possible
CrazzyIvan, der_kleine_fips, dirty20067 and Willster419 for the support in recent months
GlenMP for the provision and organization of the infrastructure
Drimacus and Technowolf for customizing the server and web pages for the project
the users who helped with problems and supported with bug hunting

Grumpelumpf

Edited by Grumpelumpf, 06 January 2017 - 10:20 PM.

Grumpelumpf #7590 Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41368 battles

View PostS_Oddball, on 05 January 2017 - 01:46 PM, said:

Hi OMC folks, love your mod-pack!

After 9.17 (or later) I'm having trouble with degrading performance. I start off with 120 fps, after a few matches down to 80, and after a while 50-60. I've tried to disable a few mods but haven't found the guilty one. Anyone else seeing this? These are the mods I'm running atm:

Spoiler

I am playing also with the HD Client and have the same effect after a couple of fights. Simple restart the Client. Sorry, i can not say more.

scaramush #7591 Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:35 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 38937 battles

thx for all mod packs you done guys...

have a nice luck both in professional and personal life and enjoy WoT as much you can.

;-)

__N7 #7592 Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:13 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 45330 battles

View PostGrumpelumpf, on 06 January 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

Dear Community,

after a long deliberation and a heavy heart, we will probably end the project OMC ModPack as of 31.03.2017 (if WG brings a new patch in the month, we would not adapt it already).

It is no longer possible for me to have the time and commitment required to continue the project as it is. In addition, you will be more insulted and hostile if you create something for the community than if you do nothing.
A smaller OMC ModPack is also excluded, since it would also no longer be the "OMC Project".

Yasharah and MigHunter for the years of intensive work on this project. Without these two the extent of growth would not have been possible
CrazzyIvan, der_kleine_fips, dirty20067 and Willster419 for the support in recent months
Drimacus and Technowolf for customizing the server and web pages for the project

Grumpelumpf

Thank you for all your hard work.

It was a pleasure to use your modpack. :great:

MakingMyDay #7593 Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9587 battles

View PostGrumpelumpf, on 06 January 2017 - 08:12 PM, said:

Dear Community,

[...]

Grumpelumpf

Guys,

first of all a big "Thank you" for all the hard work and dedication you put into this project!

Please be assured that there is a huge community appreciating what you achieved; those few nitwits that are complaining and insulting are a small minority, albeit sometimes with a loud voice.

I hope that you might change your mind or that somebody else is taking over since I really liked your mod pack. :playing:

I wish you all the best for your personal and professional life as well as for your further career as tank commander! 

nuclearguy931 #7594 Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostGrumpelumpf, on 06 January 2017 - 02:12 PM, said:

Dear Community,

Grumpelumpf

A big thank you from a long time player of WoT from across the pond.

You've done good work with your MOD Pack over the years and it has been greatly appreciated. All the best for what the future holds in store for you.

Again thank you

nuclearguy931

Sharp1903 #7595 Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31997 battles

View PostGrumpelumpf, on 06 January 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

Dear Community,

Grumpelumpf

SnowBum #7596 Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20865 battles
  • [SPDIV] SPDIV

View PostGrumpelumpf, on 06 January 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

Dear Community,

Grumpelumpf

I'd just like to express my appreciation of all the work you guys have done on an excellent Modpack.

Many years back i coded some tools for an online game which were used quite a lot by the community, although they were nowhere as professional as yours.
Keeping them updated took many hours and often minor bugs took hours to track down, so i really understand your commitment.
The more regular game updates recently means more maintenance on your code, which means more pressure on your own time.

One of my co-coders had his marriage split up over the time he spent on our tools.

So many thanks for your time spent doing this for the community and enjoy the well deserved extra time you will get with your families!

Edited by SnowBum, 07 January 2017 - 04:37 PM.

GrenadierTonic #7597 Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25968 battles
  • [MGOD] MGOD

Thx for all the great work. 

I will miss the OMC-Modpack

WillHeMakeItToTheEnd2 #7598 Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11746 battles
  • [-4DC-] -4DC-

I have been using OMC Mod Pack for years, it is with a heavy heart I hear you've decided to stop.

Thankyou for supplying such a great enhancement to WoTs for years.

HuggyB #7599 Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 31490 battles

Massive respect for all the hard work you guys do, as for the complaining idiots, they're just sad losers who are never happy with anything.

Good luck guys and thanks.

Dave_Monkey #7600 Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:41 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 36025 battles

View PostGrumpelumpf, on 06 January 2017 - 08:12 PM, said:

Dear Community,

Grumpelumpf

So........let me get this

You were helping WG with in client mods and now you no longer develop you own.?

So you sold your a55 to Wargamming too have you ???.....just be honest, dude !!

Edited by Dave_Monkey, 08 January 2017 - 09:42 PM.

Also tagged with ModPack, XVM, DLC, ICON, Sound, Statistics, Hangar, Tweaks, SixthSense, Crosshair

6 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

The_Balle