ModPack XVM DLC ICON Sound Statistics Hangar Tweaks SixthSense Crosshair

• Please log in to reply
7702 replies to this topic

Willster419_NA #7661 Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:18 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10 battles

View Post123GAUSS, on 13 April 2017 - 03:15 PM, said:

@Willster: New Thread for Arty Log by Oldskool.

• dont know if Oldskool got an english Thread, didnt searched
  • cant edit it in the old OMC Service Client, dont have access anymore

Here is the link:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/621874-09171-arty-log-extended-by-oldskool/

THANK YOU for providing the link! I will add it as soon as I can.

View PostMerkavaMkV, on 14 April 2017 - 12:45 PM, said:

Excellent job..

Let us be grateful to the child who has dedicated his personal time to give us this package. The avast and malware not found threat.

thank you !!!

* Will add other mod in the future, as the old OMC?

I am working on adding the OMC mods into Relhax as much as I can.

View Postnuclearguy931, on 14 April 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

Are there any plans to have the mod WoT Tweaker added to the Relhax Mod pack?

This was a very beneficial mod that was included in the OMC mudpack that helped out players running with low FPS issues?

A big thanks from the players on the NA server for picking up the torch and carrying on the mod pack.

I don't know anything about it, but I suppose.

View PostMerkavaMkV, on 16 April 2017 - 05:29 AM, said:

During the battle does not appear the name tanks, the HP and the player's name (I'm talking about those that appear above the tanks). ​Appears only type tank, how can I fix it ?

Your job is great, thank you :honoring:

I assume you are using XVM?

This can be fixed in the xvm config builder. If you select "marker modifications enable" in the xvm config builder tab, it will use XVM's default marker configs. If you select "marker modifications disable", it will use the settings in WoT client. You can then configure them in there to include the player's name and the HP of the tank.

Also, you can use the config builder to customize the xvm pre built configs. For example, you want jimbo's xvm config, but don't want the damage panel. Enable jimbos config, then go to config builder and disable the damage panel.

Please use the bug feature tracker spreadsheet so i can keep track of everything: bugs go in the bug sheet, feature requests go in the feature request sheet. https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

I have made a Relhax Modpack thread. Please use thathttp://forum.worldof...icture-preview/

Sorry for the demands but consolidating places for user feedback helps me keep track of everything :)

TankfighterX101 #7662 Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14140 battles

I donated 100 EUR because I relied on this service continued. This is big desaster for me to have wasted 100 EUR and now this is stopped.

Not very fair!!!

Regards

Michael

Hansimean #7663 Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:55 AM

Private

• Player
  • 31185 battles
  • [4PDD] 4PDD

View PostGrumpelumpf, on 23 March 2017 - 08:15 PM, said:

Good news for all OMC ModPack User.

Willster419 (member of the OMC ModPack Team) will continue the ModPack project, with a slightly different, but better and faster Installer Client. New project name is: RelHax

Look here

I wish him the best and I hope that many OMC users will continue to trust him in the future.

Grumpelumpf

Do use that RelHax mod. :-)

Edited by Hansimean, 18 April 2017 - 02:54 PM.

Hansimean #7664 Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31185 battles
  • [4PDD] 4PDD

View PostWillster419_NA, on 16 April 2017 - 06:18 PM, said:

THANK YOU for providing the link! I will add it as soon as I can.

I am working on adding the OMC mods into Relhax as much as I can.

I don't know anything about it, but I suppose.

I assume you are using XVM?

This can be fixed in the xvm config builder. If you select "marker modifications enable" in the xvm config builder tab, it will use XVM's default marker configs. If you select "marker modifications disable", it will use the settings in WoT client. You can then configure them in there to include the player's name and the HP of the tank.

Also, you can use the config builder to customize the xvm pre built configs. For example, you want jimbo's xvm config, but don't want the damage panel. Enable jimbos config, then go to config builder and disable the damage panel.

