• Please log in to reply
7702 replies to this topic

PrivateTrooper #7641 Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 880 battles

View PostGrumpelumpf, on 06 January 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

Dear Community,

after a long deliberation and a heavy heart, we will probably end the project OMC ModPack as of 31.03.2017 (if WG brings a new patch in the month, we would not adapt it already).

It is no longer possible for me to have the time and commitment required to continue the project as it is. In addition, you will be more insulted and hostile if you create something for the community than if you do nothing.
A smaller OMC ModPack is also excluded, since it would also no longer be the "OMC Project".

A heartfelt thanks goes to:
Yasharah and MigHunter for the years of intensive work on this project. Without these two the extent of growth would not have been possible
CrazzyIvan, der_kleine_fips, dirty20067 and Willster419 for the support in recent months
GlenMP for the provision and organization of the infrastructure
Drimacus and Technowolf for customizing the server and web pages for the project
the users who helped with problems and supported with bug hunting

Grumpelumpf

This is really a bomb that bursts ....

OdemMortis has a long time offered its Mod-Pack collection. Some custom mods and also from other modders.

They were always trying to provide you with an update when "WG" once again introduced new bugs, which they still call "update" or "patch".

Grumpel want to go to the retired area ....

We had have some nice times and Modding was a big Step what you and your Mates done here - for the community and for free.

Since 30th March 2013 an idea was born to make a single Mod for the Visier, some tests running and - great - its modable....

My Part was in the former days some single shots from the background but your group going deeper and starting a great project till these days. 

Its bad to see that we going all older, Real life and the Healthy blocks us to continue all what we had done easy in younger years, so enjoy your 4 years of hard work - you all earn the full respect by me.

scs1 - transp.png

Some knows that I have stopped to play any WG Games at the end of 2015 for personal problems & time, also let delete my Supertester Account (EU-ws). At least I have done some work with Aslain and his Mod Pack but allways have a look to your group, or the group around of Roughnek&Atmax and other good Modders. 

I really hope that you and your mate still playing the Game and that Willster get a good start with his Mod-Pack what will take place for the OMC-MP here.

Grumpelhumpf & Yashara - thank you very much, you get my full respect for your great work.

Alternatives ?

Near OMC, also Aslain has been there since 2011/12 (?), and has also offered his reliable mod pack. In contrast to OM, he had to do a lot on his own, but he could also hope for his Modder friends in the background who gave him updates & support of their mods (mostly).

There are many other mod packs in the meantime, some even with illegal "tools", but at Aslains mod pack I was myself involved and can confirm here:
- There are only legally mods,

- fast loading times,

- fast support (if a mod was not running properly) and

- continuity, as is the case with OM.

I can confirm that the Aslain mod pack is a good alternative for former OM fans, maybe with a included willster Pack ?

Have fun & enjoy  in the game

ex - "SchrottiGER" 

tilt.jpg

_pip_ #7642 Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 24756 battles
  • [KITTY] KITTY
I have some problems regarding freezing on some maps, when battle starts. I have to log off and log in again to enter battle. So far it is Ensk and Malinovka. Any ideas what it can be?

PrivateTrooper #7643 Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 880 battles

Hey @_pip_

Some maps are quite large. Many are small, some medium sized and are actually loaded quickly. For the big ones it often depends on your settings:
- how strong is your graphics card to load everything (+ graphics cards RAM)
- how strong is your computer (+ ram - see minimum requirements)
- how strong is your internet line

Mostly the Internet line is to blame, or an older computer.
If you still have problems, it can be that once again a bug (WG call it: "patch / update" ) has broken something again.

First solution:
- press the left [WIN] + [R] key at the same time. In the box, type [% appdata%], then go to the "Wargaming" folder and delete the "WorldOfTanks" folder.

(alternative search at: "C:.<User>\AppData\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks" )
Also deleting the [preferences.xml] sometimes helps, but you have to set your settings again InGame afterwards.

This is also into the "WorldOfTanks" Folder. Delete only the file or the whole Folder, its on you.

Have fun

PS: this two maps are well known to have since 8.9 often problems...

Edited by PrivateTrooper, 09 March 2017 - 11:29 AM.

Bert187 #7644 Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:19 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18646 battles
  • [BO_80] BO_80

Without your Modpack WoT will never be the same again :( all the other Modpacks suck and this statement is the worst I have ever expected in 2017 ... I will miss your modpack so much, for me it is a bit like the end of the world :(

Thank you guys for all the work you did to create the greatest Modpack ever. I hope you will change your decision after a few months ... the hope dies at least.

