IDEA FOR IMPROVING THE GAME

The game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Poll: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS IDEA (8 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS IDEA

1. LIKE I hope it is made (4 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. I DO NOT LIKE I hope that is not made (6 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Vote Hide poll

toad81 #1 Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

Private

• Clan Diplomat
  • 17549 battles
  • [D-D-D] D-D-D
IDEA FOR IMPROVING THE GAME

( This text is translated into two languages ​​ENGLISH & ITALIAN )

RE: My idea and easy to implement, with significant benefits for all players,
making the game more competitive, and more than an incentive to buy gold coins and make premium account or buy items, cars, etc..
First, any time you play and you win a battle in addition to silver coins and experience should also be assigned a gold coin, so it makes the game more interesting and competitive
and in addition an incentive to buy gold coins for the following reasons,
In addition each connection one day make them should be given a gold coin, then maybe they connect more consecutive days should be awarded a prize.

Example: In addition to gold coins to connect daily to those who carry out daily connections must be assigned other stuff in the same way
Day 1 gold coin
From 2 to 3 to 3rd consecutive day another gold coin + 1 on the 3rd day in a row
From the 4th day 7, day 7 2 gold
From 8 ° to 15 ° connections over consecutive gold coins for daily connection can be assigned an object type'''' extinguisher or something.
'' So and so''
This will reward the frequent players and as already mentioned you increase the game
making it much more interesting and more fierce battles.
A player when you get used to using the gold won in battle as I have suggested, after starting to buy more gold coins to get more and more benefits and buy a variety of things like premium accounts, wagons, objects, etc..
Appearance news on my proposal, and user comments on my ideea.
Hello to all
by
toad81

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ITALIANO

IDEA PER MIGLIORARE IL GIOCO

OGGETTO: La mia idea e semplice da attuare, con notevoli vantaggi per tutti i giocatori,
rendendo il gioco più competitivo, in oltre e un incentivo a comprare le monete d’oro e fare account premium o comprare oggetti, carri, ecc.
Per prima cosa ogni volta che si gioca e si vince una battaglia oltre alle monete d’argento e le esperienze dovrebbe essere assegnato anche una moneta d’oro, in questo modo si rende il gioco più interessante e competitivo,
in oltre e un incentivo a comprare le monete d’oro per i seguenti motivi,
In oltre ogni connessione giornaliere che uno effettua li dovrebbe essere assegnato una moneta d’oro, poi magari per chi si connette più giorni consecutivi dovrebbe essere assegnato un premio.

Esempio: oltre alla monete d’oro per la connessione giornaliera per chi effettua ogni giorno le connessioni deve essere assegnato altra roba nel medesimo modo
1° Giorno Moneta d’oro
Dal 2° al 3° al 3° giorno consecutivo una ulteriore moneta d’oro + 1 al 3° giorno consecutivo
Dal 4° 7° giorno, al 7° giorno 2 monete d’oro
Dal 8° 15° di connessioni consecutive oltre alle monete d’oro per la connessione giornaliera può essere assegnato un oggetto tipo ‘’ Estintore ‘’ o cose simili.
‘’ e via cosi ‘’
In questo modo verranno premiati i giocatori più assidui e come già detto si incrementa il gioco
rendendolo molto più interessante e le battaglie più agguerrite.
Un giocatore quando si abitua a usare le monete d’oro vinte nelle battaglie come da me suggerito, dopo incomincia a comprarne altre monete d’oro per avere sempre più vantaggi e comprare svariate cose come account premium, Carri, oggetti, ecc.
Aspetto notizie sulla mia proposta, e commenti degli utenti sulla mia ideea.

( Pubblicato anche nel forum Italiano nel area OFF TOPIC )

Ciao a tutti
By
toad81

toad81 #2 Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

Private

• Clan Diplomat
  • 17549 battles
  • [D-D-D] D-D-D
Comment and have your say. and important to know what you think too.
In Italian in the OFF TOPIC forum is having a major impact.
Here, too, have your say
THANKS

Also tagged with The game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users