Please use the bug feature tracker spreadsheet so i can keep track of everything: bugs go in the bug sheet, feature requests go in the feature request sheet. https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

I have made a Relhax Modpack thread. Please use thathttp://forum.worldof...icture-preview/

Sorry for the demands but consolidating places for user feedback helps me keep track of everything :)

Edited by Hansimean, 18 April 2017 - 02:53 PM.

Willster419_NA #7665 Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:50 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10 battles
EDIT: Thank you for editing your post!

Edited by Willster419_NA, 19 April 2017 - 04:51 AM.

Hansimean #7666 Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31185 battles
  • [4PDD] 4PDD

View PostWillster419_NA, on 18 April 2017 - 12:50 PM, said:

I saw you posted on the modpack thread, but I will post here as well, since this can be a concern.

Did you read the original post?

"Notice 2: this an executable (exe) file, your anti virus may throw a fit because it's a new application it hasn't seen before. You need to allow/approve/add it to exceptions."

I have already done an explanation for these false positives here. I encourage you to read this post.

http://forum.worldof...6#entry10888556

I would be difficult to code a virus in it anyways, because I publicly post all my source code on github ;)

Also in your picture, it even shows it as "not-a-virus".

Ohh, then I apologize.

Sorry for causing trouble to a guy doing work for this mod pack. I'll remove my posts, so nobody falls for my "warning".

Tanklebell #7667 Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25492 battles
  • [-FRD-] -FRD-

as many have said previously, many thanks to Omc for your mod packs all those years.

i came lately to your mod but it was a new start for me in the game;quite a reborn and i 'm gratefull for that.

anyway, the king is dead, long live the king !

so thank you to pick up the burden ...

MerkavaMkV #7668 Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26118 battles
  • [GR-KM] GR-KM

View Posttoberg2, on 16 April 2017 - 04:50 PM, said:

Thanks for the reply MerkavaMkV! :-)

On 383 sides I probably overlooked the headline ;-)

Now I have the problem that I can not delete OMC. With the unins000.exe it does not work unfortunately. can you help me please?

Once it does not work, the installation wants a deletion file.It Relhax Mod pack has the settings clean installation where it deletes old mods

Flyagaric #7669 Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:49 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 46649 battles
  • [SQDAX] SQDAX
Does your installer support configs saved in OMC?

muhmad13 #7670 Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7616 battles

View PostStealTemplePilots, on 01 April 2017 - 10:40 PM, said:

OMC mod pack weird bug.(north American server)

I have a weird bug on a mod that I don't intend to use anymore so I really don't care if you fix it, but I thought you should know.

The mod is Aiming Help for spotted tanks auto aim indication (legit).

I've been using the numeric key pad's add key (+) for reloading my auto loader tanks because it was close to the mouse.

I noticed recently that if I hit this key it will announce in chat that I have x number of shells in the container before it starts the reload process.

Of course this is bad for a couple of reasons, 1. spam and 2. it misleads the team into thinking I still have shells available.

To find this issue I unloaded each mod until the issue went away. Was not a fun process. I am glad however it was this mod and not something I really need such as automatic equipment or crew moves. (really war gaming, automatic equipment and crew moves should be in the game by default stop wasting my time, especially when my reserves are ticking down.)

I know this is odd ball, not many people use their numeric key pad add key for this. Also when I tried it on numeric key pad 9, I didn't see the issue.

Hope this helps.

Willster419_NA #7671 Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:27 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10 battles

View PostFlyagaric, on 22 April 2017 - 08:49 PM, said:

Does your installer support configs saved in OMC?

not just can you save your configs, but like omc you can have it auto load a config at application start. And unlike OMC, you can also automate the entire install process down to two clicks using that config file. more info here:

Edited by Willster419_NA, 24 April 2017 - 04:28 AM.

Corsz #7672 Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20742 battles

..."you will be more insulted and hostile if you create something for the community than if you do nothing"

Sad but true. For me it was the best modpack ever even tough I try otther in the past. For me it was always excellent! Thank U and regards!