Kind regards

Grumpelumpf #7645 Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:15 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 44248 battles

Good news for all OMC ModPack User.

Willster419 (member of the OMC ModPack Team) will continue the ModPack project, with a slightly different, but better and faster Installer Client. New project name is: RelHax

Look here

I wish him the best and I hope that many OMC users will continue to trust him in the future.

Grumpelumpf

StealTemplePilots #7646 Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18 battles

OMC mod pack weird bug.(north American server)

I have a weird bug on a mod that I don't intend to use anymore so I really don't care if you fix it, but I thought you should know.

The mod is Aiming Help for spotted tanks auto aim indication (legit).

I've been using the numeric key pad's add key (+) for reloading my auto loader tanks because it was close to the mouse.

I noticed recently that if I hit this key it will announce in chat that I have x number of shells in the container before it starts the reload process.

Of course this is bad for a couple of reasons, 1. spam and 2. it misleads the team into thinking I still have shells available.

To find this issue I unloaded each mod until the issue went away. Was not a fun process. I am glad however it was this mod and not something I really need such as automatic equipment or crew moves. (really war gaming, automatic equipment and crew moves should be in the game by default stop wasting my time, especially when my reserves are ticking down.)

I know this is odd ball, not many people use their numeric key pad add key for this. Also when I tried it on numeric key pad 9, I didn't see the issue.

Hope this helps.

Willster419_NA #7647 Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:26 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10 battles

What you describe possibly sounds like a bug with the auto aim mod itself.

While I can't provide a fix for it, (talk to the developer), you can turn that feature off in the configuration file for it. It is called something like "auto announce clip reload". It would at least reduce the spam.

OldDante #7648 Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16728 battles
Hello Willster419!!! At first i am  very pleased,that anyone had made a kind of OMC-Modpack! It looks very well, it is very simple and very cleared! But i have any Questions: 1. Did you planned a german version of it? 2. Do you add a version of Yasen Krasen session Stats in German? 3. Do you add a Crew Sound pack (Bud Spencer/Terence Hill by Filzi) for German player`s? 4. And Last, how can i install the special Cell-Information (Tank-Lines) like Winrate,Hitchance ........( at your Mod-Pack there be just the instruction "Enter first the previous Mods"/ i have it installed and i can`t still it taken!!!!! Please help me and sorry for my English===== It`s not the yellow from the Egg (Say we in German) :):trollface::teethhappy:

Willster419_NA #7649 Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:40 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10 battles

View PostOldDante, on 05 April 2017 - 09:05 PM, said:

Hello Willster419!!! At first i am  very pleased,that anyone had made a kind of OMC-Modpack! It looks very well, it is very simple and very cleared! But i have any Questions: 1. Did you planned a german version of it? 2. Do you add a version of Yasen Krasen session Stats in German? 3. Do you add a Crew Sound pack (Bud Spencer/Terence Hill by Filzi) for German player`s? 4. And Last, how can i install the special Cell-Information (Tank-Lines) like Winrate,Hitchance ........( at your Mod-Pack there be just the instruction "Enter first the previous Mods"/ i have it installed and i can`t still it taken!!!!! Please help me and sorry for my English===== It`s not the yellow from the Egg (Say we in German) :):trollface::teethhappy:

Hi :)

I have always been a fan of the omc modpack. The first and only modpack I ever used (besides mine now :) ). I look at my project as a salute to OMC. From the server construction to the zip file construction to the method of patching config files, all 100% inspired by OMC. Why change a working system? :) I have simply made it faster and with a different UI. (In fact, about 60-70% of all mods currently are copy and paste from OMC, to ensure that the mod is the same "way you like it". But on to your questions:

1. As you have probably seen from the latest update, I have added support for translations for the application UI. My first priority is to add German, and then Spanish. However, I unfortunately do not speak any German, and do not want to simply copy and paste google translate because (a) it could be wrong, and (b) would be disrespectful to my German users. This does mean that I will need help with translations. It's a little over 100 phrases, so not too much work? :)

2. I can add that mod, no problem. I can make sure it works, but have no idea if the German sentences in it makes sense.

3. I can add that as well, not a problem. If you could link the modpack forum page to me that would be helpful.

4. I assume you are talking about the "Enable above setting first" in the "Tank Carousel Cell Modifications" mod. When I first added that mod, I was having problems with it in early versions of the modpack, because of how the modpack was made. However, I have made progress with it and I plan on enabling that mod soon.

I encourage you to use this spreadsheet to submit and view the progress of bug fixes and mods/features to be added.

https://docs.google....#gid=1369139534

I will get to adding these as soon as I can. The modpack is still in the beginning stages and I am trying to get it to the level of OMC as fast as I possibly can, but it is no easy task. I have been spending every ounce of free time racing to get this going before OMC officially shuts down. Also, the modpack support team is currently 3 including me, the other two of which I am still training.

I can start to add the mods you requested this weekend, and I can update here on their progress into the modpack if you want.

OldDante #7650 Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16728 battles

http://wot-doc73.de/portal.php

look on this page (there are many separately Mod`s from DOC'73, for instance Gun Direction, Yasen Krasen Session Stats (German), White Death Tanks and many more (I believe a lot of these Mods are on OMC's Modpack)

But i can`t find anythink of Bud Spencer & Terence Hill Crew Sound by FILZI (I have it seen on Aslain`s Modpack) (Can you ask Grumpelumpf where was the Mod from?)

I know you have many work by them Mod-Pack and sorry for my Questions! If i had more time, i would to more support you and your Team!!! Good Luck of them all!!!

:B

Mydgard #7651 Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12542 battles
  • [BRIMS] BRIMS

Hi guys!

I should have a technical question. At a nice day (some weeks ago) there appeared a new damage log in OMC XVM mod, how can I remove this?

MerkavaMkV #7652 Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26118 battles
  • [GR-KM] GR-KM

Good morning.

From today reinstalling mod package v1.5.2.59 does not work. While starts reinstalling some point stops and displays ¨ DLC/s are currently unavailable ¨ ...

123GAUSS #7653 Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:15 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 50027 battles
  • [PH_NX] PH_NX

@Willster: New Thread for Arty Log by Oldskool.

• dont know if Oldskool got an english Thread, didnt searched
  • cant edit it in the old OMC Service Client, dont have access anymore

Here is the link:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/621874-09171-arty-log-extended-by-oldskool/

MerkavaMkV #7654 Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26118 battles
  • [GR-KM] GR-KM

Excellent job..

Let us be grateful to the child who has dedicated his personal time to give us this package. The avast and malware not found threat.

thank you !!!

* Will add other mod in the future, as the old OMC?

Edited by MerkavaMkV, 14 April 2017 - 12:47 PM.

GEN_Predator #7655 Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13415 battles
  • [Z-K] Z-K
1.5.2.59 are currently unavailable ¨ ...

nuclearguy931 #7656 Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

Are there any plans to have the mod WoT Tweaker added to the Relhax Mod pack?

This was a very beneficial mod that was included in the OMC mudpack that helped out players running with low FPS issues?

A big thanks from the players on the NA server for picking up the torch and carrying on the mod pack.

Don_van_Win_ #7657 Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:56 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 52900 battles
  • [LN4ED] LN4ED

Can not update OMC-modpack for WoT?

I can not update the OMC-modpack anymore. Neither from the modpack, nor from the webiste. It remains in the client hang "downloadable contents are not available at the time" reports it after ner time

can someone help?

Now I have it deinstlliert, but the problem remains exist ...

Edited by toberg2, 15 April 2017 - 05:56 PM.

MerkavaMkV #7658 Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26118 battles
  • [GR-KM] GR-KM

View Posttoberg2, on 15 April 2017 - 05:56 PM, said:

Can not update OMC-modpack for WoT?

I can not update the OMC-modpack anymore. Neither from the modpack, nor from the webiste. It remains in the client hang "downloadable contents are not available at the time" reports it after ner time

can someone help?

Now I have it deinstlliert, but the problem remains exist ...

He stopped the use of such know ....Now the OMC is essentially this mod Relhax Mod pack.Read the topik and you will understand

MerkavaMkV #7659 Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26118 battles
  • [GR-KM] GR-KM

During the battle does not appear the name tanks, the HP and the player's name (I'm talking about those that appear above the tanks). ​Appears only type tank, how can I fix it ?

Your job is great, thank you :honoring:

Don_van_Win_ #7660 Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:50 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 52900 battles
  • [LN4ED] LN4ED

Thanks for the reply MerkavaMkV! :-)

On 383 sides I probably overlooked the headline ;-)

Now I have the problem that I can not delete OMC. With the unins000.exe it does not work unfortunately. can you help me please?

Also tagged with ModPack, XVM, DLC, ICON, Sound, Statistics, Hangar, Tweaks, SixthSense, Crosshair

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users