WillHeMakeItToTheEnd2 #7673 Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12205 battles
  • [-4DC-] -4DC-

Sorry to see an end to the OMC mod pac, but thank you for the best pack there was.

Flyagaric #7674 Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:28 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 46649 battles
  • [SQDAX] SQDAX

View PostWillster419_NA, on 24 April 2017 - 03:27 AM, said:

not just can you save your configs, but like omc you can have it auto load a config at application start. And unlike OMC, you can also automate the entire install process down to two clicks using that config file. more info here:

I meant, if it can import the configs I saved with OMC?

heinz21 #7675 Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8997 battles

Thank you very much for the great Modpack OMC - I liked it very much!

Looks like its time to move on to Relhax now ^^

Irons_Conqueror #7676 Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8031 battles
  • [ITAW] ITAW

Thank you very much guys for the time that you invest on the community making always a very good job. Ciao  

Bert187 #7677 Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:27 AM

Private

• Player
  • 17619 battles
  • [BO_80] BO_80

@Willster419, I have installed your Modpack and I like it but one modification is missing and I would like to make a request ... would you please, PLEASE add the TD Brake removal modification to your Modpack? The TD lines without a turret are my favorite tanks but I hate it to turn them manual with the a and d buttons while I am in the sniper sight ... If you do this your Modpack is a lot more fantastic and a worthy follower to the OMC Modpack. Please let me know if it will be possible. Kind regards from Germany and please excuse my english :)

Bert187

DJW_ #7678 Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19211 battles
  • [POHO] POHO

View PostGrumpelumpf, on 06 January 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

Dear Community,

after a long deliberation and a heavy heart, we will probably end the project OMC ModPack as of 31.03.2017 (if WG brings a new patch in the month, we would not adapt it already).

It is no longer possible for me to have the time and commitment required to continue the project as it is. In addition, you will be more insulted and hostile if you create something for the community than if you do nothing.
A smaller OMC ModPack is also excluded, since it would also no longer be the "OMC Project".

A heartfelt thanks goes to:
Yasharah and MigHunter for the years of intensive work on this project. Without these two the extent of growth would not have been possible
CrazzyIvan, der_kleine_fips, dirty20067 and Willster419 for the support in recent months
GlenMP for the provision and organization of the infrastructure
Drimacus and Technowolf for customizing the server and web pages for the project
the users who helped with problems and supported with bug hunting

Grumpelumpf

Thank you anyway for a perfect work with modpack. It was the best by far, from all other modpack which I tried for last 5 years of gaming. Good work, bro..

fdg190 #7679 Posted 28 April 2017 - 11:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31367 battles
  • [TFF-1] TFF-1
How can I have in the garage the% 
brand excellence?

Kurghan #7680 Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:09 PM

Major

• Clan Diplomat
  • 30112 battles

View PostGrumpelumpf, on 06 January 2017 - 08:12 PM, said:

Dear Community,

after a long deliberation and a heavy heart, we will probably end the project OMC ModPack as of 31.03.2017 (if WG brings a new patch in the month, we would not adapt it already).

It is no longer possible for me to have the time and commitment required to continue the project as it is. In addition, you will be more insulted and hostile if you create something for the community than if you do nothing.
A smaller OMC ModPack is also excluded, since it would also no longer be the "OMC Project".

A heartfelt thanks goes to:
Yasharah and MigHunter for the years of intensive work on this project. Without these two the extent of growth would not have been possible
CrazzyIvan, der_kleine_fips, dirty20067 and Willster419 for the support in recent months
GlenMP for the provision and organization of the infrastructure
Drimacus and Technowolf for customizing the server and web pages for the project
the users who helped with problems and supported with bug hunting

Grumpelumpf

THANK YOU 

Also tagged with ModPack, XVM, DLC, ICON, Sound, Statistics, Hangar, Tweaks, SixthSense, Crosshair

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users